• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Red Knight;83266 said:
rep+ man, so emotional though...i hate to sound like a girl but i almost cried when Dante was talking to Lady, so sad

same here...it is painful for me to write that...:(

thx for the rep+...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Chaos Master;83118 said:
Chapter 15 - Vengeance

Dante has transformed into the Legendary Dark Knight,Sparda.His power has tremendously increased.His aura has shaken the earth many times by now.Dante speaks in a more sinister demonic voice.

Dante - You three bunch of killers...you all gonna pay for what you guys did to Lady!!!

Dante fly to the air.He sensed three powerful presence near Leo Town.

Dante - There you guys are...Get ready for a surprise!!!

Dante teleports right in front of Warren,Darren,and Lucy.Three of them are off guard and surprised by Dante's sudden appearance.

Darren - What the...!? Sparda!!?

Dante - So,three of you are waiting for somebody,huh?

Warren - Yeah,so? Die,Dante!!!

Warren takes out his Galebound and tries to attack Dante.Dante's powerful demonic powers overwhelm Warren by giving out a powerful demonic aura which scares Warren to death.

Warren - What the hell!? Darren,I am outta here!!

Warren has teleported.Only Lucy and Darren left to battle Dante.

Darren - Lucy,handle him.

Lucy - Yes.

Darren has teleported away too.

Dante - It's you and me now,*****.

Lucy - Fine.Die like her too!!!

Lucy shoots multiple arrows towards Dante.Dante easily dodges the arrows.Dante chokes Lucy's neck and lifts her up.

Dante - You know how much you torture her!? Eventhough she is dying!!!?

Dante throws her the ground hard.He uses the Sparda to stab her,but Lucy jumps out of the way.

Lucy - ...

Dante - I'll make sure you regret to live.

Dante fires powerful red coloured dark energy balls from his hands to hit Lucy.Lucy tries to dodge the attack,but Lucy is hit at last by a huge explosion from the attacks.The attack is called Fists of Destruction.

Lucy - Arghh..

Lucy is injured pretty badly because of the explosion.Dante teleports instantaneously in front of her,and attacks her with powerful sword combos using Sparda.The attack is called Sparda Combo.

Lucy - Arghhh!!!

Lucy is presumed to be dead.Dante keeps the Sparda sword at his back.

Dante - Lady...You have been avenged...Rest in heavens,now...

However,a surge of power appears at Lucy's body.Lucy seems to be changing to his demon form.

Dante - ...

Lucy has changed to her demonic form.Her once beautiful looks are gone.She has turned into a sinister demonic bird.2 pairs of wings are present on her back.Her face has become completely a bird's face with brilliant blood ruby eyes,sharp beaks and fangs.Her legs are replaced with bird's legs,although her arms are still present,with feathers.Her body has changed too,although her feminine figure is shown too.Lucy speaks with a feminine,but demonic voice.Her demonic form is called Gryphonos Lucy.

Gryphonos Lucy - Sparda's son,your time is running out.Prepare to die!!

Dante - Well,what do you know? A female bird *****.Sorry,girl.You are going down first.You know why? As i am gonna to kick your *** to hell for killing Lady.Come on!!

Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante by tackling him.Dante,still in his Sparda's form,easily dodges it.However,Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante with a wind vortex attack.Dante is hit,but unharmed.

Dante - Is that the best you can do!? My turn!!

Dante charges towards Gryphonos Lucy and keeps trying to satb her.She is too fast to hit,but Dante used the Fists of Destruction to hit her.She is injured,but not heavily.

Gryphonos Lucy - Useless!! Die,son of Sparda!!!

Gryphonos Lucy attacks Dante with a powerful multiple mini tornadoes attack on Dante.But Dante didges it and unleashes a powerful dark laser beam from his chest.The laser goes through Gryphonos Lucy's body and she is seriously injured.The attack is called Valiant Homing.

Gryphonos Lucy - I won;t die so easily!! Ready yourself!!!

Gryphonos Lucy summons a massive hurricane storm.The skies started to turn black.The hurricane has destroyed the surrounding houses.Dante is unnerved and just laughs.

Dante - Wahahhaha!!! You think that can kill me!? Bring it!!

Gryphonos Lucy - Die!!!

