• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis
Dante has disappered off the face of the earth, and nobody know's where to find him. And he disappears when things turn bad. Loz, a pure Demon, has escaped from the Demon realm and wants to send the human world back into chaos. But when a few hero's step up to th changelle... They slowly began to realize... They need Dante's help, and start to look for him..

But Loz, won't allow them to look...

Its a quick idea that came into my head today... *Boy, I need a life* XD. So, you can use any kind of character. Human, demon, half human half demon. Everyone's welcomed to join! :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would join, but I'm in four other RP's at the moment, so I'm overbooked as it is... Sorry.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, but when I RP, I get REALLY into it, to the point where I feel detached from my body and put into the character's body. It's VERY emotionally draining.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
I know how you feel... :p
Oh well, I'll wait for the next people to show up. But when your finished with one of the many RPs you get back here! You'l have a spot saved. :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sweet. Now I want another RP to end, but WHICH ONE?! They all are equal in epicness!

Oh, but listen to this song. It's a video I made and then added the song in. I think this would go well for an anime opening, and I think it fits the mood of this RP. Go to 2:26 of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL7zWdDCtOE

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm, I might be interested in participating here, I'm much like Dread in throwing myself into characters, but I'm only committed to one RP at the moment, so I wouldn't mind joining another, do you mind if I import one of my favourite characters from another RP?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
^ Sure! Go a head! ^_^

@DreadnoughtDT ~ OOoh! I like that! Im listenng to it right now! :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Name: Albel Nox
Nickname: Albel The Wicked.

Race: Elicoorian. (Essentially human in physicality, the only difference being a degree of mastery over magic.)

Physical Appearance: Two toned, spiky hair, black top layer with blonde bangs/fringe, medium/shoulder length, red eyes with a narrow face, slender build, but somewhat muscley, especially in the legs. Wields a prosthetic, steel, claw gauntlet over his burned, scarred left arm.
He wears a purple, sleeveless top and a matching sarong (Japanese ceremonial skirt), as well as a golden sash tied with a velvet red ribbon, his shoes are metal plated and go no further than just above his ankles, on his right arm, he wears a fingerless evening glove, sharing the same colour as his top and sarong, as well as a metal shackle around his wrist.
On his shoulders, he wears metal plating adorned with a red trim; his gauntlet shares a similar design, with additional plating over the shoulder for protection, as well as the red trim.

Personality: Albel is, at best, cold and unforgiving, at worst, he’s ruthless, merciless and looks down on others around him, he seems to dislike others generally, specifically those who are unable to defend themselves, he is socially inept, speaking very little, when he does speak, it is often threatening or insulting in nature, referring to those around him as “maggots”, “worms” or “fools”.
He is highly confident in his fighting ability, self-assured and is more than willing to take on any challenge that comes his way, he often comes off as arrogant, people fear him due to his mastery over the sword and his personality in general, hence his nickname. Despite an apparent lack of social skills, he has a deep loyalty to the very select few that are close to him.

Personal Items: Aside from his weapons and apparel, he has only one personal item, a long, fur hide coat from his, since passed, father, used to shield himself from the cold.

Weapons: Two katanas, Crimson Scourge and the Kirakuten Shell, both are long, expertly crafted blades; the Crimson Scourge’s only defining features are two long, gold ribbons hanging from the hilt of the blade and a jewel encrusted guard.
The Kirakuten Shell however, is much more decorative in nature, featuring a ruby pommel and a jewel encrusted, golden hilt, the blade itself is jet black, featuring a number of magic channelling , cyan glyphs inscribed into it.

Abilities: His abilities lay largely in his exquisite use of the sword, however, his gauntlet allows him to channel some degree of magic through his sword, granting the ability to imbue his blade with the power of the elements, as well as granting the power to bend light and dark around himself at will, essentially allowing himself either temporary invisibility or the power to generate a blinding light from the katana.
Ability edit:(This is solely to give my character a fighting chance in the event that he comes into conflict with Dante, Nero or Vergil, and with the most powerful demons.)

