• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Yaays!!! Another fan-fic collab!!! You can definately count me in!!!
Okay, I've got a new idea for a new character:
Name: Kuro (Dark)
Race: Wolf/Human/Female

She doesn't really have a story, but it's more like a description. She has a staff as her weapon, but most of the time, uses her fangs and deadly claws to rip through soft open flesh. She also knows about these demons. She only kills ones who stand in her way. She is brunette haired, and has dark orange eyes. Her wolf form is gray and white. Here eyes in wolf form are a pale dirty yellow gold. Kuro is a lone wolf, one without a pack, she romes the city in order to live a normal life, instead of living as a wolf and being killed by hunters. She can take down several of them easily, but prefers not to fight. She wears a black coat, and long black boots.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ SHE ROCKS, I love the whole mysterious aspect to her. She's an alone fighter/with no pack, and she lets nothing stand in her way (BADASS)

:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

awsome character DS6, love the lone wolf idea..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i'd actually like to hear ur thoughts on my ideas..i could stand to hear alittle feedback on the part of someone to talented

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Crimson Red Knight;80958 said:
ok, i have afew ideas of characters but im not really sure if they would be good ideas...lol, im not the best at creating characters so if you guys could give me alittle feedback here it would be greaty appreciated.

i was thinking of something along the lines of two brothers, both are totally obsessed with following in the twins footsteps but nowhere near as strong as they were, they're both full demon but very weak, their only demonic abilities are that the one of the brothers who most resembles and admires Virgil carries a sword that is kind of a cross between yamato and Sephiroth's Masamune sword from FF7, it is the only weapon in his arsonal but he is very powerful and he has the ability to diliver a small weak potency venom through the blade. the other brother closly resembling and worshiping Dante, carries a sword that most closly resemble the rebellion, except instead of a skull with wings on the suba, it is a skull with fire around it, and he also carries 2 50.cal dessert eagles, his only demonic element is the small charges of fire he can emit through each of his weapons. nothing too special about either brother..in fact they are probably the weakest of pure demon, they are only strong in the sense that no normal human stands a chance against them, and they can emit a small elemental charge of their own power into the weapons they carry.the other character i was thinking it just a lowly weapons smith who makes, repairs and tunes up weapons after wear and tare, but that isnt all about him as keaton already knows cuz i told him in PM, his name is incomplete to add more mystery to his origins, his name is Wes. not only does he repair and make weapons, he has the ability through books of magic spells to enchant the weapon, but he dosnt just enchant them with any old element or ability...he pears into the souls of the persons inner being and enchants the weapon based on a certain skill that that warrior lacks

whatta you guys think so far? any ideas or opinions about waht i got so far?

WOW! I LOVE the elementals idea!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Specially the other twin brother story :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ yeah, Crimson's twin warriors idea is awesome :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

DemonSlayer6;81679 said:
Yaays!!! Another fan-fic collab!!! You can definately count me in!!!
Okay, I've got a new idea for a new character:
Name: Kuro (Dark)
Race: Wolf/Human/Female

She doesn't really have a story, but it's more like a description. She has a staff as her weapon, but most of the time, uses her fangs and deadly claws to rip through soft open flesh. She also knows about these demons. She only kills ones who stand in her way. She is brunette haired, which is tied in a messy plat, and has dark orange eyes. Her wolf form is gray and white. Here eyes in wolf form are blood red. Kuro is a lone wolf, one without a pack, she romes the city in order to live a normal life, instead of living as a wolf and being killed by hunters. She can take down several of them easily, but prefers not to fight. She wears a black coat, and long black boots.

Lovely character.:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

okay guys, i'm gonna want some help with my character Karlyle -he's a sorceror, that works in a group to take out demons-

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well, u know me...just give me some details and some backstory and i'll help all i can..lol, im kinda still working on mine as well, im still debating wether to give them any history or just leave it as is and keep the whole mystery of them untill later

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Name: Karlyle Amitara

Order: Order of the sorcerers

He carries two sub-machine guns, and throwing knives. Each knife has a symbol engraved on them, a symbol of an element.

He can summon swords and is a master gunslinger.

Karlyle's family are dead, and as his father was a sorcerer, he too follows in their ancient ways. The order of the sorcerers raised him, and as they acted like a family, he became strong through them and became the best.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

seems pretty solid to me...do u have a discription of him or is that kind of what u need help with?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I want him to be really mysterious, to make him appear as serious and perhaps, shy character.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

hmmm, lemme think for while...i have an image in my head but i'd have too much trouble explaining it at this very moment. and u know why too..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

yes I do .lol.

But in all honesty, this is hard. This is set years after any of my characters I have already created. And now I have to created loads more :( very hard I think? but hey, that's life.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yep, i basicly had to pull 3 characters out of my, uh...you get it...lol, and that isnt exactly easy to do...even though i worked on it since keaton told me about it..lol, so i kind of had it worked out as for looks and weapons, but the names are wat got me..Chaos thankfully helped out with that..although i still thhink they need something myself..not sure what though

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ maybe another weapon, or a style or attitude? I dunno man .lol. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well yeah..i guess i didnt really explain their attitudes much, but no..i was debating wether or not to add any history to them or just stick with the whole idea that they like to keep it in the past, or maybe even do something along the lines of adding history onto them as the story progress' kinda like they're forced to reveal their past out of fear that their past will die with them in battle

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ sounds pretty good man :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah but wich idea should i go with is the question? the whole keeping it a secret, giving them a full past, or being forced to reveal it out of fear of dying in battle

Top Bottom