• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
that doesn't make me feel better, dude! But that's the way it is.... If I was at RE forum, I'd say the same thing about Wesker. that he would win, according to fan's decisions..... Period! :lol:

Sparda™

Lerrion;224610 said:
that doesn't make me feel better, dude! But that's the way it is.... If I was at RE forum, I'd say the same thing about Wesker..... Period! :lol:

Ha!

You just said It yourself, It's the way It is, not the way It should be. ;) :lol:

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
And how should it be? The way YOU say it? The way YOU want it, kind sir? :cool: You know what? Forgive me.... Please forgive me for interrupting your conversation with other guys... Gosh, that's why I hate arguments - everybody is damn stubborn, like a donkey :)

Just wanted to point out at the most important fact - the votes result... But I am not understood probably. Once again - sorry

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
When it comes to something like this, you gotta be neutral/open minded and compare the 2 Characters abilities, skills and whatever else they have before you even decide to vote :/

Fans will be fans, by choosing who they like the best even if the other guy is far more powerful and skillful... (will someone take note to this and reply?)

Edit: I know a lot about Dante and I know nothing about Wesker, but I choose Wesker after taking my time to compare their Abilities :]

Sparda™

One Winged Angel;224617 said:
When it comes to something like this, you gotta be neutral/open minded and compare the 2 Characters abilities, skills and whatever else they have before you even decide to vote :/

Fans will be fans, by choosing who they like the best even if the other guy is far more powerful and skillful... (will someone take note to this and reply?)

Edit: I know a lot about Dante and I know nothing about Wesker, but I choose Wesker after taking my time to compare their Abilities :]

The kind of reply which makes you think that even though you could be a die-hard fan of Dante, comparing his skills with that of Wesker in a neutral basis won't take away your precious time but will just make you see that you win some and then you lose some. I'm a fan of both characters and It's logical for me to choose Wesker because his skills surpass far more those of Dante, and even OWA who knew nothing of Wesker chose him because of what he said and I explained earlier.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Sparda™;224607 said:
This is the perfect example of someone who has no argument whatsoever and uses the personal attacks as a last resort. I won't give you the pleasure you are seeking for though.

Sometimes, silence is better than gibberish.

I wasn't arguing at that point. I was just playing with you. My mood changes often, and I wasn't in an arguing mood at that time, so don't you dare say that about me. I am a different person than you, but that gives you no rite to talk about me like that.:mad:

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;224621 said:
I wasn't arguing at that point. I was just playing with you. My mood changes often, and I wasn't in an arguing mood at that time, so don't you dare say that about me. I am a different person than you, but that gives you no rite to talk about me like that.:mad:

Well, how am I supposed to know your mood If you're not expressing any 'emotion' by the emoticons you have at your disposal when typing your replies?!

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;224624 said:
Try going to general discussion and checking out the "What Mood Are You In?" thread.

What? Just because you're lazy enough not to put emoticons or write something to hint you're being playful, doesn't mean I'll have to check everyone's mood.

aka958

Don't trust people
@Asshole2: That's really weak. He can't have a check on all replies on all threads.
Don't go play around with anyone on the forum as if they were a ball of yarn, grow up. There are a bloody palace section where you actually do such things, this thread is a discussion thread, not a playground.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
^ Do'h! lol. And I'm glad I was able to cheer you up earlier :)

Anyway I was actually having a conversation about this thread with a friend and he even agrees Wesker would win. And this is what he said:

" Ok so lets say that Wesker and Dante are even. However since Wesker is still human, superhuman but still human, he's still able to go up against a half demon.... A half demon of all things..... That tells me that Wesker is more powerful than everyone thinks. So yes, I'm going with Wesker."

Those words came out of his mouth :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Sparda™;224626 said:
What? Just because you're lazy enough not to put emoticons or write something to hint you're being playful, doesn't mean I'll have to check everyone's mood.

Yes, I am lazy. But how am I supposed to put that I am being playful? I thought that I made it clear the way I typed it.

@Aka- :mad: Don't call me childish. It isn't my fault that I have screwed up emotions.

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Stupid comparsion, why well.... fight will finish in blink of an human eye, Dante defeat Devil Prince, Argosax bla bla all legion of demons and yea Dante pawn Wesker with 1 shot in the head and cut Weskers head with Rebellion faster than speed of light. Conclusion compare Dante with Superman, Goku, Kratos(God of War ), Hulk and other thugs who can beat Dante with lots of sweat and attempt to kill 1 of strongest characters i ever seen !!!

Sparda™

Nicodemus Zamoran;224656 said:
Yes, I am lazy. But how am I supposed to put that I am being playful? I thought that I made it clear the way I typed it.

Let me put it this way.

If you don't have anything to contribute for this comparison, It's better not to post at all. I'm sure you'll find other threads you can post your contribution.

Meg

Well alright then! Let's not bicker, children. If you want to do that then PM one another. Now let's all have fun and be happy :) Ok well anyway, back on topic. Wesker > Dante. As much as it pains me to say it...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
From the end of Code Veronica to when RE5 was released I could never get he head around how they could turn Wesker into a fight that was both intense and true to his abilities but not absurdly impossible at the same time. As I should have known they chose the realistic option and turned him into mr magoo just to make the boss beatable.

We have never really seen Wesker take a confrontation dead seriously and push himself to his limits because (especially with the wooden RE controls) he would just be way too much to cope with for any player. It would just be a case of dash dash wallop in 2 seconds and your practicly dead already. Chris wouldn't be able to see him let alone get a clear shot of him.
I would think that even with every single devil arm and style backing Dante there is no way Dante could make easy work of him, even if all of the above were on his side Dante could only hope to bring it to the point where it would be too close to call.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pardon my ignorance, but WHY are people actually voting for Wesker?
What's he got that Dante doesn't?
Actually, I'll rephrase that. What does he have that Dante can't beat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom