• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;71310 said:
Thank you:) ...as you can see,I need your help to edit all of the chapters after i Finished doing the fan fiction...can you plz help me after i finished writing it...?:lol: rep+ for you for liking the story...however,I think not many people likes my story and post any comments about my fan fiction as it is too long,you see...:(

I've just got over from an illness, so I'm starting to feel better. I'll get to editing asap! Just give me some time. I have some school work and college Mid-Terms coming up. AHHH! So stressful! But I'll definately get to it.

Don't get so down from not getting much responce yet on your fics. Keep at it and people will eventually take notice. I draw alot, and sometimes I feel like, "I've done this for nothing," but eventually one notices, and then more come. Just put some heart and soul into it, wait. and it'll come out all good in the end. :]

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;71737 said:
I've just got over from an illness, so I'm starting to feel better. I'll get to editing asap! Just give me some time. I have some school work and college Mid-Terms coming up. AHHH! So stressful! But I'll definately get to it.

Don't get so down from not getting much responce yet on your fics. Keep at it and people will eventually take notice. I draw alot, and sometimes I feel like, "I've done this for nothing," but eventually one notices, and then more come. Just put some heart and soul into it, wait. and it'll come out all good in the end. :]

thx...no rush...i said that you can edit my fiction AFTER i finished writing it...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 6 - Confrontation

Dante has obtained the Holy Shield and Nero obtained the Tainted Cup.Both of them returned to the place where they left the girls.Dante meets Nero on his way.

Dante - Hey,kid.thanks for the Devil Arms.hahhaha!!

Nero - Damn it.Why the hell it goes to you?

Dante - Beats me.Maybe i am popular to demons now.

Nero - Give me a break...

Dante - Come on.Let's check the ladies if they are alive or not.

Nero - Yeah.

Dante and Nero arrives to the spot where they left the girls.They met Kyrie.

Kyrie - Nero!!

Nero and Kyrie hugs and kisses while Dante says "damn,get a room already.i am still single..."

Nero - What the hell happened here...?

Kyrie - We have been attacked by a big devil.he looks like a dinosaur and it seems that Darren modified him to become a cyborg.

Dante - Does he use a spear?

Kyrie - He did.I think the spear flew to your direction,right?

Dante - Yeah.

Nero - What,you got a spear...!?Why are you so damn lucky?

Dante - Hell if i know.Where is Trish and Lady?

kyrie - Lady is treating Trish.she is injured pretty bad but she will be fine soon enough.

Dante - all right.Hey,Lady!

Lady comes out from the ADM.

Lady - What is it?I'm busy now,you know?

Dante - Seems this whole area is a circus of devils.get a new safe spot.

Lady - all right.but where...

The man who is watching the whole time has appeared in front of them.He is cloaked with black cloak,but his large broadsword is visible.

Dante - Who the hell are you?

Mysterious Man - ...

The mysterious man draws his sword and loosens his cloak.He wears a blue and black demonic knight armour with a cape.His face is not visible as his head is still hooded.he points his sword at Dante and Nero.

Nero - oh,you want to challenge both of us...?fair enough.

Nero draws his Red Queen and Dante draws his Rebellion.

Dante - Another man with guts and honour.This will be fun.Hey girls,hide in a safe spot.

Lady - all right.

The girls has retreated and the two heroes are prepared to fight.

Mysterious Knight - ...

Dante - all right...let's go!!!

Nero and Dante charges towards the mysterious knight.Dante uses the Stinger towards him but the knight counters him with his sword.Dante is disoriented and Nero strikes the knight with Red Queen Combo 3.he is hit a few times but barely damages him.

Nero - This guy is tough.Who is this guy?

Dante - Who knows...

The knight uses his sword to impale Nero but Nero captures his word his Devil Bringer with Snatch and try to Buster him.The knight saw the attack and counters him with a hand block followed with a spinning kick towards Nero which injures him a lot.

Nero - ARRGHHH!!! (Bleeding heavily)

Dante - Not bad.It's my turn now!!!

Dante use another Stinger attack towards the knight.This time the knight caught Dante's Rebellion but Dante quickly unleashes Million Stab at him before he caught his sword.The knight is stabbed furiously but he quickly teleports behind Dante before he finished the attack.Nelo Angelo choke and lifts Dante upwards.He stabs Dante with his large sword which makes Dante bleeding heavily.

