• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
It is after three years after the events of Fortuna...The team Dante forms is Devil May Cry (same as the shop's name).The team believes that the devils has return to destroy the world.The reason he puts the team is to finish all of the devils and to rescue all humans if possible as the human population are soon becoming extinct...

The characters for now are...

1)Dante - The most experienced Devil Hunter.Works at Devil May Cry and forms a team with Nero,Kyrie,Trish and Lady.Still using his Rebellion,and his Ebony and Ivory.Sporting a new stylish look.His amazing skills earned him the title the Crimson Hunter...:cool:

2)Nero - Another experienced Devil Hunter.Uses the Red Queen,Blue Rose,and his Devil Bringer to bring demons to justice.He also wields the Yamato whenever a danger situation arises.A partner of Dante and a sweetheart for Kyrie.After the vents of Fortuna,he comes to respect Dante and becomes his partner.His blue costume with slight red stripes has earned him the Devil Hunter Apprentice.:lol: His skills are well known which earned him the Velvet Knight...:cool:

3)Trish - A partner for Dante.Uses Luca and Ombre and the most strongest sword ever known,Sparda to finish her job as hunting devils...Her demon powers are Lightning elemental,which earned her the Thunderbird...:kiss:

4)Lady - Another partner for Dante.A very long time friend of his,both of them formed the team.She uses two handguns,two submachine guns,and the her favourite of all,Kalina Ann.She also shows an amazing martial arts and acrobatic skills to destroy the demons.Her amazing skills with her mastery of guns brings her the title Lady Patriot...:kiss:

5)Kyrie - A partner for Dante and a girlfriend for Kyrie.She nows sports a new look which makes her a bit of tomboyish,but still feminine.She nows become a technical support for the team's mission.Her mastery usage of computer earns her the Modern Angel...:kiss:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The idea of it sounds really good. Great discription of characters. Short, but good. I'd like to see a shot synopsis of what is causing the demons to cause chaos again. Tomboyish Kyrie? DO WANT! Can't wait to see more. :]

II Regicide II

The Greatest
yea man it all looks good the only thing that is kinda iffy for me is dantes nickname as the crimson hunter
but idk its prob because ive never thought about nicknaming him but yea its all good/right i like it

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 1 - The Beginning

It is after three years after the events of Fortuna...The team Dante forms is Devil May Cry (same as the shop's name).The team believes that the devils has return to destroy the world. The reason he puts the team is to finish all of the devils and to rescue all humans if possible as the human population are soon becoming extinct...

In a small corner of the town held a shop dubbed the name Devil May Cry. Ran by a fierce fighter and a son of a legacy that man still are amazed by till this day. Inside, music softly came out of a beat-up juke box that Dante, the leading man, had for years and sadly didn’t take good care of when it came to it playing. Along with him were people he had met from years past. A few close, and others who basically annoyed the ever lasting crap out of him. Still… he didn’t mind at all.

“Hey, kid!” He referred to the teen boy who was almost similar to the features that Dante possessed. “Where’s my pizza?! I asked you to buy it for me, didn’t I?” He questioned in a state of panic. Pizza was a luxury to the half demon. As much as he ate it, he never gained a pound or health issue from the fatty acids and from how it was very unhealthy to eat on a daily basis. Perhaps the demon side of him prevented the side effects most people get from living off of an unhealthy life style.

“No way! I’m not your slave or something. Eating too much pizza makes you fat!” The younger male, known by the name of Nero laughed in amusement at Dante’s anger for not having is shipment of pizza on time. “Well. I’m not better than you kid. Eating all of those snacks. How could you call THAT tasty? I call them junk.” Dante retaliated to Nero’s comment.

Without knocking or an early notice, two young women by the name of Lady and Trish had entered the shop. It didn’t take long for them to realize that Dante and Nero were going through a daily routine of arguing. Especially over food…

“This is for you, Pizza Boy. You owe me double next time.” She said with a wink as she sat herself down on the edge of Dante’s desk that had suffered much damage from demons or crazy she devils from the past. Trish was amazed that it was still intact. “Why do you like pizza so much? I think you should learn how to cook and just make your own. It’ll keep you from losing money that you owe us.”

