• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 12 - Chaos

Trish explains every events concerning about Vergil happened at the Temenigru events,and Mallet Island events to Nero and Kyrie sitting near Trish,who are dumbfounded to her explanation while Lady finished making a pizza.

Nero - So,he is Dante's twin?

Trish - Yes.But see the differences between them? One is a punk *** twin with devil may care attitude,while the other twin is cool,cold hearted and obsessed with power.

Nero and Kyrie look at Dante,who is eating a slice of pizza,made by Lady.

Nero - True.

Kyrie - Why is he obsessed with Sparda's power?

Dante finish eating the pizza.

Dante - Who knows...Guess he is taken by my old man...

Trish - We all don't know what he is up to.

Lady brings the pizza tray and lets everyone eat the pizza.

Lady - This is hard job.Don't ever ask me to make more,Dante.

Dante - Heh,I won't.

They finished eating the pizza.They are getting ready to move out as it is already at night.

Nero - Where we should go now?

Dante takes out the Celestial Orb.The orb shines to the west area of the forest.

Dante - There.

But the orb continues to shine.This time it shines brightly to the east area of the forest.

Nero - There too.Which way we should split up?

Dante - I take the west area.You cover the east part.

Nero - Roger that.

Dante - Hey girls.Stay tight in the ADM,Ok?

Lady laughs.

Lady - You don't have to tell us to.

Kyrie - Same here.

Trish - We will standby for anything happens.

Dante - All right.Let's go.

Dante went to the west part of the forest while Nero went to the ease part.Nero follows a path along to get out of the forest.He finally leaves the forest,but he founds a bizarre looking area,a round arena full of dragon corpses.Nero walks into the arena,only to get sealed by demonic powers.

Mysterious Voice - You are trapped.

Nero looks around,to find that Xarxas is behind him.

Nero - Who are you?

Xarxas - I am Xarxas.An ally of Darren.

Nero - So,you are here to kill me?

Xarxas - In fact,I do.I want to get that arm of yours to get Sparda's power for Darren.

Nero - What makes you think that you can kill me?

Xarxas - You have lost most of your demonic powers since Vergil's return.So this makes my job easier.Logically,you are dead.

Nero - Well...

Nero draws his Red Queen and points it at Xarxas' head.

Nero - I am still alive,and it won't stop me from kicking you ***!!!

Xarxas - Fair enough.

Xarxas draws his two short broadswords.The sword he holds on his left hand is shines brightly of blue colour,while the sword on his right hand is shines with red colour.Both swords are single edged,but with different designs.

Xarxas - Sapphidros and Crisodioxas...The swords which tasted blood for many years...

Xarxas readies his fighting stance.He uses the two handed style stance.

Xarxas - Let's rumble!

Nero - All right!! Take this!!

Nero uses the Streak attack at Xarxas.But Xarxas counters him by slash him twice at Nero.Nero is forced to jump to evade.

Nero - What the...

Xarxas - Die,young one.

Xarxas runs toward him and tries to attack Nero.Nero uses his Blue Rose and shoot at Xarxas.Xarxas merely deflects the shots and he comes in front of Nero with his superior agility.

Nero - What!!?

Xarxas - Take this!!!

Xarxas use multiple slash attack at Nero.Nero is injured heavily,but he grabs Xarxas and use Buster in Xarxas.Xarxas in injured,but not heavily.

Xarxas - Still have your powers? Then this will be interesting.

Nero - It won't be interesting as I gonna make you spend in hell for the rest of your life.

Nero picks a big dragon skull nearby.

Nero - Get ready!!

Nero throws the skull at Xarxas,but Xarxas jumps to dodge it.But Nero anticipated it and jumps to attack him.

Nero - Take this!!!

Nero chains many Aerial Combos to kill him,he use a powerful Buster which knocks him down to the arena.Nero uses the Impaler attack to thrust Xarxas.The attack hits directly.Xarxas is impaled by Nero's Devil Bringer.

Nero - You are finished!!