The Blood Rage: In times of dire need, Albel's suppressed rage takes over his body, mind and soul, his physical appearance changes in accordance, his hair grows to shoulder length and adopts a platinum white colour, his eyes turn a deep, crimson red and his standard clothing is replaced with a lightweight set of crimson armour, affording him significantly increased protection, whilst not hampering his agility.

History: At a young age, Albel lost his father due to his failure to take his place among the Dragon Knights of his homeland, in failing to successfully commune with the dragon he sought to control, it brought it’s fire down upon him, he should have rightfully died, however, his father shielded him from the breath of the dragon, saving Albel’s life, though badly damaging his arm in the process.
The loss of his father lead to Albel’s self-loathing, he believes that he did not deserve to be saved due to his failure, his social ineptitude is largely down to his fear of letting someone grow close to him, only to have them sacrifice themselves to save him, he keeps everyone at arm’s length to stop himself, as well as those around him, from being hurt.

Weakness: Though powerful and agile, Albel’s weakness lies in his lack of ability to utilise any real, independent magic that isn’t bound to his gauntlet or his sword, he is unable to heal himself to any great degree through magic, only being able to cure minor wounds. In the event that he is mortally wounded, his only chance would be to seek out assistance from someone able to use healing magic. His prosthetic gauntlet also has a tendency to seize up in cold conditions, rendering him unable to bind magic to his weapon.
Albel rarely calls upon his Blood Rage, only when he is sure that there is no other option, though it can last for extended periods of time, the longer he makes use of it, the more strenuous it is upon his body, though he usually makes use of it for only one battle, even this still cripples him afterwards, sometimes rendering him unconscious, though often leaving him only with enough energy to stand.
Though Albel has never used this power for anything longer than an hour, it is thought that extended use, beyond a day, would simply drain the life force from his body. Once he leaves that state, it is likely to kill him outright.

---

There's my character bio if you want to have a read. :p

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Awesome!

My character! Resa Moon!
Fullname: Resa Rose Moon
Nicknames: Resa
Date of birth/Age: May 24, 1990
Canon/OC: OC
Species: Demon/Human
Abilities/Powers: Can Change into Demon Form.
General Appearance: http://i15.servimg.com/u/f15/14/65/98/55/anime-11.jpg
Devil Form: http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Girls/demon-1.jpg