Dante just laughed. “If I make my own pizzas, they’d totally over rule the ones I’ve been paying on. If it comes to that, you’d have to pay for it while I can have a satisfying meal for free.”

Not too long after the arrival of Lady and Trish, an even younger woman walked in. Seeing her brought an instant smile to the young white headed male’s face. “So that’s why… Hey, Kyrie. Brought any of my snacks?” She laughed as she walked closer. “No, silly. Eating too much of those and YOU’LL get fat.”
Unlike Dante, Nero was human. He could most likely get sick and gain weight easier, but it was unlikely from the job he had. Constantly burning off calories.

“Totally unfair.” Nero sighed. “Say… why haven’t we been getting any jobs lately? Think the demons were finally scared off after the last event?” With that questioned, it didn’t take long for an answer. Trish, who is on constant look out around the city with Lady, had taken a stand. “No. The humans have become too afraid to let out any word of demons or some sort of dark activities lately. From what my eyes have seen, demons are slowly on the rampage around the city..”

“As she said. Oh! I almost forgot…” Lady checked in her back pocket and pulled out an envelope. “There’s a letter for you, red boy.”

“Aww! For me? How sweet. I should start my own fan club. Whaddya say?” He laughed while everyone stared in silence, having their own ideas in mind.

(Nero) - yeah ,old girls...
(Lady) - who wants this old man...?
(Trish) - why girls nowadays are blind...?
(Kyrie) - no way...girl won't like that kind of guy...

While they were busy thinking their little thoughts, Dante let out a few sneezes. “I don’t read letters. Hey, Lady. Do me a favor and do it yourself.” He said in a sarcastic tone. Lady shrugged her shoulders, for it sounded exactly like something he would say. “Fine.” Without hesitation, she literally jerked the letter out of his hands. Hard enough to leave a paper cut, but from the gloves he wore, no damage was done. “Okay… here it goes…”

To Mr. Dante, the son of Sparda,

The town I resides is filled by demons. The demons has takeover the town with their leader at hand, Hades. Need your expertise to destroy the demons. The reward will be
1,000,000 dollars for achieving the mission. I thank you beforehand for reading it. Please come to this town ASAP.
Inside the envelope, there is a map of the area. The town's area is called Alfravas and the town's name is Leo Town. Thank you.

Sincerely, Mr. Addle.

A strong heavy emotion of excitement came across the room as the reward was spoken. In his usual position, Dante didn’t seem to give much emotion towards the reward as usual. “$1,000,000?!” Nero gasped. “How could anyone refuse that? Hell yeah, I’d take that job.” While Nero was busy thinking of how rewarding that much was, Trish, Lady, and Kyrie had other ideas in mind. “That’s enough for us three to buy the whole store down the street. It’s that time of year where they have the greatest sales.”

“It’s just 1,000,000 bucks. I can find better cash than that.” Dante said, as if he were not even amused by the thought of all the pizza he could buy with it. “Yeah, right. We’re taking that job, Dante. You’re coming too. How about it, everyone?” It didn’t take much thinking for a reply from the three girls. “Yeah!”

A deep sigh released from the half demon as he stood up. “Alright… fine. BUT! I get 99% of the reward.”

They all looked at him with an annoyed look. “75%.” Said Nero.

“Damnit… FINE!” He grabbed his faithful rebellion and two guns ebony, and ivory. “Alright, gang… LET’S GO!”

Hence, the team headed to the Alfravas. However, a man with his head hooded set his eyes on Dante on top of the building...

“The son of Sparda. Interesting…”

Credits to VI-Rainbow for helping me...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
soz for my later arrival, good idea chaos master, story so far kicks ***, perhaps add a few of your own designed characters, but it's up to you man keep it up.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Pretty darn good so far, Chaos Master. Definitely a heck of a lot better than I could do! Keep those Devil May Cry 4 fan fictions coming! +rep

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;69762 said:
soz for my later arrival, good idea chaos master, story so far kicks ***, perhaps add a few of your own designed characters, but it's up to you man keep it up.

hey thanks...i have not finished yet...still got more characters...:lol: chapter 2 will be coming out soon...:lol: rep + for everyone who likes th story...thx the rep+,devilmaycry....:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 2 - Encounter

The D.M.C team heads to Alfravas region.Dante and Nero travels there by stylish bikes while the girls headed with ADM,an anti demon mobile vehicle.