Nero throws him down and uses several Streak attacks in Exceed mode.Nero ends his attack by using the powerful fire tornado attack called the Prominence in Exceed mode.Xarxas is defeated.

Xarxas - Hehehe.

However,Xarxas is able to stand upright,as he is not injured at all.Nero is surprised.

Nero - What the hell are you!?

Xarxas - Worse than humans,better than demons.

Xarxas teleports behind him and impales him from the back.Nero is injured and bleeding heavily.

Nero - Arghhh!!!

Nero is lifted upwards and thrown to the ground heavily.

Xarxas - I will make you suffer for the injuries you gave me.

Xarxas stomps him heavily,and keeps impaling him brutally.He missed all of his attacks on Nero's vital organs to have the pleasure of torturing him.Xarxas uses Sapphidros to impale his Devil Bringer.A lot of blood and demonic powers gushing out from the Devil Bringer.

Nero - Arghh!!!

Xarxas - I will take the arm.Die right now!!!

Xarxas uses his other sword,Crisodioxas to impale Nero's heart.Nero dodges the attack and uses the Devil Bringer to unleash a powerful shockwave from the arm,making Xarxas staggers and withdraws his sword from Nero's Devil Bringer arm.
Nero takes the chance and grabs Xarxas' face.

Xarxas - What the!!?

Nero - Now it's time for payback for what you have done to me!!!

Nero keeps stabbing Xarxas at his stomach using the Red Queen,in Exceed mode.Xarxas is burning,injured and bleeding heavily at the same time.

Xarxas - ARGHH!!!

Nero grabs his head and uses Buster at him.Then,Nero grabs his leg and keeps slamming him at all of the nearby dragon corpses.Nero throws him to the ground heavily.Xarxas is bleeding seriously and injured a lot.However,Nero is not finished yet.

Nero - A finale for you.

Nero grabs the dragon skull he thrown earlier.He uses the Devil Bringer to strengthen the skull's durabilty.Nero uses the skull and slams it hard at Xarxas heavily.Xarxas tries to block Nero's attacks,but the skull impact is too much for him to block.Nero slams it hard on Xarxas brutally,and ends it by stabbing Xarxas' heart.

Xarxas - urghh...

Xarxas tries to take out the sword from him,but Nero lifs him using the sword.

Nero - You are going to hell right now!!!

Nero kicks him upwards and Nero grabs the dragon skull and throws at him.Xarxas is gravely injured,but Nero never relents and use the skull to slam him down to the ground heavily.

Xarxas is finally defeated.No mortal can stand up to hat beating.

Nero - Rest in peace,idiot.

Xarxas stands up,but barely.Nero is surprised again by Xarxas' will to live.

Xarxas is coughing blood.But he is able to talk.

Xarxas - I see...You are...powerful...I will meet you...in my true from...hahhahaaha...

Xarxas has teleported away.Nero is victorious,but is mortally injured too.

Nero - A tough fight...I gotta get the hell out of here.

The dragon skull is destroyed,and reveals a weird shinning dragon's horn.Nero walks and retrieve it.

Nero obtains the Dragon's Horn!!

The seal around the arena is broken.Nero limps away to get back to the place he left the girls.

Nero - Damn...I have to get back there...Kyrie...

Nero walks as he is coughing blood.Nero comes back to the forest again,and is going back to the place the girls located.

Nero - Kyrie...

Nero has fainted on the ground,with blood coming out from him.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Additional data spoilers...