Dante - ARGGH!! (coughs blood)

Dante is impaled and thrown out with the sword with a superior strength.Dante wakes up but heavily bleeding and injured.

Dante - heh.this is good.

Nero - is this the time to be cool!?Time to play dirty!!

Nero uses his Blue Rose and attacks the knight with multiple Charged Shots..The knight simply swings his sword and deflects all the Charged Shots.The knight then laughs and is taunting Dante and Nero.

Nero - Heh,this will be a good fight.AHH!!!

Nero uses Justice (Exceed) attack,but the knight dodges it and the knight slams his sword down to the ground but Nero caught the attack.Nero tries to use the Impaler attack but the knight dodges the attack and he swings his sword which hits Nero's back heavily and Nero is knocked out.

Dante - Heh,the kid is out.It is you and me now.

Dante and the knight faces off each other.The clouds have darken and it started to rain.

Dante - Take this!!!

Dante uses the Dash Pierce attack.The knight merely blocks the attacks and the knight makes a combo attack towarsds Dante.Dante uses the Royal Guard style and try to Block his attacks.However,his attacks are too powerful that his guard is broken and he was beaten with the knight's combo attack.Dante is slashed heavily and was fired by an a dark energy attack released by the knight which knocked him down heavily to the ground.

Dante - Urghh...hey,kid.you alive?

Nero opens his eyes.

Nero - yeah,i'm alive.He is too strong.

Dante - Hey,Nero.Let's do the 'fun stuff'.it has been a long time we haven't use that.

Nero - You mean...that stuff?i don't know,Dante...

Dante - it is our only shot.Come on.

Nero - All right.let's do it.

Dante and Nero stands with their swords ready.The knight smiles and makes his stance ready for any attacks.

Nero - Let's do this!!!

Nero charges his Red Queen and charges towards the knight.Nero unleashes a flurry of Exceeded slashes towards him.The knight can't do anything except to guard.Dante takes the chance and use a fully powered Stinger which breaks his guard.The knight is slashed with Nero's Exceeded slash attacks and Dante uses High Time at him.The knight is knocked towards the air.

Dante - NOW!!!

Nero jumps on top of the knight and slashes him at the air.Nero uses Buster at him and he is knocked down to the ground.

Dante - all right.time for payback!!!

Dante uses the High Time again while Nero drops down to the ground.Before the knight drops down to the ground,Dante use some unseen combo at him while Nero attacks the knight's back with several Exceed slashes.they slashes him furiously and changes their attacks to spinning slash attacks which makes the knight
very mortally wounded.the fast speed of their attacks creates a cyclone which damages him and they knocked him out in the air.The knight is engulfed with the cyclone and damaged by it.after the cyclone subsides,Dante jumps and use the Helm Breaker attack at him which knocks him down to the ground.at last,the knight is defeated.

Mysterious Knight - Argghh...

The knight wakes up,standing barely with his sword plunged at the ground.

Mysterious Knight - Son of Sparda...Descendant of Sparda...

The knight teleports sway with his heavy injuries.However,Dante and Nero are more far injured.

Dante - hey,kid...you all right?

Nero - Yeah..let's find them.

Dante - OK.

Dante carries Nero by his shoulder and find the girls.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ my my you have been busy, rep+ for an excellent new part to the story, see, keep it up dude :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72001 said:
^ my my you have been busy, rep+ for an excellent new part to the story, see, keep it up dude :)

well,thank u...:) rep + for you too...

Data spoilers...

Mysterious Knight - A mysterious knight who wields a large broadsword.His mastery of his sword is superior which may rivals Dante's sword skills.

Holy Shield - A shield which shines brightly.Opens the path to a dungeon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thnks, nice Mysterious geezer, If you want any help I will help :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Sure do.

New data spoiler...

ADM - A multi purpose vehicle.Ables to dock the bikes Dante and Nero used.Double the size of a van but has greet speed which rivals Dante and Nero's bikes.Has multiple weapons and has various
stuffs like a vacation trailer.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ NICE, keep it up man, if you want me to help I can PM you tommorow and we can discuss your fan fic or something.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 7 - Picnic

It is already morning.The sky looks clear but the eerie atmosphere is noticeable.Dante and Nero is fully healed after resting for a day.Trish also seems to recover fully too.The two guys are resting in a camp while the ladies are cooking inside the ADM.

Dante - Hey,give me something good,will you?

Lady - I am cooking now,all right...!?