Gryphonos Lucy unleashes the massive hurricane attack on Dante.Dante is engulfed by the massive hurricane.However,he survives and grabs Lucy's wings.

Dante - It is painful as an insect's bite.You are going to pay for what you did to Lady,now!!

Dante rips Gryphonos Lucy's wings one by one.Tremendous amount of red blood gushing out from Gryphonos Lucy's back.She screamed loud when each of her wings are ripped off.

Gryphonos Lucy - HUARGHHH!!!

Dante - Die,you *****!!!

Dante concentrates his demon energy and unleashes a powerful dark explosion.The explosion wipes out the whole town and nearby forest.Dante is left standing on the middle of the wasteland,in his human form.He is crying silently.

Dante - Lady...You have been avenged finally...I love you,no matter what.I won't forget you till the end.

Dante has fainted.He is smiling although he has fainted.

Meanwhile,in Nero's place in the forest...

Nero is injured,but has recovered from his faint.He walks to see the girls.

Nero - Damn...I got to see Kyrie...

Mysterious Voice - Looking for someone?

Nero - !!!

It is Vergil,who is behind him.

OMG! SO EMOTIONAL!! =]

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Looking nice, I'm not to sureabout the bit where it said dante was unnerved and just laughs. It seems a little bit of an odd way to phrase it as to be unnerved is like a euphemism for scared. Not exactly but close enough. Other than that though thumbs up all the way.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Meow...rep+ to you,Phantarch...for telling which part is wrong...:)

Demonslayer6,obviously you didn't read Chapter 14,meow...:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My fan fiction will be in a hiatus mode for a while.As I am quite busy lately.Either way,I will soon resume my fan fiction.:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 16 - Duel

Vergil confronted Nero.Nero is surprised looking at him.

Nero - So..You came here to get your power back?

Vergil laughs evilly.

Vergil - Hahhhaaha...Yes,but I will wait you till fully healed.It will be one great fight.I am not a lousy coward who ambushes injired people.

Nero - ...

Nero readies his Red Queen.

Nero - I will kick your sorry evil *** back to where you came from,man.Hiyahh!!!

Nero attacks Vergil with his quick Red Queen 1 combo,but Vergil easily blocks Nero's attacks with his Yamato.

Vergil - So you are ready to die? Fine with me.Die!

Vergil attacks Nero with his Yamato Combo 2,where Vergil slashes furiously towards Nero.Nero has no time to dodge and is forced to block all Vergil's attacks.Vergil kicks Nero's stomach with a powerful spinning kick which slams Nero hard to the ground.

Nero - Arghh!!

Nero bleeds heavily.Vergil laughs hard on Nero and taunts him.

Vergil - Is this all what you got!? You are weak,Nero!

Nero stands up barely.Nero is smiling weakly.

Nero - Heh.I will payback to you ten times for what you did to me.

Nero attacks Vergil with his more aggressive Red Queen Combo 4,which now makes Vergil forced to block.

Nero - You are dead!!

Nero grabs Vergil's face and uses a powerful Buster in Vergil.Vergil is slammed hard on the ground.Nero punches Vergil's face multiple time just like he did on Dante on his first encounter.Only this time is more aggressive punches.

Nero - Have some of this!!!

Nero stabs Vergil with Red Queen on the chest.And he activates Exceed Mode,which burns Vergil alive with intense fire.

Nero - Die,scumbag.

Vergil is burning fiery on the ground.However,Vergil survives and he laughs.

Nero - What!?

Vergil grabs Nero's face and burns Nero too.Nero is screaming loudly of pain,and Vergil stabs Nero with his Yamato,furiously.
Many blood gushing out from Nero's body,and Vergil finishes his attack by slam Nero down to the ground hard.

Nero - Arrghhh!!!

Nero is bleeding heavily.Nero wondered how Vergil survives the fire attack,as he is still burning now,with Red Queen on Vergil's chest.

Nero - How did you...

The fire engulfed Vergil has vanished.Vergil surprised Nero with his own D.T. form,which resembles Nero's demonic spirit.
Vergil speaks in a demonic voice.

Vergil - You have no idea what powers you have.Your powers are incomplete,weak and useless.That arm of yours is nothing but garbage.

Vergil takes out Red Queen from his chest.

Vergil - You are going to die,now.