Celestial Orb - Shows the user the path to awakening the ultimate demon.
Cyclops' Eye - An eye from Cyclops.It is used to resurrect the ultimate demon.
Dragon's Horn - A horn from a dead dragon's corpse.Unlocks the path to the secret lab.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils Soundtrack

0)Party Time
1)The Letter
2)Stage 1 (Dark Melancholy)
3)Blue Velvet (Nero Battle 1)
4)Dark Fearmaster
5)Overcome the Fear (Diablos Battle)
6)Diablos Obtained
7)Lock and Load (New Battle Mix) [Dante Battle 1]
8)Stage 2 (Water Muse Shrine)
9)The Beautiful One
10)The Muse of Water (Siren Battle)
11)Siren Obtained
12)Confrontation
13)Girls Day
14)The Machine Destroyer
15)Deus Ex Machina (Xaurus Battle)
16)Girls Party
17)Longinus Obtained
18)Appearance of the Mysterious Knight
19)Ultra Violet (Fallen Angel Mix)
20)Knight's Defeat
21)Picnic Serenity
22)Secret Lab
23)Departure
24)Stage 3 (Volcanic Ruins)
25)Fire Demon Ruler
26)Fiery Rage (Hades Battle)
27)The Brutal Hunter (Warren Battle)
28)Hades Obtained
29)Mysterious Aura
30)Stage 4 (Haunted Mountains)
31)Memories of the Past
32)Stage 5 (High Cliffs)
33)King of Dragons
34)Ultimate Battle (Magnos Battle)
35)Magnos Obtained
36)Dark Night
37)Revival of the Fallen Demon
38)Warm Up of the Dark Slayer

Still has more of it...will be completed in due time...

Title - Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils Original Soundtrack

Genre - Video Game Soundtrack

Composer - Chaos Master

Vocals (Male and Female) - Order of R.L.C.

Label - M.E.O.W Productions

Copyright - Order of R.L.C.

(Beta Version)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
+ rep, you have worked hard on this bro, good story keep it up I will love to read more :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 13 - Brothers

Dante travels to the west area of the forest.Upon coming out from the forest,he arrives at a beach.

Dante - Hmm...

The Celestial Orb shines to an isolated island.The island is constructed with machines all over.

Dante - I have to go there...?geea...Magnos!

Dante summons the Magnos and gets on board of it.Dante flies toward the mechanical island in high speed that he arrives there in one minute.Dante landed on the island and Magnos has disappeared.

Dante - Crap...

The island is built of machines.However,there is only one straight path to proceed.There is weird demonic atmosphere surrounds the island.

Dante runs forward to proceed.He encounter several Neo Frosts,but he dispatches them easily with his Hades weapon.After he kills them,he proceeds forward.

Dante - Wimps.They need to learn from me more.

Dante proceeds into the centre of the island.There are many destroyed robots and machines all over.

Dante - Wow...Pieces of scrap metal all over...They should have done their cleaning chores,man...

Dante walks forward,but someone try to attack him from the back.

Dante - !!?

Dante jumps in time to evade the attack.

Vergil - You have come,brother.

It is Vergil attacked Dante with his Yamato.

Dante - What are you doing here?

Vergil - Looking for clues to Sparda's power.

Dante - You still don't get it,eh?

Vergil - You are the one who doesn't get it.How do you think that young man has Sparda's blood?

Dante - Maybe Pops cheated another woman,heh.

Vergil - Almost correct.Our father,has the power to transcend time.

Dante is surprised.

Dante - What..?

Vergil - Our father,is a demon,who kills many demons and protects many humans.He is given the Legendary Dark Knight because of this.Sparda not only has powerful sword skills,magical powers and great shooting skills,he can travels time too if he wants.

Dante - ...

Vergil - Our father travels back time,to defeat a powerful demon,stronger than Mundus to save the world.This event takes place before he sealed Temenigru.

Dante laughs upon hearing Vergil's claim.

Dante - So who is this big bad demon...?

Vergil - No name of him is revealed in the history books.Only the three guys you found earlier knows about it.

Dante - So why you need our old man's power?

Vergil - For power,my brother.Sparda also saved a woman on the time he fighting the ultimate demon.He saved by giving her the blood of himself,Sparda's blood.

Dante - You are really starting to **** me off.

Dante draws his Rebellion and ready to fight Vergil.

Dante - Either way,I am not going to let you make the same mistake,and I won't let you take the kid's hand too.

Vergil draws his Yamato.

Vergil - Well,it has been long time since we fight properly,my brother.Let's start shall we?

Dante - You got it!!

