• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed. "Good thing Resa's destroying the diamond then. I guess it wasn't called the Blood Diamond for no reason..." Tyther looked at Moises, surprised. "Wait, you siphon life energy from Blood to keep yourself alive? No wonder he's ticked off at you."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I kinda asked for life when i died, and the angels tooked to much time, so Blood spirit seeked am avatar, cause he is closed in other dimension". Moises remembered when he almost died, putting a hand on his chess."He kinda needed eyes for the world, he has been closed from the times of Sparda".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz replyed " it shouldnt be that far now. just past this next turn." ziz walks ahead. he come back holding the diamond. he hands it to resa. " i doubt you will be able to break it with your powers limited by this place so we will have to take it out. i bet loz will be waiting outside. and not just for the diamond. he was really unhappy when i cut off his arm."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid decided he was tired of waiting, he was anxious, and a bit unsettled. So he set of, without a word to Tyther or Moises. Following Ziz's scent as quickly as he could, then sensing a very familiar scent. Along with a powerful demonic aura.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther sighed as he heard the doors swing open and shut. Through the glass doors he could see Solid wandering off, impatient as always. "Dammit, Solid... Why do you always have to walk off without telling anyone? It's like you don't care about your little brother anymore..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises sighed as he remembered something."You know i can follow him or Ziz thanks to my portals, i can even protect you with Guardiam spirit and i protect myself with the weapom, i leave you the choice to follow them".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OOC: i am going to have to get off my computer for today. so please try not to have anything epic happen while i am unable to participate. it whould be a pain if ziz misses the entire fight with loz.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Like how Ziz missed the entire fight with Blood? That was a shame. I even gave you a crystal clone to use, but Blood destroyed it before you could tell it to do anything.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Okay guys, try to keep on topic. :3

BIC: Resa took the diamond and looked at it. "Thank you Ziz. Now we have to get back to the Bar. I'll figure out a way to distory it."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid approached the two and looked from Resa to Ziz. "Can you two feel that? It's... power... enormous power." Solid said gripping the handle of his sword tightly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther put his hand up. "Let him go alone. I want to wait and see if he regrets not telling me or not. Then I'll know if he really cares."

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz walks out of the cave " hey loz where are you. i know you want to try to get revenge for that arm of yours. but its better for you to run away. unless you want to lose the other arm. whatever you chose hurry up i don't have all day... well i do but you are boring so i don't want to deal with you anymore."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid sighed then drew his sword. "Hmph, since when do you order me around. Besides if you're so worried... then stay out of my way, and let a true warrior handle this." Solid said holding his arms out to welcome Loz. "C'mon you coward, you must be as weak as you are foolish for trying to attack us the first time... but now they aren't a distraction... you can fight the most powerful of us all."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Loz smiled. "Don't you get it? I'm here for the Diamond. If I have to kill you both..." he drew his sword. "Then so be it. But first I think you should hand it over."

Resa looked at the diamond then to Loz. "Over. My. Dead. Body."

"I'm sad to say I need to keep you around." Loz replied. "You seem to know everything about it, so I think it'd be wise to do so."

Top Bottom