• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry RP: Devil Hunter School.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have had a lot of fun with the rp i am in so i decided to try to make my own.

the story is simple: ziz ( the same charicter i used in the other RP i am in.) realizes there are not enought devil hunters and that alot of them are not skilled enought so he decides to train as many as he can find.

this rp takes place in between dmc3 and dmc1.

i will actually be RPing as two diffrent charicters.

1. ziz-( demon ( ?) male age: 22) the creator of and only teacher in the devil hunter school. he is a skilled weaponsmith and devil hunter. he was once human but is now something else. his powers and skills don't matter in this rp since he will not be fighting.

2. selene ( human female age: 16) the first student of the devil hunter school she is trained in fighting tecniqes used by demons. she uses two swords a claymore ( a large sword; not as big as the ones dante tends to use) and a katana. she is annoyingly cheerful but refuses to talk about her past.

your charicter can be human ,demon, half demon or anything else as long as they want to be a devil hunter. or are a devil hunter that wants to become more skilled.

do not use any charicters from the games, novels, anime or manga.

in most cases it is probably a bad idea to use charicters you have used in other RPs because they already have the skills they need. definitly don't use anyone with alot of power unless they need to learn to use it better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

selene walks up to the abandoned building. " wow, this is the place. it dosn't look like a school. it is going to be very messy inside. but it might be fun."

ziz walks over " unfortunitly it is not supposed to be fun. well i should be able to have fun but you are going to be working too mutch to have time for fun."

selene replys " then i will have to make the work fun"

" that is a really good additude to have.... well, hurry up no one else is here yet but i still don't want to stand out here all day

" ok"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I wanna join, too!

Name: Julianna Daniels
Nickname: Julie Athenia
Date of Birth/Age January 27, 1986/24
Canon/OC: OC
Race: Human
Abilities: A gunslinger. She is very good in close hand combat and with most kinds of guns.
Weakness(es): She tends to freak out (aka, breakdown) when someone touches her main gun [Sara].
Appearance: http://i43.tinypic.com/21addat.jpg
Personality: Flirting and outgoing; however, it would be wise not to p!ss her off.

And yes, I am reusing Julie since I don't want to make a new character JUST for this. Since I'm lazy.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Vergil'sB*tch;217005 said:
Can I join your Rp please?

you can join. and so can anyone else.

@ dani- its fine if you include a charicter you have allready used. just remember this time she is a student. so she can't be as strong as she is in other threads. she dosn't have to be helpless but there dose need to be some room for improvement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i decided to do a longer summary of selene.

Name: Selene. ( dose not tell anyone her last name)

Apperance: short and thin. with short blonde hair and blue eyes. she dresses for combat ( no skirts, nothing revealing or decorative not lose enought to get caught on anything but not tight enought to restrict movement.) the main color is purple. even armed to the teeth she looks compleatly innocent.

BIO: she is eva's daughter but not sparda's. ( i have an explanation but i'll get to that later.)
she was raised by a devil hunter. when she got old enough he taught her as much as he could about devil hunting. one day her master dissapeared. shortly before he told her about her past. only four people know. Selene, her teacher, Ziz and Dante. Ziz has never told her how he knows or why he decided to help her after her teacher dissapeared.

Personality: cheerful, entusiastic, and extremly talkative. she sometimes forgets to breath between words. since she remembers nothing about the tragic parts of her past she dosn't feel bad about them. she is determend to be a skilled devil hunter but that is the only thing she is serious about.

Weapons: a claymore, a katana, gauntlets, and two pistols.

Skills: she is skilled with every weapon she owns. she can't really do anything else.

and now the explanation about how she is eva's daughter-
eva though sparda dante and vergil were dead.( probably happened a dozen times) she moves on. finds someone else has another kid. then eva learns her family are still alive. she goes to find them right arond the same time a group of demons descover where she is. so the demons just miss her and instead kill selene's father. selene is saved by the person who whould become her teacher. soon afterwords eva finds dante and vergil but is killed by demons.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Name: Nite
Female
Has a demon heritage.
Description: She is the daughter of Mundus. Ever since being kicked out of the demon world, she has been touring the human world.
Nite is trying to find out who her mom is.
She has stopped by the Devil Hunter School to hone her skills, and try and find out her heritage.
She still carries her shard of the black knight armor, which she wears around her neck. A gift from Nelo Angelo.
She also has a fighting style similar to Darkslayer.