Dante use the Stinger attack on Vergil,but Vergil jumps and used his Aerial Rave attack on Dante.Dante blocks the attack and he counters it by using the Rebellion Combo.Vergil blocks the slashes and teleports away from Dante.

Vergil - It seems i need to fight your way,eh?

Vergil used the Tiamat and Yamato at the same time.

Vergil - Come.

Dante - Heh!

Dante uses his Stinger attack,but Vergil counters it by using the Stinger attack too,which clashes both of their swords and stagger them.However,Vergil rushed towards Dante and use a brutal combo of Tiamat Combo,High Time,Helm Breaker and Stinger on Dante.Dante is wickedly injured and bleeding a lot,but still able to fight Vergil.

Dante -Still fast as ever,eh?

Dante uses the TrickSter style.Dante attacks Vergil using he Stinger again,but Vergil blocks it by defending it using Tiamat.But Dante uses the Tricky Line move,which teleports behind Vergil directly.Dante attacks Vergil's back using vicious Rebellion Combo,and Million Stab attack on Vergil.Vergil too is bleeding and heavily injured.

Vergil - Hmph..Strong as ever.

Both of them smiles,but ready to fight again with their own battle poses.

Vergil - You will never win,Dante.

Dante - We'll see about that.

Vergil uses his Seiryuu Devil Arms,while Dante equips his Hades Devil Arms.

Dante attacks Vergil using a powerful straight thrust fire punch,called the Fire Stream.Vergil evades and uses the powerful Hurricane Fury attack,but Dante jumps out the way.

Dante - So you got one too?

Vergil - Same to you.

Vergil attacks Dante using a powerful wind attack called Sonic Break,but Dante counters it by firing a powerful fireball attack called Heat Blast to cancel the attack.But Vergil teleports behind Dante,used the Twister Kick to launch Dante upwards and Silver Wind attack to knock him down to the ground hard.Dante recovers fastly from the fall.

Dante - Heh.This is nothing.

Vergil - How foolish.Bring it on.

Dante jumps and uses a powerful downright kick attack,called the Fire Meteor.Dante misses and Vergil counters it by using Seiryii Combo 2 attack on Dante.Dante deflects all of Vergil's attack using the Royal Guard style move called Castle,powerful magical walls appear on Dante's surrounding to block atacks.Vergil is staggered and Dante uses his Hades Combo attack,and powerful fire explosion attack called Volcano Eruption to finish Vergil off.However,Vergil is able to stand with the beating he took.

Vergil - Hmph.Guess we better get serious then.

Dante - Finally.I am tired of this warm up.

Both of them transformed to their devil forms.Vergil's demon form is similar to Nero's D.T. blue demon spirit,but much more stronger than Nero's.His demon form emits blue aura while Dante 's devil form emits red aura.Vergil speaks with his demonic voice.

Vergil - Ready for round two?

Dante speaks with his demonic voice too.

Dante - As usual.Come on!!

Vergil uses his Yamato while Dante uses his Rebellion.Both of them keep clashing swords to gain the advantage.However,the two of them is equal in terms of swordplay.

Dante - Heh.Try this!!!

Dante uses his Ebony and Ivory to shoot Vergil with powerful magical bullets.Vergil deflects the shots by spinning his Yamato around in high speed.

Vergil - Dirty as ever.Take this!!!

Vergil uses Summoned Swords to attack Dante.Dante merely blocks the Summoned Swords to avoid damage,but Vergil caught him off guard and stabs Dante's heart.

Vergil - Foolish,Dante.

Dante - Not in hell.

Vergil is surprised.Dante shoots Vergil's head using Ebony.Vergil is defenseless as Yamato is still stuck on Dante's heart.

Dante - Prepare yourself!!!

Dante unleashes a powerful combo attack exclusive D.T. form.The attack is called Demonic Fury.Every wave is accompanied by powerful waves.After Dante finishes his attack,Dante takes out the Yamato and throws it at Vergil's heart.Vergil is injured badly in his D.T. form,but is able to fight Dante once more.

