• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

I like that fact that they slowly reveal a small amount of info about their past. But not due to fear, merely that the time is right to discuss those things.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

If i am joining,this is my main character for now...meow...:)

Name - Aaron Zen a.k.a A.Z.
Location - Malaysia
Blood - Quarter Malay,Quarter Chinese,and half demon
Height - 5 feet
Job - Rebellion Knight
Age - 18
Build - Thin,an average teenage man.
Hair - Black.
Eye colour - Black.
Clothes - Black coat with hood,with blue and red motives.Black gloves.Black boots.

Melee Weapons

Kingslayer - (powerful single edged sword with a shotgun barrel attached.Enables powerful explosive attacks.Easily wielded in one hand.)

Requiem and Penance - (powerful dual single edged swords.Easily wielded in two hands.Requiem has light and wind magic while Penance has dark and thunder magic.However,the attack power is equal with Kingslayer's attack power.)

King Blazer - (powerful gauntlets and greaves.Powerful fire attacks is enabled.Increases speed,defense,and attack to the user)

Ranged Weapons

Tri-Merciless - (powerful ranged weapon.A hybrid between a revolver and a handgun.Built with a revolver's barrel,and a triple medium sized handgun's barrel.Painted in black.Shoots three bullets at the same time.)

Ryuken - (Powerful double barreled shotgun.Easily wielded with one hand.)

D.T. form

A demonic dark and holy knight with wings.Has powerful demonic attacks and abilities..Increased health regeneration,high attack power,and high defence.Able to fly in a brief period.

Pros - Very cool.Very smart.Street wise.Handsome.Likes cats.Likes girls.

Cons - Very emotional.A bit slow.Very shy to girls.Very rebellious.Happy go lucky.Always keep to himself.

History - A long time admirer of Dante,Nero and Vergil.A man who lost his parents to a demon assault lead by an unknown man in his home when he was young.His father is a demon,and the mother is half Malay and Chinese.He seeks to revenge on those who killed his parents,by doing many demon hunting jobs.

Theme Song - The Dark Rebellion by Chaos Master

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I hope you have joined. That character rocks A.Z.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

i don't know...see first what happens...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

u actually reminded my what was missing chaos..lol i totally forgot about DT

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Chaos Master;81771 said:
If i am joining,this is my main character for now...meow...:)

Name - Aaron Zen a.k.a A.Z.
Location - Malaysia
Blood - Quarter Malay,Quarter Chinese,and half demon
Height - 5 feet
Job - Rebellion Knight
Age - 18
Build - Thin,an average teenage man.
Hair - Black.
Eye colour - Black.
Clothes - Black coat with hood,with blue and red motives.Black gloves.Black boots.

Melee Weapons

Kingslayer - (powerful single edged sword with a shotgun barrel attached.Enables powerful explosive attacks.Easily wielded in one hand.)

Requiem and Penance - (powerful dual single edged swords.Easily wielded in two hands.Requiem has light and wind magic while Penance has dark and thunder magic.However,the attack power is equal with Kingslayer's attack power.)

King Blazer - (powerful gauntlets and greaves.Powerful fire attacks is enabled.Increases speed,defense,and attack to the user)

Ranged Weapons

Tri-Merciless - (powerful ranged weapon.A hybrid between a revolver and a handgun.Built with a revolver's barrel,and a triple medium sized handgun's barrel.Painted in black.Shoots three bullets at the same time.)

Ryuken - (Powerful double barreled shotgun.Easily wielded with one hand.)

D.T. form

A demonic dark and holy knight with wings.Has powerful demonic attacks and abilities..Increased health regeneration,high attack power,and high defence.Able to fly in a brief period.

Pros - Very cool.Very smart.Street wise.Handsome.Likes cats.Likes girls.

Cons - Very emotional.A bit slow.Very shy to girls.Very rebellious.Happy go lucky.Always keep to himself.

History - A long time admirer of Dante,Nero and Vergil.A man who lost his parents to a demon assault lead by an unknown man in his home when he was young.His father is a demon,and the mother is half Malay and Chinese.He seeks to revenge on those who killed his parents,by doing many demon hunting jobs.

Theme Song - The Dark Rebellion by Chaos Master

WOW! Awesome!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

okay, well as me and Dustin were saying during PM's. Some of the characters will go into DT through a symbol system -kinda similiar to dmc2's amulet system .lol.- what do you guys think of this?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

LordOfDarkness;81871 said:
okay, well as me and Dustin were saying during PM's. Some of the characters will go into DT through a symbol system -kinda similiar to dmc2's amulet system .lol.- what do you guys think of this?

Maybe...but i guess many people are not fond with DMC 2 amulet system...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. yeah but tbh, we wanted to make it sound more "How should I say?" that there was a bigger reason as to why they go into tons of different dt's .lol. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

LordOfDarkness;81874 said:
^ .lol. yeah but tbh, we wanted to make it sound more "How should I say?" that there was a bigger reason as to why they go into tons of different dt's .lol. :)

Let's make personal amulets for each characters.to avoid confusion.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Well me and Dustin decided to give his characters and mine these symbols .lol. so we don't really want amulets tbh :) although I may give Karlyle an amulet.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

alright...if i joined,maybe i will too...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ good, hope you have joined. It'd be good to have you on here man :)

Keaton

Premium

Woa woa woa!
Four pages! OMG I turn my back for a minuite lol

Glad everyones happy :D
Bio and inital story guide soon, we can build and add events from that....if everyone is happy with it that is :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I am happy man, but I always am .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ What's up man?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^because I am not joining if Aseroth is joining...:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

H'm I see, well he has some good ideas to bring as he has told me :) please stay if he does, nothing bad is going to come about if you do man :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

^there is...because i going to pick a fight with him eitherway...

Top Bottom