Vergil strikes Nero with his own Red Queen,stabbing Nero's heart deeply.Nero is bleeding heavily and is dying.

Nero - Arghh....No...Kyrie...

Vergil - Die.

Vergil pushes the Red Queen deeply to the ground with his feet.Nero is bleeding massively.

Nero - No...

Nero is dead.Vergil sheathes his Yamato at his demonic sheath located on his left arm.

Vergil - Rest in peace.Now I am going to take back what's mine.

Vergil tries to take the Devil Bringer,but a tremendous force surrounds Nero.Nero has revived,and Nero's demonic blue spirit,which resembles Vergil's own demonic looks appears on Nero's back.

Vergil - What the!?

Nero stands up and took out the Red Queen from his own chest.he speaks in a demonic voice too.

Nero - It is time for payback,Vergil.

Nero uses his Red Queen to unleash a powerful magical fire tornado attack which surround Vergil,called the Fire Requiem.

Vergil - What a waste of time.

Vergil draws his Yamato and prepares to intercept any incoming attacks.

Nero - Die,Vergil!!!

Vergil - !?

Nero grabs Vergil on the back and punches him hardly.Nero unleashes a powerful furious Red Queen combo on him,called Endless Slashes.

Vergil - ARGHH!!!

Vergil is bleeding heavily,and he is knocked up to the air.

Nero - You are going to hate fire now!!!

Nero finishes the Fire Requiem attack by engulfing Vergil and explodes in a massive fire explosion.

Nero - Rest in peace,**** hole.

Vergil is presumed to be dead.But he revived too.

Vergil - Arghh...I am not finished yet..One last attack..

Vergil sheathes his Yamato in his demonic sheath arm.

Nero - So..One last strike,eh?

Nero prepares his Red Queen in a samurai pose.

Nero - Ok,then.

A few seconds has passed,but they haven't move an inch.

Nero - Go to hell!

Vergil - Die!

A bright flash appears,and an explosion occurs when they are clashing their swords.The result is unknown...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh that was an utterly awesome cliffhanger man :) you have left me in great suspense :) nie one and rep+ for you man :) keep it up.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Chapter 17 - Hell

It is already morning.Dante woke up from his fatigue from his battle with Lucy in demon form.He is recovered from his injuries,and will resume his journey to find Darren,Warren,and Vergil.

Dante - Rise and shine,Dante.

Dante picks up his Rebellion and sheathes it on his back.He picks a silver key on the ground.It is presumed that Lucy had this.

Dante - I'll take that.

Dante obtains the Castle Key!!

Dante keeps the Castle Key,and runs toward to the place where he left Kyrie,and Trish.He finds that Trish is awake,and Kyrie is treating her own with various medical supplies.

Dante - Hey,Trish.

Trish - Dante.Lady is...

Dante - I know.Lucy is killed.

Trish - I see.

Dante - What happened actually?

Kyrie - We have been ambushed by Lucy.Turns out the she kicks all of our asses easily.

Dante - Haha...Your girls are getting rusty,then.

Kyrie - Maybe...But she is really strong...

Kyrie is crying.

Kyrie - Her grave...is there...

Kyrie points her finger to a newly dug grave for Lady.There is a monument on top of it.It reads :

"The kind woman who is passionate,and shall rest in heavens as we all believe her to be there."

Dante - ...

Trish is thinking.

Trish - What are we gonna do next?

Dante - I'll go find those two suckers and give them a few lesson.And find Vergil.

Trish - All right.

Dante - Wait a minute...Where is Nero?

Kyrie - We don;t know...We are looking for him for a while,too.

Dante is laughing.

Dante - That kid really gets on my nerves.You two should get the hell out of here.And if you girls see Nero,take him to go with you too.

Kyrie - What about you?

Dante - Didn't I tell you just now? I am going to find those two suckers and Vergil.

Trish - But...

Dante - Don't worry.I will survive.

Trish - ...OK.We'll be seeing you later.

Trish and Kyrie bids Dante farewell.They ride the ADM and went away from the forest areas.Dante pays Lady a tribute and continues his journey to find Vergil,Darren,and Warren.

Meanwhile,Nero and Vergil is fighting each other to death.

Vergil - Arghh...I am not finished yet..One last attack..