Dante - Payback is sweet.

Vergil - Same here.

Vergil teleports in front of Dante,and unleashes a powerful multiple slash attacks,called Omni Slices.Dante is stabbed by Vergil's Yamato,and Dante stabs Vergil with his Rebellion too.
Both are heavily injured and bleeding heavily.

Dante - Arghhh....Still good as ever,Vergil...

Vergil - Urghh...Same to you,Dante...

Both of them reverts to human forms back.Both of them withdraws their swords from their hearts out.

Vergil sheathes his Yamato back.

Vergil - I will return,Dante.Prepae for the next time.

Vergil is gone once again,by teleporting.

Dante laughs as he puts the Rebellion on his back.

Dante - Same goes to you,Vergil!!

Dante saw a bright crystal floating after the battle.The crystal is shinning brightly.

Dante walks to obtain the crystal.

Dante obtains Mystic!!

Dante walks back to the place he landed with Magnos.He flies back to the forest back using Magnos.

Meanwhile,Nero is fainted on the ground after the battle with Xarxas.

Nero - Kyrie...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
AWESOME MAN, + rep for this, great work man and keep it up :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils Original Soundtrack

Genre - Video Game Soundtrack

Composer - Chaos Master

Vocals (Male and Female) - Order of R.L.C.

Label - M.E.O.W Productions

Copyright - Order of R.L.C.

0)Party Time
1)The Letter
2)Stage 1 (Dark Melancholy)
3)Blue Velvet (Nero Battle 1)
4)Dark Fearmaster
5)Overcome the Fear (Diablos Battle)
6)Diablos Obtained
7)Lock and Load (New Battle Mix) [Dante Battle 1]
8)Stage 2 (Water Muse Shrine)
9)The Beautiful One
10)The Muse of Water (Siren Battle)
11)Siren Obtained
12)Confrontation
13)Girls Day
14)The Machine Destroyer
15)Deus Ex Machina (Xaurus Battle)
16)Girls Party
17)Longinus Obtained
18)Appearance of the Mysterious Knight
19)Ultra Violet (Fallen Angel Mix)
20)Knight's Defeat
21)Picnic Serenity
22)Secret Lab
23)Departure
24)Stage 3 (Volcanic Ruins)
25)Fire Demon Ruler
26)Fiery Rage (Hades Battle)
27)The Brutal Hunter (Warren Battle)
28)Hades Obtained
29)Mysterious Aura
30)Stage 4 (Haunted Mountains)
31)Memories of the Past
32)Stage 5 (High Cliffs)
33)King of Dragons
34)Ultimate Battle of Legends (Magnos Battle)
35)Magnos Obtained
36)Dark Night
37)Revival of the Dark Slayer
38)Warm Up of the Dark Slayer
39)Fallen Demon's Laugh
40)Unholy Aura of Darkness (Darren's Theme)
41)The Dark Fury of Temperance (Warren's Theme)
42)Black Lady of Anger (Lucy's Theme)
43)Stage 6 (Underground Ruins)
44)Mysterious Truth
45)Proud Soul Trance (Vergil Battle)
46)Furious Confrontation (Nero Vs. Vergil Battle)
47)Intervention Battle
48)Happy Hour
49)Stage 7 (Dragon Path)
50)Mysterious Dark Spirit (Xarxas' Theme)
51)Dark Vendetta (Xarxas Battle)
52)The Fall of Velvet Knight
53)Stage 8 (Machine Island)
54)Shocking Confession
55)Blood of Brother (Dante Vs. Vergil Battle)
56)The Showdown's Draw Match

(Gamma Version)

Only halfway left,plz tell me what you guys think...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 14 - Death

The girls are waiting for Dante and Nero to return.However,they haven't return and it has already getting dark.

Lady - Where the hell are they!?

Trish - Who knows...

Kyrie - I can't pinpoint their location...

Kyrie is worried.

Kyrie - You don't think...

Lady - No way.They are too strong for the demons.

Trish - Yeah.Let's go and find...

