• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't much care for either, but Dante would win. Wesker is overrated. Just because someone can dodge a handgun doesn't mean they can dodge EVERYTHING. He's not god material, that's for sure.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sure, Wesker is infinitely more awesome than Dante as a character, but to put it simply, Wesker, even in his most utterly terrifying, dehumanised form, with all his genetic enhancements can STILL be killed by simple bullets. Dante on the other hand can not, even when you don't consider Devil Trigger.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wesker creeps me out too. He wears a trench coat well tho - I like a man who wears a trench coat well. lol

MetalCookie

Sister of the Creed
I don't really know Wesker that much cause iv never played Resident Evil,
But my vote will go to Dante! <3

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Hmm I don't know, fire a rocket launcher at Dante's face and im pretty sure he would react the same way he would need a couple of seconds to shake it off. Neither are invisible but both are invulnerable up to a rediculous point.

Dante can fly but Wesker is super quick. He is quicker then the human eye in fact(just like hong kong phooey lol)
Dante can DT but Wesker is super strong.
Dante is definitely packing more power but whether he would actually be able to hit Wesker with any of it is questionable. We have never actually seen Wesker is a full blown focused rage mainly because from a gameplay stantpoint defeating him like that would be impossible. He would have killed Chris in a matter of seconds.

I am going to say Dante because I suppose if he spammed Royalguard to the extreme it would give him the edge and take Weskers away.

Osaka

trollololol
I'm not sure since I've not got round to playing RE5 yet. Kinda a tough one I think; I think it all depends who has the most stamina. We've seen Dante fatigued after a while but I can't remember if I've seen Wesker fatigued. Hmmmm... I'll vote later.

Sparda™

meg127;221940 said:
I say Dante. Sorry, Mr. SpardaTM.

Oh don't be sorry. If you guys want me to write essays why Dante loses to Wesker, I'll gladly do so.

See, the concept of comparisons is always messy. People don't really see deep in comparisons but just the characters' identity. Storyline is the main plot on comparisons. Gameplay elements are never to be taken under any serious calculations but merely for second-handed fun calculations.

Now, straight to the point, Dante is fast and also is able to handle enemies with sizes as the likes of Mundus and the Savior, but when coming down to humanoid confrontations an adversary as lethally fast as Wesker would be a huge challenge.

Dante has shown to fatigue himself quickly and keeping up with someone as Wesker is not a luxury one should hope to maintain in a fight with him.

In the end, I think regardless of Dante being 50% a demon, viruses beat magic any day.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Sparda™;221985 said:
Oh don't be sorry. If you guys want me to write essays why Dante loses to Wesker, I'll gladly do so.

See, the concept of comparisons is always messy. People don't really see deep in comparisons but just the characters' identity. Storyline is the main plot on comparisons. Gameplay elements are never to be taken under any serious calculations but merely for second-handed fun calculations.

Now, straight to the point, Dante is fast and also is able to handle enemies with sizes as the likes of Mundus and the Savior, but when coming down to humanoid confrontations an adversary as lethally fast as Wesker would be a huge challenge.

Dante has shown to fatigue himself quickly and keeping up with someone as Wesker is not a luxury one should hope to maintain in a fight with him.

In the end, I think regardless of Dante being 50% a demon, viruses beat magic any day.

I love you so ****ing much right now, Sparda. <3

But if it was Sparda v. Wesker, it'd be a much tougher figuring out who would win.

Meg

That makes sense, Mr. Spada. Actually, looking at your sig I'm starting to have second guesses. Although I already voted for Dante so :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom