• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;224888 said:
I can guarantee that if Dante tried to headbutt Wesker, he'd miss. Even if he didn't, all he'd get from that is a sore forehead and a majorly ticked Wesker.

Probably so, but we are on Dante's turf, so Dante is winning. If it was Wesker's turf, he would win.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Nicodemus Zamoran;224899 said:
Probably so, but we are on Dante's turf, so Dante is winning. If it was Wesker's turf, he would win.

*facepalm* This is a DISSCUSSION thread for sanity's sake. "Turfs" doesn't matter.

Besides do thee forget what has spawned DMC to begin with.... It was R.E. So in a way, if there was no Wesker, there would be no Dante

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Nicodemus Zamoran;224899 said:

No, no, no, no, no, no! There is NO turf :) Wether they're on each others turf or not, that will not affect their fighting power, abilities, whatever!

"Fans will be fans, by choosing who they like the best even if the other guy is far more powerful and skillful..." <-- That is a fact XD

Nicodemus Zamoran said:
How about this, the battle would be so epic and long that both of them would lose. ^_^. Happy now?

Nah.. Dat is not how things work, Im afraid :/ But, there isn't anyone or anything to say that it cannot happen.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, Nic has a point. It might end up as a tremendous tie. If you think about it, it makes sense.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Angelo Credo;224932 said:
*Big Brother is watching this thread. Carefully.*

And I, sir, am stalking you <333

All in all, everyone has their opinion, but sometimes opinion has no place when it comes to something like this.... I think >_<

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Acctually, It has everything to do with it. What we post and vote is our opinion. This whole thread is based on opinion, even if people have posted facts, because only the Capcom people can truly answer who would win.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Nicodemus Zamoran;224938 said:
This whole thread is based on opinion, even if people have posted facts, because only the Capcom people can truly answer who would win.

I hope you realized what you just said. And you better listen to Credo. HE has the ability to close this thread and solve everyone's problems :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hey, I still say that I would prefer Dante to win, or have that epic battle I mentioned earlier. In fact, I want the epic fight were noone wins. And I understand what I said, and it is true.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Right, I'll stop the whole creepy Big Brother thing now, it's actually starting to creep ME out.

Anyway, the point of that? Yeah, I'll be watching this thread quite carefully, going back through the last few pages, the discussion has gone from mature and somewhat civil to flamey and appalling, this ALWAYS happens with versus threads too, fanboys and fangirls will be fanboys and fangirls I suppose.

We've tolerated versus threads in the past because the difference of opinion is always something we appreciate and encourage here, however, if this keeps up, I'll be calling a ban on versus threads altogether, effectively sorting out everyone's problems.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Man, that'd suck for those who actually have facts and evidence to support them.

I'm glad I'm not flaming anyone... I'm ashamed for even getting caught in this whole mess.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have one last thing to say and then i am done with this thread.

all the wesker fans are that wesker is automaticly a million times faster than anyone else in anything.( note that type of thing is what is called fanboy/fangirl bias) he is fast but i have not seen any evedence of him being as fast as everyone is saying he is. he appears to be faster than dante but he dosn't seem to be any more than a little faster than vergil. he is just more fond of showing off his speed.

( actually i lied i have two things to say)

both charicters seem to have a major ego. but in dante's case he dosn't let is prevent him from winning. he lost to vergil because vergil awakened his powers before dante did. once dante awakened his powers he beat vergil. and dante needed vergil's help to beat arkam because arkam had gained sparda's power. arkam was no longer anyting close to human.

wesker on the other hand lost to humans because of his carelessness. dante looks human so wesker whould fight as if he was fighting a human. he whould underestemate dante not the other way around.

these factors and dante's level of ability lead me to beleve dante whould win.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
darkslayer13;225010 said:
i have one last thing to say and then i am done with this thread.

all the wesker fans are that wesker is automaticly a million times faster than anyone else in anything.( note that type of thing is what is called fanboy/fangirl bias) he is fast but i have not seen any evedence of him being as fast as everyone is saying he is. he appears to be faster than dante but he dosn't seem to be any more than a little faster than vergil. he is just more fond of showing off his speed.

( actually i lied i have two things to say)

both charicters seem to have a major ego. but in dante's case he dosn't let is prevent him from winning. he lost to vergil because vergil awakened his powers before dante did. once dante awakened his powers he beat vergil. and dante needed vergil's help to beat arkam because arkam had gained sparda's power. arkam was no longer anyting close to human.

wesker on the other hand lost to humans because of his carelessness. dante looks human so wesker whould fight as if he was fighting a human. he whould underestemate dante not the other way around.

these factors and dante's level of ability lead me to beleve dante whould win.

Wow. That was intruigingly long.

Meg

Well great! Now I'm back to thinking Dante will win. I'm so undecided. :wacko: As much as i hate math I wish there was an formula we could plug some numbers into and find out who's faster. Some one want to get on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom