• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ Awesomeness :) I like the rating you have given me :)

However I propose reluctantly, that I will still be adding to my characters and such, and this isn't the last of my ideas :)

Keaton

Premium
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^look forward to and encourage it ^_____^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

okey dokey.

Ingelo Abitarus

Once just a human, but he became a legend when he was bit by a vampire. At the same time as the vampire bit, the sun caught inbetween the bite, and actually only made Ingelo half vampire.

Ingelo faces off against huge creatures everyday, but as a daywalker he finds it easy to kill at every time.

Ingelo tries to stay well away from werewolves "natural enemies to the vampires" and he seeks rest "here and there" as he has no real purpose but to hunt for the kill.

He wears a black and silver face mask and wields two katanas, "Hunt and Bane" are the names of these katanas.

He also wears an old black coat, and red gloves, whilst wearing black trousers and black boots. Also he carries throwing knives and wears a black belt with a skull on it. He also has a crossbow called Brethren that fires different elements such as fire, ice, lightning and such :)

^^ More on him later :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Okay, heres the wolf planning of Kuro (By myself ofcourse!) :
28l76zm.jpg

Keaton

Premium

Fantastic DS6!
The angry wolf looks fearsome! +rep

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Absolutely awesome :) +rep

Keaton

Premium

Love the Half-Vamp LoD, the face mask makes him seem asthough he will be a very intimidating character :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

oh that was the whole point as you can see .lol. :) What do you think of his katanas?

Keaton

Premium

^They sound great, I love the choice for names Hunt and Bane :D
Do they have any special abilities, for example, Bane sounds although it may repel or have additional damage on particular enemies...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

it has more damage on vamps and wolves .lol. He has a black aura as he is a vampire :)

Keaton

Premium

I will remember that for my second char as I spoke to you about ^__^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ okay, bye for nows :)

Keaton

Premium

^Ciao!

I would like to encourage anyone who has any questions or querys to PM or Email me - i'm happy to help, I will be glad to tell you the bits and peices that I have info wise about the story if it will help (tid bits atm not enough to post - yet)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

LordOfDarkness;82002 said:
it has more damage on vamps and wolves .lol. He has a black aura as he is a vampire :)

He sounds really interesting! But make sure he doesn't try to hurt Kuro, kk? =]

Keaton

Premium

If you don;t want your charater hurt...then she wont be ^_o
Everything has to be agreed, author to author.

ie. Keaton says: Aha! Your Chara now dies!
You say: Aha....no. ~thwap~

^_^ all planned with author permission - although when LoD posted that I did think about the conflict between the two :eek:

Sparda™

Well, I haven't finished with Samael's description yet, but thanks for the rating, K!;)

Here comes his bio....

...Today It was a rough one. Never before, I've felt a pain in my right shoulder. The mask that I'm carrying bleeds my face. The only thing I cared about is dead, and I have nothing to lose, as I want to slay the ones responsible for her death. Mundus will never come to know about this, and his son Stratus, less.

It seems I will have to cast away my coldness and silence for some moments, because that is what they expect from me, to bow down. If they think they will have won, I will smash them away.

My journey is finally in the end. Even if I must sacrifice my ethereal essence of an angel, I will not permit them. I shall close Hell, just like Sparda did millenniums ago. Banish Hell forever!....

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

when my sister wakes up im gonna ask her if i can borrow her camera to snap a shot, mind u, i am not by any means as good an artist as many ive seen on here, but i drew up a really rough sketch of "Wings Of Crimson" the sword that Vance will wield in the story

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

OH! Awesome! I wanna see that!! ;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

359a0xh.jpg

i dont have a scanner so i just kinda had to free hand taking the shot..sorry if it looks crappy guys, but tell me ur honost opinion on how i did if u can make it out

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

DemonSlayer6;82012 said:
He sounds really interesting! But make sure he doesn't try to hurt Kuro, kk? =]

^^ well that is the thing .lol. Kuro's the only wolf that Ingelo wont kill, as they make a friendship :)

EDIT: I really like the wings Crimson :) nice one

Top Bottom