Mysterious Voice - You can't go.

Lucy appears suddenly in front of them.

Trish - Who are you!?

Lucy - Lucy.Prepare to die,everyone!!

Lucy has prepared to fight.

Lady - This is what I need.Kick someone's *** to ease my frustration.

Kyrie - Same here.

Trish - Alright...Come on!!!

Trish uses her Luca and Ombre to shoot Lucy.Lucy easily dodges them with her acrobatic moves,and move in to attack Trish.

Lucy - Die,demon.

Lucy stabs Trish with her katar like weapon,but Trish punches her face to avoid further injury and Lady shoots Lucy with her handguns.

Lady - She's fast.

Kyrie - Yeah.Let's fight speed with speed.

Kyrie runs toward Lucy with super aglity like a ninja to attack her.But Lucy anticiapted the attack and counters it by kicking Kyrie's stomach.Kyrie evaded while Lady shoots Lucy with her handguns again.The shots are all missed.

Lady - Damn.She is too quick.

Kyrie - Yeah.

Lucy shows her two-like katar weapons attached with bowguns and chain on her arms to the three girls.

Lucy - Serpent Fangs...Deadly weapons with katars,chains,and bowguns...I have killed 57 peoples...The other three will be you!!!

Lucy shoots many arrows from her Serpent Fangs.Lady and Trish evades while Kyrie deflects them with her twin katanas.

Kyrie - Too easy.

Lucy - It is not.

Lucy shoots a chain attached to an iron arrow to attack Kyrie.Kyrie tries to jump but too late.Her stomach is pierced with the iron arrow.Kyrie is bleeding a lot.

Kyrie - Arghh...

Lucy - Die.

Lucy uses the chain attached with iron arrow to throws her sideways to the grounds many times.She spins Kyrie around and throws her at Lady and Trish.Lady and Trish to save her,but knocked down by Kyrie as she is thrown towards her.

Lady - Kyrie!!

Kyrie has fainted,she loses many blood.

Lady - I patch her up.Need your help to give me some time,Trish.

Trish - No problem.

Trish attacks close range at Lucy using Sparda while Lady treats Kyrie.

Trish - Go to hell!!!

Trish uses the Sparda to attack Lucy.Lucy blocks her with her Serpent Fangs' katar blades.Lucy attacks her with Serpent Fangs
and Trish counters her the same way.Both of them start colliding their weapons very fiercely.

Lady - You are fine now.Rest in the ADM.

Lady carries Kyrie into the ADM and lets her rest inside.Lady is prepared to fight again.

Lady takes out her Kalina Ann.

Lady - Trish!!!

Trish - Alright!!!

Lady shoots a missile from her Kalina Ann to attack Lucy while Trish jumps to avoid it.The missile hits Lucy and an explosion occurs.However,Lucy is gone.

Lady - Where could she be!?

Trish - Hmm...Lady,behind you!!

Lady - What!?

Lucy stabs Lady from her back with the Serpent Fangs.Lady is lifted up as she is stabbed by Lucy.A lot of blood coming out from Lady's back and mouth.The Serpent Fangs katar's blade pierced her throughly to the stomach,where the blade is visible at the stomach.

Lady - Arghhh!!

Trish - Lady!!!You *****!!!

Lucy - Wahahhaahaha!!!!

Lucy throws Lady down to the ground hardly.Lucy kicks her injury a lot to make her suffer.

Lucy - She is going to die soon.

Trish is angry.There are many electricity surrounds her.

Trish - Get off from her!!!

Trish fires a powerful lightning bolt at Lucy.But Lucy deflects it and shoots her own more powerful lightning bolt attack which makes Trish fainted and injured seriously.

Trish - No...how can this be...

Lucy has a lightning demonic spirit appears around her.The demon's power is much stronger than Trish's powers.

Trish - No...Lady...

Lucy - Time to finish my job.

Lucy takes the Sparda from Trish's hand.

Lucy - Say your prayers...

Lucy stabs Lady's heart with the Sparda with great power.Lady is screaming out loud and more blood gushing out from her stomach.