Weapon: Gilver (Katana)
The katana is 'summoned' from the shard of the black knight armor.

I've grown quite attacthed to Nite, that's why I want to use her in the Rp.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I want to join too

Name: Dragalus
Race: Demon
Description:He is a dragon like demon, in his demon form he looks like a bipedal dragon, with spikes in his back and wings. In his human form, he wears a red shirt and jeans, he as black hair.
Weapons:Kaiser knuckels, a pair of red knuckles with a long spike that can be retracted at will
History:A young draconic demon looking for some way to get back to his home in hell, the dragons demons live in a place called "The Heaven of Hell".
He as gone inside the school to leard to control his powers and maintain a human form

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene looks up " so is this everyone"

ziz replys " not quite but i don't want to wait too much longer before getting started so i may have to start with just these few."

selene replys " it whould be more fun to have a few more people. but waiting is not fun. someone younger than me better show up. "

ziz sighs " it is going to be a pain to teach people older than me. no one listens to people younger than them very well.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus walked towards the school, he looked at the place and thinked."Well at least its better that a block in the streets".Dragalus looked at the guys standing in front of the place and asked them."When do the classes start".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " as soon as enough people are here."

at the same time selene says " probably sometime next century. but standing here should be just as fun. don't you think so."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replys " i am ziz and i will be your teacher"

selene replys " Dragalus is an odd name. my name is alot better im selene. the same name as one of the greek goddeses. orwasitromanitishardtokeeptrackofwhichnameeachplaceusesandiwillbeonofyourclassmatesifthisclass evergetsstartedofcourseiplanonbeingthebestbutgoodluckbecomingsecondshouldyoureallybesittingonthe floortherearechairsaroundhere."

ziz interupts. " stop to breath every once in a while."

OOC' the lack of spaces in most of what selene said was intentonal. she was talking really fast making iit difficult for anyone to understand what she said. good luck figuring it out. it will happen often but never with anything important.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Dragalus that is my name cause i arent a human, i am coming here to leard how to maintain my human form, and to make a better use of these". He raised his hands and showed the kaiser knuckles, a red glove with some spikes at the end and demonic energy flowing from them.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
selene replys" well thats interesting. i am human and im here to learn how to better use" she pulls out a claymore " this" then she pulls out a katana. " and this " then she pulls out a pair of gauntlets. " and these" then she pulls out two pistols " and of course these. i know more than a little about how to use all of them but i could learn a bit more."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well you have a pretty collection there, but you should know, not only getting stronger makes the warrior". He raised and walked towards Ziz."I hope you can teach me a thing or two, cause....". A crack opened in Dragalus neck, revealing a flow of energy from it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't hold it in any more. I'm joining too!

Name: Draygus
Race: Demon
Description: Another dragon-demon, like Dragalus. His hair is a smooth blond color, and he is relatively skinny. His devil form is that of a small, bipedal dragon. Contrary to common belief because of fairy tales, his dragon form controls ice, not fire.
History: The childhood friend of Dragalus. They were separated early in life, but have now been reunited. He seeks to become stronger, and this school was the perfect way.

Draygus walked into the room and saw Dragalus, the energy flowing from his neck. "Dragalus? Long time no see, friend. How's life been?" He looked at Ziz and Selene, and then bowed. "Sorry. I'm here to become stronger. Although I'm a demon, I resent the other demons for trying to kill humans. I wish to become stronger so that I may protect others. Not all demons are bad, after all."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Draygus good to see you". The crack in Dragalus neck was becoming bigger, so more energy could flow from it."Dont worry it just means that my human form is reaching his time".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus nodded. "You never could keep that up for long. The longest you went was a day, and you were dead tired after that. I think you should just let it go now, so that you don't exhaust yourself."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Thats why i come here". Dragalus form became his dragon form, a bipedal dragon with spikes on his back, red scales and two wings, his claws were covered by the kaiser kuckle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Draygus smirked. "I only came to become stronger, to learn how to protect others. I guess that makes me seem like a generic anime hero, but it's my belief." He turned to Ziz and pulled out a pair of knives. "These are my babies. Handcrafted, and made of my own scales. They're harder than diamonds, and light as a pair of balsa sticks."

Top Bottom