After 2 hours of travelling,they arrived at Leo Town's entrance.

Dante - Hey,is this the right place...?I hope we not lost again because of you,Nero.

Nero - No way.That last mission is an accident...I didn;t mean to...

Dante - Damn straight you make us lost.:lol: hey,Trish,is the right place,where we find our man,Mr.Addle?

Trish - Yeah.

lady - Seems deserted and quiet for a town...

Kyrie - Should we go with you guys?

Dante - Nah.Me and Nero here is enough to meet the guy.You three serves backup.Go to the small cave to hide.;)

Kyrie - Alright.i will be your eyes and ears for anything unusual.be careful guys.

Nero - Don't worry.

Dante and Nero walks the path to search Mr.Addle and The three ladies get inside the ADM and heads to the small cave.

Dante and Nero comes across a weird looking house and enters it.

Dante - Looks old to me.Search the area,kid.

Nero - You betcha.

Nero enters a small room and encounters something.

Nero - Hey,Dante.Look here...

They found a dead body which is not dead long...

Dante - It seems he is dead at least a day...

There is a notice near the daed body.it is covered with blood.

Nero - There is a notice here...it says "To Dante,the son of Sparda.If you read this,i may been dead long.The demons has already fully control the town and Lord Hades is ruling this town.He may be deadly demon,but there is still a group of demons alongside which is controlled by
a group of very strong humans.they named themselves the Followers of Dark Prince.If you defeat them and the demons they rules,the world will be safe from the chaos.Please,kill all of them and avenge the townspeople.As for the reward,the reward is in the drawer nearby my dead body.Thank you for everything you have done.

By,Mr.Addle."

Nero - So much for the reward.What should we do?

Dante - Honor this old man's last wish.Let's do it!

Nero - Yeah!

Kyrie (by communicator) - hey,guys.I spot three strong guys outside the house you.They have demon powers,which is strong.

Dante - Hmm.Let's meet the host of this parade.

Dante and Nero steps outside the house.They saw the three strong figures.One on the left is a tall and large guy which covered with green and black coat but is covered with bandages barely.He holds a a double bladed spear with axe on both tips.One on the right is a short female with purple and white stripes on her cloak.She is armed with two crossbows equipped on the arm which has knives and chains attached.The one of the center is a man all dressed with white and blue motif cloak with chains around him.His weapons seems to be one double bladed katana and large saber.

Man in the Middle - Welcome,to Leo Town!I am Darren,my companions are Lucy and Warren.Welcome,son of Sparda and
the descendant of Sparda.

Nero - What a warm welcome;) .What the hell happen to the civilians around here?

Darren - They escaped since the demons appears at thus town.Hahahhaha,some of them are killed.Addle seems to be able to request you to come and exterminate us.

Dante - Why you kill the old man?He is too old for you?

Darren - He serves....no purpose at all.

Nero draws his Blue Rose and aim at Darren.

Darren - Heh.Nothing less from the Velvet Knight.If you will excuse me,I have other stuffs to do.See ya,son of Sparda...

Three of them have teleported.Suddenly,a group of demons appear and attacks Dante and Nero.The demons resemble humanoid with a dinosaur's head and had an armor on them.Their bodies are made with flesh and machine.The name of this type of demons are Flecasaur.

Dante - This is the warm up.Ready?(drawing Ebony and Ivory)

Nero - You know I am.Let's do it!(aims the Blue Rose towards them)

The gunfight between the two Devil Hunters and the demons are intense.After 10 minutes,the demons are all killed.

Nero - I get 50.You?

Dante - I didn't bother to count.60 maybe?

Nero - Damn,you are still good.What should we do now?

Kyrie (by communicator) - Hey,Guys.You all alright?This group you encountered are no ordinary ones.They can control demons as they wish.

Trish (by communicator) - Looks like there are two ways to proceed to find these guys.north west or north east.which one?

Nero - i take the north east path.

Dante - OK,i take the north west one.Take care,kid.

Nero - Sure do.

Lady (by communicator) - Be careful,guys.I will scout around for infos.

Dante - heh,this is a pain in the ***...you better stick close or i won;t save you again.

Lady (by communicator) - Watch it,smart ***...i am still good with guns alright!?

Dante - yeah,whatever.ok,let's move on.

Both of the Devil Hunters move out in different ways.The
dangerous adventure is always watched by a mysterious man.

Mysterious man - Hmm.Descendant of Sparda.That arm...i see...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69947 said:
If you'd like. I can edit the 2nd chap. to help out some more. :]

Sure...by all means...:lol: However,from chapter 3 onwards can you please just leave them by...?since the story will be long and i am working for Chapter 3 and 4 now...?your hard work is always aprreciated...:lol:and you don;t mind if i follow the way you write for the chapter 1...?:unsure:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;69966 said:
Sure...by all means...:lol: However,from chapter 3 onwards can you please just leave them by...?since the story will be long and i am working for Chapter 3 and 4 now...?your hard work is always aprreciated...:lol:and you don;t mind if i follow the way you write for the chapter 1...?:unsure:

Awesome. :]

It's your story, you can do whatever you like. :]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah keep up the nice work Chaos master, as you know I started a new story so I may need ideas for that if anyone else would like to help it'd be much appreciated.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 3 - Fear

Nero follows the north east path to a forest.Along the way in the forest,he meets a group of Flecasaurs which flanked him inside.

Nero - This is really nice of you all to greet me.You all are going to hell!!!

Nero draws his Red Queen on his left hand and Blue Rose on his right arm,the Devil Bringer.

Nero - This is a magic trick.Watch and learn.

Nero charges the Blue Rose and fires a large charged shot attack called Megaton to the Flecasaurs.Half of the group is destroyed.

Nero - Yeah!!!

Flecasaur - You human!!Die!!!

Flecasaurs charge at Nero.

Nero - Hell,no.Come on!!!

Nero uses his Devil Bringer and grabs one of the Flecasaurs and spins it 360 degrees which knocks out all of the remaining ones and throws it.Then he uses Red Queen and slashes them with speed and kills them with his Streak (Exceed) attack.

Nero - That is not hard at all.;)

Nero continues his path and find a weird stone shrine.The shrine is clouded with darkness.He saw a weird cup on the middle.He approaches it and a dark demon appears on top of the shrine.The demon is cloaked with two pairs of wings.His body is black and blue coloured and has sharp fangs on his teeth.His tail is very long and has a sharp edge on the tip of his tail.

Demon - Wahahahhaha!!!I am Diablos,The Dark Fearmaster!!! Mortal,you have a death wish of fighting against me?

Nero - Humph,no.

Diablos - I see that you have a fear,mortal.You have fear with you loved one.You have feared your life.You are fearing me!!!

Nero - Well,the first two is right but the last one is...

Nero draws his Blue Rose towards him.

Nero - No!!!How about you eat the bullet here instead and fear me?I am your the one you should fear,demon!!!

Diablos - You dare to mock me!?I,Diablos will teach you about fear and kill you!!!

Diablos charges at Nero's direction.Nero evades and shoots him.However,the bullets does not hurt him at all.Diablos seems to resist bullets.Nero uses his Megaton attack on Diablos but there is still no effect on him.

Diablos - Wahahaaha!!!!That thing won't scratch me!!!

Nero - Hmm.Then i use this instead!!

Nero shows his Devil Bringer and uses his Red Queen and fight him.

Diablos - What,that arm!?You are no mortal!!

Nero - Too late.You are finished!!!

Diablos starts shooting black lasers from his claws called Death Beams.Nero dodges it and runs underneath him.Nero grabs Diablos' tail and smashes him towards the shrine multiple times.

Diablos - Not the tail!!!Not the tail!!!:O

The stone shrine is destroyed except the cup which is protected with a magic power.After that,he throws Diablos far away and smashes the trees along the way..

Diablos - ARRGGGHHH!!!!THAT'S IT!!!YOU'RE DEAD!!!!

Diablos uses his claw to impale him called Death Impale.Nero dodges the attack and slashes him with his super charged Streak,and Shuffle.However,Diablos still floating and seems to be angrier.

Diablos - YOU MAKE ME BECOME SERIOUS!!!YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!!

Diablos is engulfed with demon aura and shoots powerful evil sphere energy towards Nero.He dodged but he is injured with the powerful radius explosion.The attack is called the Dark Blast.

Diablos - WAHAHAHHAA!!!This is just the beginning!!!

Nero - Heh.That is nothing.Bring your best shot!!!

Diablos - ALLRIGHT!!!DIE!!!

Diablos keeps shooting him with his evil sphere energy attack.Nero seems able to escape this time and he manages to dodge the attack everytime.Diablos is angry like hell now.

Diablos - What!!!How does this happen!!?TAKE THIS!!!

Nero,however stand still for this time.

Diablos - HAHAHA!!!NOW YOU ARE DEAD!!!

Nero - Heh.No way.

Nero poses himself ready in baseball position as the batter and uses his Red Queen as the bat.

Nero - Ready...GO!!!

Nero strikes the sphere energy before it hits Nero.The sphere energy hits Diablos himself with the full blast explosion.

Diablos - AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Nero - Homerun!!!!:lol:

Diablos is injured heavily and falls down to the ground.he is bleeding heavily and it seems he is going to die anyway.

Diablos - ARRRGHHH...Human,that arm of yours where did you get it?

Nero - Hell if I know.

Diablos is laughing.

Diablos - HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!!!You really look like him,but not fully.

Nero - Who?

Diablos - You will soon know it.Your fears are exactly what I said.Remember that,mortal.

Nero - heh,i will.

Diablos is fading away.His soul reforms to a black steel with fangs attached gauntlet which has evil energy around it.Nero obtains Diablos.However,Diablos has flied away to another direction.it seems Diablos headed to Dante's direction.

Nero - hey,i want it!!!Damn it...:(

Nero now is able to use his Devil Bringer to impale demons.Nero learns the Impaler attack!!!

Meanwhile,Dante is fighting several dozens Flecasaurs.

Dante - This really sucks.I am bored.hmm,what's that?

Diablos flew to Dante's direction and equips itself on Dante's left hand.

Dante - Wow!!!

Dante shoots a black sphere energy called Dark Blast towards the Flecasaurs and half of the amount of Flecasaurs is destroyed.The souls of the demons all absorbed to Diablos.

Flecasaurs - Diablos!!?kill him now!!!

A Flecasaur charges at Dante.However,Dante grabs it and the demon was destroyed.The soul is absorbed too.Diablos starting to glow on his arm.

Dante - Alright,let's kick some ***!!!

Dante jumps very high and uses his pummel to punch the ground.A powerful black hole appears and destroys all the demons and the surrounding area.

Dante - Whoa!!!now that's what i call a weapon!!!

However,Diablos started to loses it colour and changes to white.it seems that the last attack drains it's energy.The attack is called Black Hole.

Dante - What!?It turns white!?this sucks...hey,thanks kid for giving it to me...hahaha!!!!

Dante obtained the Diablos!!!

Nero sneezes from a far.

Nero - What the hell? Ah,forget it.

Nero picks the cup.Nero obtains the Tainted Cup.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Whoa-aho-oh, nice story Chaos master, I love the devil arm Diablos, keep up the awesome work man, rep+

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;70082 said:
^ Whoa-aho-oh, nice story Chaos master, I love the devil arm Diablos, keep up the awesome work man, rep+

Hey,thx..rep+ for liking my story...:lol:

here is the data for various stuffs...

Diablos - A demon once served the Prince of Darkness.Uses powerful dark attacks and claws to destroy his opponents...

-Death Impale
-Death Beams
-Black Hole

Diablos (Devil Arms) - A gauntlet which attacks with powerful dark attacks.Can be used to punch and impale enemies.Some attacks can only be used when the Chaos Gauge is full.