Vergil sheathes his Yamato in his demonic sheath arm.

Nero - So..One last strike,eh?

Nero prepares his Red Queen in a samurai pose.

Nero - Ok,then.

A few seconds has passed,but they haven't move an inch.

Nero - Go to hell!

Vergil - Die!

A bright flash occurs when they clash their swords.Nero grabs Yamato using his Devil Bringer and Nero stabs Red Queen on Vergil's stomach.Vergil is coughs blood heavily,and he is thrown down to the ground.He reverted to his human form back.Vergil is defeated.

Vergil - Arghh...I am...defeated...? No way...

Nero's demonic blue spirit vanishes into thin air.

Nero - Yeah,you lose Vergil.

Nero drops to the ground too,but he manages to stand barely with his Red Queen plunges on the ground.

Vergil - I will..never lose...against a...human...

Nero - ...

Mysterious Voice - Well,well,well...

Nero and Vergil - !?

Nero and Vergil is surprised with the voice coming from behind of them.It is Darren.He dons a full demonic armour,in black colour with snake patterns all over.

Darren - Well,the two person who has the blood of Sparda,Nero and Vergil.What a day.

Nero - You!!!

Nero takes out his Blue Rose and shoots Darren.But Darren deflects all shots with his bare hands.

Darren - How weak.Do you know why Nero has the blood of Sparda,Vergil?

Vergil stands up,although his massive injuries is agonising him.

Vergil - What do you mean,human!?

Darren - Sparda has the power to transcend time.He uses his power to save a human by giving his blood to that human.He saves that human in order that humans have a way to kill the demons too.That is his backup plan,in case of you twins are killing each other.He is able to harness your power because he has Sparda's blood,Vergil.

Vergil smirks.

Vergil - Ridiculous.

Darren is laughing.

Darren - Then,why you choose him as your host? Care to explain?

Vergil - ...

Darren - It is time to unleash Armageddon.I'll be seeing you guys later.

Darren teleports.

Vergil - WAIT!!!

Vergil is angry now.He points his finger to Nero.

Vergil - We will settle this later.

Vergil runs off to catch him up,while Nero tries to stand up.

Nero - Damn it...Gotta find Dante..He needs to know about that...

A sudden earthquake occurs on the ground,Nero is shook and falls down to the ground.

Nero - What the!?

A tremendous size of flying castle appears from the ground.The castle has many demonic pillars,and has demonic designs on the walls.It seems the castle levitates with a complex demonic magic.

Dante saw the castle too,on his way finding his enemies.

Dante - What the hell is that?

Kyrie and Trish saw the castle too.

Trish - That is some big *** castle...

Kyrie- ...Yeah.

Darren appears on top of the highest woer on the castle.He is able to speak in loud frequencies,which can travels into any areas easily.Even far away people can hear his voice too.

Darren - To those who hold the blood of Sparda...Come here to stop us from unleashing hell to this world.I am challenging three of you.Nero,Vergil and last but not least,Dante.

Warren and Xarxas suddenly appears beside him.Two of them are laughing.

Darren - I'll be seeing the three of you inside this castle.This castle's name is Armageddon Castle.

Darren is laughing too.

Darren - Till then,I bid you all farewell,that is if you can come up here..

Three of them laughing hard and disappears from the highest tower's platform.

Dante is laughing.

Dante - Hahaha!! What an honourable death speech. I will send everyone of you to hell,for killing Lady!!!

Nero is laughing too.

Nero - Heh.A bunch of losers who talks crap more than Dante.Their asses will be on hell,as I am going to kick their asses.

Vergil is smiling evilly.

Vergil - Humph.How boring to hear those nonsense.I will get more power,and I will destroy those crazy guys!!!

The final battle is upon them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
AWESOME MAN +Rep from me man. I loved the whole "well settle this later" thing that Verg's got going on .lol. :) I can't wait until they all get into Armaggedon to exact revenge for Lady :) totally brilliant story man :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
me too Chaos :) you got a knack for this pal :) lve the suspense you bring man :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for the rep man :) please keep up your good work man, this is really good pal :)

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Dante never change. 99% of 1m bucks his funny as usual.
well i agree with VI-Rainbow

It's your story, you can do whatever you like. :]

Top Bottom