Personality: She has a bad ass attuide, but when she's not hunting Vampires in her spare time, she's usally clam and easy to get along with. Fun and out going. She's also a smart ass.
Fears: Not being able to protect the ones she loves most.
History: Her Family was killed by Demons when she was five. Knowing what she is and was, she kept running away from her Foster Homes. She had finally escaped her ninth foster home when she was kidnapped by another Half Demon. He taught her the ways of sword and fighting. He trained her for six long painfull years.
Shortly after, she left him to be on her own. Knowing that she couldn't kill him, she stunned him with his own sword and took off.
Now she own's her own bar called "The Devil's Night". She also does small jobs every now and then to keep herself in shape. But it seems, she takes more jobs then she should.
~~~~

Resa Moon finished her job as quickly as could; knowing more Demon's might show up. Tonight wasn't her night. As it wasn't for anyone esle. It had seem that the Dante, the hero of their world - the human world- had up and vanished three days before. No hints, no clues. Nothing. Not a trace. Where could he had disappeared too? But, alas, it seemed, no one had the answer to the riddle. Not even her Boss, Lady, who had left a day ago to look for him...

"And he had to leave when things are getting worse." she replied, taking out her gun,and shooting a demon in the head. "If someone doesn't find him, where all doomed..."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Oh by the Nine, I forgot to include a picture of his physical appearence, here. :p

Abel1p.jpg

----------

The moon filled the night sky, bathing the town in its eerie glow. On a rooftop stood a tall, thin and imposing man in purple attire, the soft light of the moon illuminated the cold steel claw affixed to his left arm.

He gripped his sword, ripping it from its sheath, a shadow flitted in the corner of his eye, into a dark alley.
The man sprung into action, leaping from the rooftop and landing dead in front of the beast.

"Pestilent scum, too weak to walk the streets so you have to resort to scurrying around in the alleyways, preying on the innocent? Worthless maggot, those who are weak do not deserve to live."

The beast lunged at him, but before any hit could be made, he swung his sword at the beast, cleaving it clean in two, its eyes widened as it demon screamed and turned to dust.

"Pitiful." The man muttered to himself, wiping the blood from his sword and placing it back in the sheath.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sliced another one. "Oh my god! I can't take five steps without getting attacked! Great!"

She quickly ran down the next street and into a dark ally way. A few more blocks she should be home. Back to her bar. But coming into the allyway, she noticed about ten of the things she had fought before. And more slowly coming her way.

Damn.. At this rate... I might get myself killed.. she thought, pulling her out her gun again.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The man heard a feminine voice in an alley near him, he jumped up onto another roof, sprinting across the stone tiles as they cracked under his feet.
Down below, the image of a woman surrounded by several of the beasts he'd just dispatched caught his eye, leaping from the roof once more, he landed behind the demons.

"Yet again, the weak maggots of the underworld prey on someone that much weaker than them, begone and take your putrid stench with you."

His claw emblazoned hand reached for the blade at his side, removing it from the sheath, he muttered.

"Burn, vile demons."

A deep blue fire erupted from the claw, bathing the sword in a warm glow and covering the blade with the same blue flame, he flicked the sword forward, flames shot from the blade, scorching the demons as their screams rang through the air.

"Yet no different, a waste of life, I find no challenge nor entertainment in slaying weaklings."
He once more sheathed the blade, as the flames cleared, a young girl with pearl white hair stood before him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm joining. Might as well. This looks like fun. Here's my OC, copied and pasted from a different RP. Then I don't have to switch personalities. :p

Name: Tyther Greyskull
Race: Lycanthrope-human mix
Weapon: Claymore, named Alpha
Appearance: The only human part about him is the fact that he stands on two legs. Other than that, his appearance is pretty wolfish. Long snout, a fine coat of fur, and nice claws and teeth to finish it all.
Personality: Despite his fierce appearance, Tyther hates fighting, and will solve a problem peacefully if possible. This does not mean he isn't quick to anger, however. In spite of this, his true personality is a kind but tortured soul, never truly able to live a normal life as a human.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/Shortey4202007/WereWolf-1.jpg

Normally he wears loose pants and a gray hooded sweatshirt to hide his face.

Sorry if I'm interuppting anything, BTW.

Tyther saw the demons get cut and burned into oblivion. He was supposed to have gone home by now, but this looked interesting. He had decided he'd follow them for a while, as long as neither of them sensed him, he'd be fine.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
^ WELCOME! :D
~~~

Resa looked the man standing before her up and down. He was quit handsome, but at the moment...

"Thank you." she said, as she turned her head behind her. "I didn't think I could take all them by myself." She gave a nervous chuckle, then turned back to the man. "It seems these things are everywhere. Poor humans aren't safe walking the steets at night... Nor is everyone esle."

She sighed and began to walk again. "I'm Resa Moon. I'm the owner of the Knight's Bar a few blocks from here. You should stop by someime." Her voice echoed off the buildings.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
'Knight's Bar?' Tyther thought. 'Maybe I should buy myself a drink. I'm only fifteen, but I think I can scare the cashier into giving me a few... AW CRAP!' Tyther lost his footing on the old building roof and fell into a dumpster, breaking a rib. "Oh, good god! Aw, MAN! My rib! Oh, crap... Wait a minute..." He looked out of the dumpster and then hid back inside, not scared of the two in front of him, but scared that they may have seen what he truly looks like.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The man looked down at the girl addressing him, brushing his fringe from his eyes, he responded in kind.

"Resa...Moon...A peculiar name to say the least, though the same could be said for mine. Albel Nox, and think nothing of it, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time."

He followed behind her, despite everything, Albel felt the need to ensure she remained safe for the duration of her journey.

"I may as well accompany you home...I have noticed a sudden increase in these creatures flitting around the streets and alleyways, low level scum from the pits of the underworld, but this many shouldn't be spilling out...I don't suppose you know why this is happening, do you?"

Albel heard a crashing noise in the dumpster infront of him, he drew his sword.

"No use hiding, whelp."

OOC: Can we set up a posting order for all of us, just so it doesn't get confusing?

Top Bottom