• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus looked at Ziz. "You know, I wish I brought my gaming systems along. I have... I think 15 or 16 total. We could've had an awesome time, but instead I got to suffer because of that damn cake..." He groaned at the mere thought. "Well, it's better than eating crickets and other demons, I suppose."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " don't expect this kind of thing every day. you will have work to do. you wouldn't really have had time for your gaming systems."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus sat up and sighed. "What is it with you humans, always working and never resting? Well, I guess that's what I get for being born in a lazy city..." He looked towards the sky. "I always wonder when I look up there... What looks back down on us? Angels, holding us in contempt? Or something more...?" He looked at Ziz. "Perhaps I look too deep into things..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"There is to be something hight there". Dragalus looked dowm, wawing his wings and looking to Draygus."These wings allow me to get there, but they dont allow a dragon enter heaven".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus scoffed. "That's because we're demons. No matter what we do, we're never good enough, thanks to our heritage. Humans go to heaven when they die, and they stay there. We go back to hell so we can die over and over again. I wonder who gets the short end of the blade here, hm?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz says " if that is the case than i wonder where half-demons end up. and what about me im not sure what i count as. where whould i end up..." ziz grins " but all that dosn't really matter . enjoy the party while it lasts and treat the rest of your life as a continuation of this party... except for the stuff i tell you to do. take that seriously. every thing else is just another party"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus laughed. "I love how you change from serious to party mood and then serious again. It's strange. I don't think I've met anyone like you..." Getting off the couch, he dug through his backpack he had brought and grabbed a broadsword, which he'd named Skaale. He placed it on the table next to Ziz. "I had almost forgotten about this. It's a gift I crafted for you, to commemorate the encounter."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " normaly i am the guy that makes weapons for others. but i tend to charge money for mine." ziz picks up the sword " ... not bad. a bit too heavy and the balance could be improved but you have a lot of potential. i could give you a few tips. "

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus looked at the sword. "The reason it's so unbalanced is because it's used. I made that before I made my knives, Fang and Claw. A good sharpening and that one, Icing Death, should be good as new. And just so you know, it's imbued with the elemental power of ice, just like my own body."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " sharpening should improve it some but the balance could still be improved further." ziz walks over to where a massive 6 foot long sword is leaning against the wall. " this sword is called Pheobus. it is a light element sword." he picks up the sword and stabs the sword into the floor in front of draygus . " go on try it and you will see what a sword can be like."

dispite its size the sword feels light as a feather and seems to move where the wealder wants it to with only the slightest effort. in the hands of even the most unskilled swordsman it moves like a part of the wealders body.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus picked up the broadsword. Surprised by it's lightness, he overcompensated and sliced a clean cut through the wall. "Sorry. Wasn't expecting that. Although, since it's light elemental, I should've guessed..." He judged the blade. "Demon forged. You made this out of the body of a Fallen." Draygus scoffed. "Even though she might've deserved it, I don't think it's very humane doing this to them."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " no, i don't use swords made of demon souls. i make them but i am not comfortable using a weapon that has a will of its own. Pheobus is a pure elemental sword forged from light wrapped around a part of my power.its a difficult trick and not one i can use often. there is only one other sword like it." ziz picks up a solid black kodachi that is on a nearby table. " this is yami. it is made of darkness. it has its own trick but its abilty is a bit harder to demonstrate."

OOC: note: a kodachi is a shorter version of a katana or tachi.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus raised an eyebrow. "That's a kodachi. Aren't they meant to be wielded with another, identical kodachi? I mean, having one is rather redundant, don't you think? Speaking of redundancy..." Draygus placed Pheobus on the table. "I'm not using that. My knives are good enough."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " i never expected you to use pheobus i was just letting you see what it was like. and who told you that kodachis where supposed to be used in pairs. i suppose you could but it isn't standard. kodachis where usually used the same as a katana. due to the smaller size and lower weght they were better at blocking and parrying. but in my case this was originaly made as an o-katana. i just got taller."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
"Oh, okay then" Nite replied "But, what do i do?" Nite looked at the floor... "Only I've never been to a party before...I haven't really been out of the Underworld."
Nite then looked up to selene "Would you try and help me fit in?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus looked at his knives. "Got any jobs for us? I'm itching to tear something to shreds. I've killed almost 2000 Scarecrows, you know."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " well good for you, i have lost count of the number of minor demons i have had to deal with. but this is a school. no missions until you are done. its probably about time to go to bed. classes start tomarrow"

selene complains " but nite was just about to join the party. i can stay up all night and still handle whatever you've got planned"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus yawned loudly. "Sleep.... Good idea. Don't tell me... You picked the crappiest beds out there, didn't you?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " i found a few good ones. but those are not for us guys. not even me we get the crappy ones"

selene replys " liar, i saw the bed you got for yourself."

ziz replys " hey you weren't supposed to tell. you are the worst person to tell a secret to"

Top Bottom