• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises had a strange look on his rapier, he continued looking at it and the rapier yelled."Get me out of here useless avatar".

Moises noticed what Resa sayed."Ok i go, the only bad thing is that i dont remember where it was".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Moises' rapier. "Did that thing just talk? Anyway, I know where Knight's is. Let's go." Tyther led them all to the bar, opening the door. The place was still in pieces. "Guys, let's fix this place up, as a gift for Resa. Whoever wants to help, say "I"." Tyther raised his hand and said "I."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz exited the portal. he was standing in a wasteland surronded by mountains. he gestures towards a cave " that is the place. we will have to do some walking to get to the diamond. there is one thing i have to do first." ziz's shadow seperates from him and wraps it self around resa. the shadow is still mostly transparent. " now you can walk in with no problems"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid tapped his foot angrily as he thought of Ziz and resa being alone together. Just the thought utterly annoyed him to the point of insanity. "If he touches her... I'll kick his ass..." Solid said furiously clenching his jaw as he waited for them to return.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises went down the stairs witha box of tools, ranging from wires to hammers, everything was there."Now where should we start".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther was setting the tables and chairs back the way they were. "Moises, try fixing the bar stools. They got ripped from the woodwork, and they were nailed down."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises started fixing it, and he ended with those quick, being possesed by Blood before now has maked him imperactibe."We should get some glsses and get the guy you threw to the dumpster out of there".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther took a deep smell, regretting it. "Ugh. He's rotting... I'll get rid of him." Tyther grabbed the dead man by the leg and looked at Moises. "Make a portal to a place really hot so we can cremate him."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther threw the man into the portal just as Moises closed it. "Well, that takes care of that... Now, if you'll excuse me..." Tyther went upstairs to the bathroom and stripped himself of his clothes, taking a shower. He hoped Resa didn't mind.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Stepping out of the shower and putting on only his pants, Tyther walked out, shaking down his wet fur. Seeing Moises asleep on the bar stool, and the place looking better than ever, brought a smile to his face. Rousing Moises from his sleep, he looked around. "Place looks better than ever. Nice job, Moises."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises jumped awake because Tyther waked him, the chair could stand it, he looked at Tyther."Yeah it looks so, i wonder how she react when she sees the place like new".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smiled. "She'll probably freak out. Although I wouldn't be surprised if more cultists ransacked the place again..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises looked with a mad face at Tyther."You know from the place where i come we should call you "Pavoso". He looked at the repaired place."Wanna know what it means `Bringer of bad luck´".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther put a hand to his chest, appalled. "Me? What about YOU? Well, not you specifically, but Blood? He's more bad luck than Resa, Solid and I combined. And that's a LOT of bad luck."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Hey now you are talking about my life force". Moises relaxed his face."As long has i stay far from the diamond or hell, the less Blood will come".

Top Bottom