• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz laughed " the point was to have cake i don't care if you have any. and don't worry you will work off all that fat soon. while i mostly just sit there and tell you what you are doing wrong. im not the role model type. but at least i will have fun. and i have yet to find a way to keep selene from having fun with what she is doing. that girl could have fun cleaning a sewer"

OOC: i had an interesting idea. flashbacks explaning how each charicter found out about the school. think of it as an RP in an RP. the basic formula whould probably be like this.

something happens
ziz shows up for some reason
he tells the charicter about the school and how it can help that charicter.

with a little imagination that could result in a few interesting storys. if this idea seems interesting to all of you then we can try it. i will use the story of how selene met ziz as an example.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus finished the piece of cake he was eating and took another. One thing led to another, and soon there was only a few pieces left. Draygus, his stomach distended in typical anime fashion, found a couch and laid on it. Looking at his belly, he caressed it while groaning softly. "I look pregnant..." He mused, and burped. He looked over at Ziz. "You know that saying, "You can't have too much of a good thing?" Whoever said that is a liar."

OOC: That's a good idea. I should start that in my next post.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nite popped her head out of the toilets... "Party? Oh no..."
Crowded room... people talking about... cr@p in general and making polite conversation...FUN!

OOOC: Sorry, I've been trying to think how i can take Nite character's back to what i think she would've been like before DMC 1

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus looked at the building inside, his jaw droped when he looked at the pizza, he sit and grab several pieces of it, breating fire."I love it toasty".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz and selene both find a place to sit and they both have huge piles of food in front of them. ziz focuses on eating.

selene decides to chat with the other students. " so what do you guys think of the party."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene laughs " yeah it is alot of fun. i hope the rest of this school is just as fun. it might be. there is alot of work to do. but work can be fun."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus burped again. "You guys are having fun, but I can barely move... Dragalus, don't let what happened to me happen to you, too..." He groaned. "Why do I always overindulge like this...?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus looked at his friend."Thats because, you never chew". He grab another portion of pizza and breath fire from his mouth and eated a piece of the pizza.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus scowled. "Shut up... You've been in the human world longer than I have... Lizards don't chew their food, remember?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Who cares, if i can eat without hiding i do". He continued eating the pizza and a crack on his neck appeared."Ahh cr@p".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus laughed and then got cut off as his stomach twisted up. "I need to rest for a while..." He was asleep in less than ten seconds, snoring loudly.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
darkslayer13;219955 said:
OOC: i had an interesting idea. flashbacks explaning how each charicter found out about the school. think of it as an RP in an RP. the basic formula whould probably be like this.

something happens
ziz shows up for some reason
he tells the charicter about the school and how it can help that charicter.

with a little imagination that could result in a few interesting storys. if this idea seems interesting to all of you then we can try it. i will use the story of how selene met ziz as an example.

dose anyone have an opinon about this idea.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
darkslayer13;220227 said:
dose anyone have an opinon about this idea.

OOC: I said I liked it. But you're going to have to be the one to start the "flashback sequences". After all, we're just players. You're the admin here.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: i will do the first one but i can't really start the other ones. i can't say what your charicter is remembering.

there are two ways to handle this. one the charicter just remembers what happened. the other the charicter tells the story to the other students. you guys get to pick witch one you use.

it whould be a good idea to decide before i get started.

BIC; selene walks over to nite " come on, join the party. you haven't said anything yet." selene grabs nite's arm and trys to drag her towards the rest of the students. " hurry up. do something before the party is over. have fun. you have to it's a party."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus in his dragon form looks at the sky, starting remembering some things, how he got to this place, he remembers looking in the city for something that called his attention, he talked with some devil hunters, and they telled him about this place

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus jerked awake, still groggy but his massive gut having shrunk back to normal size. "Heh. You know, I first heard about this place from a friend, named Argus." He sighed. "Nice guy. Too bad I don't know where he is now."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: when i said i thaougt we should do flashbacks i was thinking of something a bit longer and more involved . i will provide an example later. right now selene is too busy trying to get nite involved in the party
TCD; a devil hunter school whouldn't be advertised in the newspaper. only devil hunters know about it.

Top Bottom