• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus looked at Ziz. "I don't require a bed anyway. I can just do this." He curled himself up on the floor like a dog. "It regulates my body heat, since I am a dragon and all, I can keep myself rather warm."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks at draygus " i suppose that works if you are alone but. women will want to use beds so you need to get one"

selene glares at ziz " this is a school your not supposed to talk about things like that"

ziz replys " but it's my school so i can talk about anything i want"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus got up, his eyes glistening. "What makes you think a woman would want to get in bed with me, anyway? Are there really any humans that desperate?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: This is how Dragalus demon form looks, his human form has white skin, shorter hair and the horns arent there, i describe Drgon when i transform
art-010.jpg

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz shrugs " you never know. some people like weird things. and the more intelligent types of demons tend to have human like forms anyway. but it dosn't really matter i was just making an observation :"

selene says " next time observe something else. "

ziz replys " what's your problem. don't tell me you are one of those humans who likes odd things like that."

selene looks over at the two dragon demons " .... i'll have to think about that a little."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus shrugged. "I hate the look of humans. They look too frail. And what do you mean by "I'll think about it", Selene?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene laughs " i'm just kidding. you're no fun.... well it seems like the party's over so i'm going to bed."

ziz says " ok everybody . get to sleep. you have alot of work to do tomarrow and if you don't get enough rest thats not my problem."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day. at 6AM.

ziz shouts " ok guys its time to get up. hurry up i don't have all day. we've got work to do"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus got up slowly, groggily. "When you said you didn't care about how much we sleep, you meant it. That party lasted until midnight, and it's 6 now. Six hours of sleep isn't enough to go through a full day on, you know."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene walks over and pokes Draygus on the forehead. " get up sleepyhead. if a poor frail human like me can do it then a big strong demon like you can manage."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus poke up scrachting his face as he returned to h9is human form."Come on Draygus, i just sleep 4 ours, i sleeped even less that you".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene laughs " i guess i know which one of you is tougher. "

ziz says " are you trying to figure out which one to go out with... i don't think draygus is interested. "

selene looks as if she is not sure if she wants to laugh or punch ziz. " shut up"

OOC: i think we should try to wait until everyone involved in this has posted before we do anything important. ( selene making fun of draygus is not important so we can keep doing that)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus scoffed. "It's not that I'm not interested, it's that I think she's afraid of me." He looked at his claws. "I don't blame her..."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene and ziz both almost fall over laughing.

ziz says " dude are you retarded. the first thing she did waking up today was go bug you. oh and human or not she could probably beat you with one hand"

selene says " did you think i carryed all these weapons for fun. i'm a devil hunter trained in the most effecteve styles of swordmenship made by men or demons. why whould i be scared of a big wimp like you"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus pulled out his knives and growled. "Say that again. Both of you. I dare you. I promise you both you'll regret it."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene replys " that additude is much better. a devil hunter shoulden't be so sappy. you are far more fun this way. but you still can't beat me. "

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Character:Vantes
Race: Demon in a human's body.
Weapons/Abilities:Has an I.Q. of a super computer,able to generate mutant body parts from his body(like tentacles,claws,scorpion tails and such).
Appearance:Blue hair,glasses,rubber gloves,scientist jacket,blue pants,brown sneakers.
Personality:A bit of bookworm,loves fighting,loves science,never careful during fights,really likes ice-cream,tries to impress women.
Is it okay if I use this character?

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
character:cloud strife
race:half blood like dante father was a demon mother human
Weapons:gauntlets and greaves he wear at all times an arsenal of swords he keeps in his motorcycle and two semi auto handguns one pistol onederringer out of all his guns he has had for years only two shots were fired because he is a crappy shot
appearance:looks like cloud strife
personality:laid back but serious if need be sometimes he is overly serious or overly laid back at the wrong time so some people think he is annoying and he is an avid reader

may i join?

Top Bottom