• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks up. " yeah great worry about the guy who nearly killed all of us. i got stabbed while helping you guys. i nearly died. someone should at least thank me."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises smiled continued looking to the sky, and the falling snow."This dead among the livings has payed his price...for now". He moved his head and looked Guardian being holded by Tyther."Hey Guardian how are you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guardian scoffed. "I think the boy wields me better than you do, but I feel much more comfortable in your hands." Guardian turned into a ball of light, moving to Moises and then reforming. "I think Tyther is rather good at fighting, if my opinion's worth anything."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
A black smoke came from Moises mouth, reaching to Guardian and entering the blade, giving the cristal a darker shade."Now i feel complete thanks master". Guardian sayed as Moises closed his eyes and stared to the sky.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz walked away. he left a note where he was sitting.

the note says:

"Resa.

good luck,
at the bottom of this note are directions to find my shop. just in case you need to buy a few more weapons or need my help or if you just realize you miss me."

after that the note gives directions explaining how to get to his shop from resa's bar.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Darkslayer think better your moves and try to remember, you maked Ziz grab the Blood Diamond and he hided it in a place not too much descrived.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: i remember that. ziz is keeping it safe. someone will have to ask him where it is. it is not in his shop and it is not in any place loz could get to. it's exact location will be revealed only if someone convinces him to tell them.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises tried to get up, he grab Guardian and with it he helped himself raise, still bleeding, and his wounds still open he went in DT, this time he was in his normal Vanguard form, but with black wings and feathers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Moises, bleeding a dark purple mist from each wound. "Sit down. With those wounds, even devil triggering will take time to heal."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises wawed his new wings, sending a cold wind around, and still helping himself with Guardian to stay on his feets, he walked towards the note Ziz leaved in the floor."This, we have to follow him, e hided the diamond, somewhere i dont know".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: reading a letter to someone else is rude. ziz will not be happy about that. and he also will not be likely to pay attention unless the person he invited shows up.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Who really gives a crap?

Tyther looked at the note and sighed. "How much you wanna bet he won't let you even a mile close to it? And I don't care if it's addressed to only Resa, we're going too. No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises continued reading the note, he ended reading it and sighed, he looked at Tyther."Well i can open a portal, but we have to wait till my powers regenerates itself".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scoffed. "Don't bother. What are the chances he'll even look at us, let alone talk? He's an ass, through and through, and I don't care how skilled he is. We can work without him. I'm sure Resa would agree."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Of course she will agree". Moises looked at his arm, it had all his wounds healed again, he looked at his chess and they were healed, his face still had some of them open, and now he could walk without Guardian holding him."Now that was why i went in DT".

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid slowly walked through the underlying brush forest near the mountains. He was still proud of his brother somewhat for fighting on his own for once, but annoyed that he too could use the rare blood technique only used by his father's direct line. 'It seems he's learning... quickly, too quickly for my taste...' Solid thought to himself solemnly. 'It seems that I should carry out my plan as I planned to before... I require a power far geater than that I already have... only the demonic realm can give me that.' Solid then went off looking for the gateway key he had hidden a while back, the key that could seemingly open any large space into a demonic doorway, to hell.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Okay guys, where are we? Once again, I can't keep up... Someone tell me please... T__T

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: We are in the mountains, Moises is in his normal DT, but now with wings, the thing about Blood ended, and Ziz tooked the diamond and hided it. AGAIN

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: the problem with mosies has been solved. ziz hid the blood diamond somewhere safe. and went home. he left a letter to resa. in the letter he explained how to get to his shop. ( the blood diamond is not in his shop)

BIC: ziz relaxed in his shop. he is laying on a couch in a large room. one wall of the room is covered in guns. another is covered in swords knives and other bladed weapons. there is a silver door on one of the walls. it has a really thick lock and is covered in runes and seals. in that room are the devl arms he owns. there are two tables in the room. one is covered in parts of guns. the other in various unusual looking objects. there is a forge in the room.

also in the room is a large TV. 7 different game systems. and a really expensive computer. there is bookshelf with a large number of Books and DVDs. the books range from magical tomes 10,000 years old to the latest volumes of ecchi manga. with alot of stuff inbetween. the DVDs range from the latest summer blockbusters to animes no one has ever heard of. also with alot of stuff inbetween.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Thanks for taking my Diamond Ziz... >.<

BIC: Resa sighed and shook her head. "Tyther, Moises, we're going to see Ziz, he knows where the Diamond is.. I want my damn diamond back... And Solid better get his butt back here if he knows whats good for him.."

Top Bottom