Lady - Arghhh!!!!

Someone shoots Lucy from behind.But Lucy dodges it.

Dante - Care if I joined the late cat fight? And what happens to other...

Lady - Dante...

Dante is shocked at Lady's injury.

Dante - What the hell!!? You are dead,missy.You are going to pay for it!!!

Lucy - Too late.

Lucy shoots arrows from her Serpent Fangs at Dante to distract him.The distract works and Lucy takes out the Sparda and shoot s an arrow to Lady's heart.Lady is mortally injured and Dante is screaming loudly when he saw this.

Dante - NOO!!!

Lucy - Bye bye.

Lucy jumps and teleports away.Dante rushes to lady's side.

Dante - Don't die on me,will you!!

Lady puts her hand to Dante's face.

Lady - Dante...I am glad..to see you...here...

Dante - No...You won't die!!!

Lady coughs more blood to Dante's face.

Lady - It is my time...I am...happy...to be with you..all the time...

Dante - Don't say that!!!

Lady takes off her glasses.She is crying.

Lady - Please...don't be sad...

Dante - No...

Dante is crying.

Lady - Devils may cry,no matter what...

Dante - Don't leave me,Lady...

Lady hugs Dante.

Lady - Call me...Mary...

Dante - Mary...don't leave me...I loved you,Mary!!!

Lady is shocked.She cried because she is happy.

Lady - Oh,how sweet...of you...I love you too...Dante...eventhough...you are... half demon...Farewell...Dante...

Lady is dead.Her hand dropped down to the ground.Dante is screaming out loud which shakes the ground hard.

Dante - NOOO!!! LADY!!! LADY!!!!

Dante is crying hard,he also screams hard.He puts Lady body to the ground gently.

Dante - NOOO!!!!

Dante - This is all my fault!!! If I arrived earlier...

Dante keeps punching.It takes a while to calm him down.

Dante - You guys are going to pay...Prepare to die,you three sick sons of *****es!!!

Dante has transformed into his D.T. form.However,his form is different from the previous form he used.He has two horns on his heads,which faced to the ground.The face looks more sinister,and he has wings which resembles insects wings.The colour of all over his body is brownish.Powerful demonic aura is all around him.Dante takes the Sparda nearby,which grants him more power.The demon form resembles his own father's demonic look.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Data spoilers...

Serpent Fangs - Powerful hybrid weapons between a katars,bowguns,and chains.Attached on the wielder's arms.Wielded by Lucy.

Sparda - A very powerful demon.Called the Legendary Dark Knight.Wields Sparda,Rebellion,and Yamato.Also wielded Luca and Ombre.Defeated many powerful demons,including Mundus and Saviour.Has defeated the ultimate god of demons,but barely by sacrificing all of his demonic powers.His fate is unknown for now.

Galebound - A powerful polearm weapon with spear's blade and axe's head.Easily wielded with one hand.Wielded by Warren.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 15 - Vengeance

Dante has transformed into the Legendary Dark Knight,Sparda.His power has tremendously increased.His aura has shaken the earth many times by now.Dante speaks in a more sinister demonic voice.

Dante - You three bunch of killers...you all gonna pay for what you guys did to Lady!!!

Dante fly to the air.He sensed three powerful presence near Leo Town.

Dante - There you guys are...Get ready for a surprise!!!

Dante teleports right in front of Warren,Darren,and Lucy.Three of them are off guard and surprised by Dante's sudden appearance.

Darren - What the...!? Sparda!!?

Dante - So,three of you are waiting for somebody,huh?

Warren - Yeah,so? Die,Dante!!!

Warren takes out his Galebound and tries to attack Dante.Dante's powerful demonic powers overwhelm Warren by giving out a powerful demonic aura which scares Warren to death.

Warren - What the hell!? Darren,I am outta here!!

Warren has teleported.Only Lucy and Darren left to battle Dante.

Darren - Lucy,handle him.

Lucy - Yes.

Darren has teleported away too.