Lady and Kyrie finishes cooking sausages and chicken soup for all of them.Lady gives the plate with sausages to Dante while Kyrie gives the plate with sausages to Nero and a bowl of soup to Trish.

Lady - Here you go,red boy.

Dante - thanks...

Kyrie - Nero,here's for you.Trish,the soup is yours.

Nero - Thanks,Kyrie...

Trish - Thanks...

All of them start eating their breakfast.

Dante - Hey,this tastes good!!You sure know how to cook,Lady!!

Lady - of course.I am a woman,after all.Hey,Trish you all right...?

Trish - Better than yesterday.

Kyrie - How is your injury,Nero?

Nero - Almost healed.That knight sure knows how to fight...

Dante - I'm surprised too...He is good.

Trish - How the hell the knight kicks your asses,huh...!!?Getting old,Dante?

Dante - Huh?hell no.He is killing us because we are not serious,right Nero?

Nero - Yeah.

Kyrie - It is dangerous to fight that knight.The demons here are super strong.

Lady - Right.it is too dangerous to act alone.Shall we go in a team?

Dante - All right.Me and Nero,and you three girls,okay?

Trish - why don't we go together?it will be safer.

Dante - Seems that demons starts to like me and use me as a target practice.it is better that you girls separate from us as usual,only this time me and Nero will go together.

Lady - OK.Be careful,you guys will you?

Dante - Sure do.we set out on sunset.

Nero - all right.

It is already sunset.Dante and Nero ready to travel to north.

Lady - all right.take care guys?we will be your backup again,all right.it seems a huge dungeon appears at the north of the town.

Dante - OK.we off then.

Kyrie - Take car of yourself,Nero...and Dante.

Nero - Don't worry.

Nero and Kyrie hugs and Lady hugs Dante suddenly.

Dante - hey,what is the matter?Big old Dante is charming now?

Lady - Hell no.Take care of yourself Dante...

Dante - Ok.Don;t worry.

Trish - take care,Dante.

Dante - Sure do.

Dante and Nero sets off and travels to the north of the town.

Meanwhile,in a secret lab...

Darren,Lucy and Warren is in a meeting.

Darren - It seems the son of Sparda is strong as the rumours said.But that kid...

Lucy - no doubt about it.That arm of his is definitely his.

Warren - Needs a confirmation.Who should confirm it...?

Darren - the gang kills three high class demons.This is no joke.we have only 2 left...

Warren - Why,don;t i go and confirm it?i go with Hades.

Lucy - You sure about this?i heard there is a mysterious knight roaming in this area who is strong that kills many of our demons.

Warren - Don't worry.See you around guys...

Darren - I am counting on you.

Warren leaves the lab.

Darren - We must reveal the truth of Sparda.it is the only way to get the ultimate power.

Lucy - i agree.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nice, good part about Lady hugging Dante, love Dante's rection at that point. Good story man, keep up your ideas :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, you have the characters really summed up, you have kept them as they are in the game without changing there attitude so the story flows really well, rep+ :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sorry for not keeping up! I've read what you have lately done and it just gets better and better! Great character reaction and all. Some spelling errors and use of sentences, but let's ignore that until the story is fully over and we can fix that. Great story, none the less! Can't wait to see more from ya. <3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ agreed, lets wait til the end to really sum it all up.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;72595 said:
^ yeah, you have the characters really summed up, you have kept them as they are in the game without changing there attitude so the story flows really well, rep+ :)

VI-Rainbow;73603 said:
Sorry for not keeping up! I've read what you have lately done and it just gets better and better! Great character reaction and all. Some spelling errors and use of sentences, but let's ignore that until the story is fully over and we can fix that. Great story, none the less! Can't wait to see more from ya. <3

rep+ to you two,meow...thx for the comment,meow...will resume 2morrow due to some problems...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 7 - Yamato

Dante and Nero travels to the north of Leo Town.A huge dungeon appeared which destroyed several houses surrounding.The dungeon has a door which covered with darkness.

Dante - looks like the door is blocked.Maybe i should use this.

Dante uses the Holy Shield and eliminates the darkness at the door.The door has been unsealed.

Nero - Let's go.

Dante - Right.

Both of them enter the dungeon.The dungeon is hot like a desert,it seems there is a volcanic area underground.

Dante - Whew!!this is hot!We better get down quick and get out quick.i am not staying here to become roasted demon.

Nero - Right on.

Dante and Nero runs downwards to a stairs.In the mid way,they encounter a few cow demons engulfed with flames,they are called Magtaurs.

Dante - This is a good place for me to try this.

Dante uses the flute,Siren.

Dante - Watch out for water,Nero.

Dante blows the flute and several water waves attacked the Magtaurs.The Magtaurs are instantly killed.it seems the Magtaurs are fatal to water attacks.The attack is called Water Waves.

Nero - What the hell!!?? One shot kill!!??

Dante - Heh,this is good.

Nero - Let me try mine!!!

Nero charges at the remaining Magtaurs and slashes them to no effect.It seems that Magtaurs are extremely resistant to physical attacks despite weak against water.

Nero - What in the world...?

Dante - Watch out!!

A Magtaur uses a flamethrower attack on Nero,but Nero jumped before he hits him.

Nero - All right,take this!!!

Nero try to use Buster on one of the Magtaurs,but it's body are too hot to touch.

Nero - Oww!!

Dante - I can't stand seeing this.Let me handle this!

Dante blows the flute one more time with different tone.This time,water pillars appear at destroys the remaining Magtaurs.This attack is called Hydro Pressure.

Nero - Damn.They are too strong.

Dante - Luckily a chick gave me this.Let's move on.

Nero - Yeah.

They continues downwards and encounter some more Magtaurs.Dante easily kills them using he Siren's power.They continue until they reach the most bottom floor.They saw a huge door in front.

Nero - This place is really hot.

Dante - Yeah.Let's proceed.

Dante and Nero opens the door.it is a floor filled with magma and rocks.They saw a weird demon statue there which it seems to hold something missing.

Nero - i try to put this crap in.

Nero puts the Tainted Cup on the statue's hand.The demon statue's mouth opens and reveals an eye.

Dante - this is sick.You hold it.

Nero - no way.You hold it.

Dante - Fine.

Dante takes the eye.

Obtained the Cyclops' Eye!!

however,before they leave,the entrance is sealed and a large demon appears from the centre of the floor.The demon has fire around him,large horns,massive teeths,and has very large claws.His legs are not seen as the legs are inside the magma.

Big Fiery Demon - AHHH...WHO DARES TO STEAL MY POSSESSION...?

Dante - that kid,mate.

Nero - What the...!?

the demon is angry which makes him more fiery than before.

Big Fiery Demon - ARGHHHH...THE SON OF SPARDA...I AM HADES,THE RULER OF THE FIRE DEMONS...I SHALL END THE BLOODLINE OF SPARDA,AND THAT YOUNGLING WITH THE DEMON ARM...

Dante - Let's see how you do it!

Nero - Come on!

Hades - TIME FOR YOUR FUNERALS...

Hades attacks them using his massive claws.Dante and Nero jump.Dante uses his Ebony and Ivory and shoots him.the bullets are hit,but the demon is resisting them.

Hades - NO ATTACKS WILL HURT ME...

Dante - Damn,need to use this.

Dante uses the Siren.he blows a beautiful tone,and he summoned a magical tidal wave.it is called Tsunami.

Nero - What the hell...?

The Tsunami attack hits Hades,but Hades summons a large pillar of fire which protects him from the attack.

Hades - NO WATER ATTACKS WILL HURT ME...

Nero - This is no good.Take this!!!

Nero grabs a huge rock and throws at him.It seems to damage Hades a lot.

Hades - OWWW...

Dante - Throw at me,now!!!

Nero - Right on!!!

Nero keeps throwing large rocks scattered at Dante.Dante
kicks the rocks thrown at him towards Hades.

Dante - man,i love this!!!

Nero - Yeah!!

Dante - All right,here is the finale!!!

Dante backflips and kicks the rock super speed towards Hades.

Hades - ARGHHH....

Hades is stunned and his fire has stopped.

Nero - it's my turn!!

Nero uses the Red Queen Combo 5 at Hades while Dante shoots Hades with his new Max Shooter at point blank range.

Hades - THIS IS NOT THE END OF ME...

Nero - It is. Take this!!!

Nero uses the Streak (Exceed) attack.however,he has been hit by a tackle attack by someone.Nero is thrown off balance.

Dante - What!?

it is Warren.

Warren - It is time to kill you,Dante!

Warren uses his double bladed weapon,a spear and axe hybrid.He uses the spear and stabs Dante.

Dante - URGHH!!!