Flecasaur - A dinosaur demon with machines as its flesh.Has a moderate intelligence and able to speak humans.It's claw and tail attacks are deadly.Often fights in group.

Tainted Cup - A cup which is tainted with darkness.Unlocks the pathe to the volcanic area.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante's Skills

Rebellion Combo - Same as DMC4
Rebellion Combo 2 - Same as DMC4
Million Stab - Same as DMC4
High Time - Same as DMC4
Helm Breaker - Same as DMC4
Stinger - Same as DMC4
Round Trip - Same as DMC4
Air Hike - Same as DMC4
Side Roll - Same as DMC4
Dash Pierce - Uses powered up Stingers in multiple succession and knocks enemy to the air and ends with a shockwave attack.

Gunslinger

All skills from DMC 4 are present with several new ones.

Ride and Blast - Spins the Rebellion and Dante will jumps on it and shoots the surrounding enemies.Dante will float on top of his Rebellion in a brief period.Damage in contact is applicable as Rebellion continues spin which severely damage enemies.

Royal Guard

Catch and Release - Captures any projectile attacks and release them back to the enemies.
Counter and Slash - Counter attacks in Block move.
Castle - A powerful wall blocks Dante's surrounding from enemy's attack.Consumes the Devil Trigger gauge.

Sword Master

Slash Shredder - After using Prop Shredder,Dante will jump and slash the enemies with fast speed and knocks them down.
Superb - After unleashing Crazy Dance,Dante will summon his Rebellion in a circle formation and slashes all enemies around him in a lengthy period.Dante can't move as he sits on the ground relaxing.Dante is nearly impervious to attacks and Stylish gauge will always be max unless the Dante cancel the attack.

Trickster

Fake Jump - Dashes toward enemy and jumps on the enemies and make a rolling back jump.Knocks down enemies.
Tricky Line - Dante teleports at the back of the enemy instantaneously.Consumes Devil Trigger Gauge.

Devil Arms Moves

Diablos

Dark Blast - Shoots dark energy ball attack
Soul Drain - Drain demon souls whose is defeated
Nightmare - Powerful dark explosion attack (Sword Master)
Black Hole - Powerful black hole attack which destroys everything in the surrounding (Sword Master)

Siren

Water Waves - Summons water waves from the ground.
Hydro Pressure - Powerful water pillar attack
Bubbles - Summon bubbles for protection
Tsunami - Summons powerful tidal wave attack (Sword Master)

Longinus

Longinus Combo - A five hit combo attack using the Longinus
Longinus Combo 2 - A Powerful multi stab attack
Aerial Thrust - Powerful airborne attack
Spear Roller - Spins the Longinus to knock the enemies ariborne
Cross Thrust - Powerful thrust attack

Nero's Skills

Red Queen Combo 1 - Same as DMC4
Red Queen Combo 2 - Same as DMC4
Red Queen Combo 3 - Same as DMC4
Red Queen Combo 4 - Same as DMC4
Red Queen Combo 5 - A new combo which always make his finishing attack in Exceed.
Aerial Combo - Same as DMC4
Roulette Spin - Same as DMC4
High Roller - Same as DMC4
Air Hike - Same as DMC4

Exceed Skills

High Roller (Exceed) - Same as DMC4
Streak (Exceed) - Same as DMC4
Split (Exceed) - Same as DMC4
Calibur (Exceed) - Same as DMC4
Shuffle (Exceed) - Same as DMC4
Justice (Exceed) - A powerful fire shockwave attack.
Prominence (Exceed) - Emits a fire tornado attack which engulfs all enemies.

Devil Bringer's Skills

Buster - Same as DMC4
Snatch - Same as DMC4
Hold - Same as DMC4
Crush - Grab and kills any low health demons.
Impaler - Thrusts the Devil Bringer at enemies.Able to impale multiple enemies in a straight line.

Blue Rose's Skills

Rapid Fire - Shoots in fater rate
Charge Shot - Charges shot attacks
Megaton - A powerful charge attack which amplified by the Devil Bringer

Top Bottom