Dante - It's you and me now,*****.

Lucy - Fine.Die like her too!!!

Lucy shoots multiple arrows towards Dante.Dante easily dodges the arrows.Dante chokes Lucy's neck and lifts her up.

Dante - You know how much you torture her!? Eventhough she is dying!!!?

Dante throws her the ground hard.He uses the Sparda to stab her,but Lucy jumps out of the way.

Lucy - ...

Dante - I'll make sure you regret to live.

Dante fires powerful red coloured dark energy balls from his hands to hit Lucy.Lucy tries to dodge the attack,but Lucy is hit at last by a huge explosion from the attacks.The attack is called Fists of Destruction.

Lucy - Arghh..

Lucy is injured pretty badly because of the explosion.Dante teleports instantaneously in front of her,and attacks her with powerful sword combos using Sparda.The attack is called Sparda Combo.

Lucy - Arghhh!!!

Lucy is presumed to be dead.Dante keeps the Sparda sword at his back.

Dante - Lady...You have been avenged...Rest in heavens,now...

However,a surge of power appears at Lucy's body.Lucy seems to be changing to his demon form.

Dante - ...

Lucy has changed to her demonic form.Her once beautiful looks are gone.She has turned into a sinister demonic bird.2 pairs of wings are present on her back.Her face has become completely a bird's face with brilliant blood ruby eyes,sharp beaks and fangs.Her legs are replaced with bird's legs,although her arms are still present,with feathers.Her body has changed too,although her feminine figure is shown too.Lucy speaks with a feminine,but demonic voice.Her demonic form is called Gryphonos Lucy.

Gryphonos Lucy - Sparda's son,your time is running out.Prepare to die!!

Dante - Well,what do you know? A female bird *****.Sorry,girl.You are going down first.You know why? As i am gonna to kick your *** to hell for killing Lady.Come on!!

Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante by tackling him.Dante,still in his Sparda's form,easily dodges it.However,Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante with a wind vortex attack.Dante is hit,but unharmed.

Dante - Is that the best you can do!? My turn!!

Dante charges towards Gryphonos Lucy and keeps trying to satb her.She is too fast to hit,but Dante used the Fists of Destruction to hit her.She is injured,but not heavily.

Gryphonos Lucy - Useless!! Die,son of Sparda!!!

Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante with a powerful multiple mini tornadoes attack on Dante.But Dante didges it and unleashes a powerful dark laser beam from his chest.The laser goes through Gryphonos Lucy's body and she is seriously injured.The attack is called Valiant Homing.

Gryphonos Lucy - I won;t die so easily!! Ready yourself!!!

Gryphonos Lucy summons a massive hurricane storm.The skies started to turn black.The hurricane has destroyed the surrounding houses.Dante is unnerved and just laughs.

Dante - Wahahhaha!!! You think that can kill me!? Bring it!!

Gryphonos Lucy - Die!!!

Gryphonos Lucy unleashes the massive hurricane attack on Dante.Dante is engulfed by the massive hurricane.However,he survives and grabs Lucy's wings.

Dante - It is painful as an insect's bite.You are going to pay for what you did to Lady,now!!

Dante rips Gryphonos Lucy's wings one by one.Tremendous amount of red blood gushing out from Gryphonos Lucy's back.She screamed loud when each of her wings are ripped off.

Gryphonos Lucy - HUARGHHH!!!

Dante - Die,you *****!!!

Dante concentrates his demon energy and unleashes a powerful dark explosion.The explosion wipes out the whole town and nearby forest.Dante is left standing on the middle of the wasteland,in his human form.He is crying silently.

Dante - Lady...You have been avenged finally...I love you,no matter what.I won't forget you till the end.

Dante has fainted.He is smiling although he has fainted.

Meanwhile,in Nero's place in the forest...

Nero is injured,but has recovered from his faint.He walks to see the girls.

Nero - Damn...I got to see Kyrie...

Mysterious Voice - Looking for someone?

Nero - !!!

It is Vergil,who is behind him.

Top Bottom