Dante is kicked at the stomach by Warren.

Warren - Hades,what are you doing...?

Hades - I AM OLD,NOW...NOT USED TO FIGHT ANYMORE...

Warren - Let me enjoy killing them first.Stay out of this.

Hades - AS YOU WISH...

Warren prepares his weapon.

Warren - it is time to die,Dante!

Warren charges at Dante but Dante jumps and use the Helm Breaker at him.he missed and Warren counters by kicking him.

Dante - Argh!!!

Dante is knocked out cold.Nero is on his own now.

Warren - It is your turn kid!

Nero - Damn...I guess i have no choice now...

Nero takes out a sword from his back.It is a Japanese sword with it's black sheath.He unsheathes it and uses it at his right hand.

Warren - That is...!! Yamato!!!

Nero - You know it? then,you will die now as i gonna kick your sorry *** back to hell!!!

Nero summons a huge bluish demon spirit which floats behind him.The demon spirit is holding the spirit versio of Yamato.

Warren - that is!!! I see now..Die,Nero!!!

Warren uses his double bladed weapon to stab him,but Nero uses the Red Queen to block the attack and the demon spirit hits Warren with the Spirit Yamato at him.

Warren - WHAT!!? ARGHH!!

He was slashed furiously and Nero uses ultra charged Exceed attacks at him which almost kills him.Warren is bleeding heavily and his weapon is destroyed by the spirit's attack.

Warren - Argh..need to inform Darren...Hades,you handle this!!!

Hades - AS YOU WISH...

Warren escapes by teleporting.Only Hades is left to fight.

Hades - YOU ARE NO ORDINARY HUMAN...YOU SHALL DIE HERE...

Nero - Bring it on!

Hades shoots a large flame breath to hit nero.Nero use both of his swords to deflect the flames back by spinning the swords upfront.The flame is deflected back at him but Nero's D.T. has finished.

Hades - YOU ARE DEAD...

Hades grabs him and burns him alive.

Nero - Argghhh!!!

Hades throws him down to the ground and prepares to impale him with his claws.

Hades - TIME TO DIE,YOUNGLING...

Dante approaches at the right moment and grabs his claw with his hand in D.T. form.

Hades - WHAT!!!???

Dante - he is not dead as long as i am alive.prepare to lose!!!

Dante flies upwards and uses the Longinus.He aims the spear and charges a laser attack.The huge laser attack is fired and hits Hades.His fire around has vanished.The attack is called Neutron.

Hades - NOOO...I WON'T LOSE...

Dante uses his Rebellion and slashes him furiously from the air.then,he finishes him by using the Diablos ultimate attack,the Black Hole.Hades is defeated and he is slowly fading away.

Hades - SON OF SPARDA...YOU ARE A POWERFUL DEMON...USE YOUR POWERS TO SET THE WORLD STRAIGHT...USE MY POWER...

Hades has faded and reforms into an armour, pair of gauntlets and greaves.

Dante - Whoa!!this is cool!!!

Dante equips the armour,gauntlets and greaves.he punches the ground which summons a pillar of fire.and he concentrates the fire energy and shoots a fire ball to the wall.

Dante - I love this!!

the dungeon starts collapsing.the seal has unbroken.

Dante - Better get out of here.

Dante carries Nero and runs upwards.He realizes it is too late and he is stuck in the mddle of the way with full of Magtaurs.

Dante - oh,come on...we can settle this later..Huh...?

The armour shines brightly and a mask appears at Dante's face.Dante is filled with fire aura and he concentrates the fire energy into dashing.he dashes toward the Magtaurs and hits them on contact as Dante is on super lightspeed with fiery aura.he dashes so fast that he reaches the entrance in few seconds.The dungeon has collapsed back to underground by the time he reached with Nero on the surface.

Dante - whoa!!!that is nice.

Dante notices something is missing.

Dante - Hey,where is the Yamato...?oh come on...he is gonna pay for it...

Dante carries Nero to somewhere safe.

Dante obtains Hades!!

Meanwhile,the black knight stares at Dante while he is carrying Nero.

Mysterious Knight - Not bad,son of Sparda.

The knight is holding the Yamato.

Mysterious Knight - i will give you back later.Let me use this for the mean time...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ A pleasure to read through and through.

loved Hades, loved Nero's attitude, loved the mysterious knight with Yamato, loved the magtaurs. just purely loved it, rep+ :)

Top Bottom