• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crossing the line. Yay or Nay?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I think the only way for me to properly answer this topic and address it effectively is to provide my own personal experience….in the form of an anecdote. Yes, I’m adding yet another entry to the never-ending storytime on this thread, but just remain in your pajamas for a little longer and bear with me.

During my reclining years of high school, I once knew a girl who, for the sake of moderation, will remain nameless. She constructed a rather prominent reputation around the premises as an “artsy” person. She dabbled in art classes, drama, poetry…if there was any kind of recreational activity, she’d be there. Now, how well she performed in each of those creative areas are up for debate…but then the fateful day arrived when she finally joined the local Writer’s Class, and that’s where we met. Now, everyone at this club would often talk and exchange work, granting each other feedback with sometimes a sizeable teaspoon of constructive criticism. And Little Miss Artist waltzes over to me and presents me her newly-finished story. She proceeds to tell me that her story is “mind-****ingly dark and intense”, and she wants my feedback on it. I eagerly accepted and prepared to have my brain peeled apart by whatever dark and twisted story lurked within her draft.

And what was the story? A nameless girl gets brutally raped by her father in an alleyway.

Sound vague and unimpressive? Well, guess what---I’ve literally told you everything I found out over the course of ten pages. There was nothing here: neither the girl nor her parent were given names or even a sentence of dialogue. There’s plenty of description on what’s going on---every bruise dealt, every carnal thrust, every disgusting, spine-twisting, stomach-turning action on the girl’s body was detailed in vivid and gruesome description. But that was all that was there---I knew nothing about her as a character. Now, you might be thinking: “Well, maybe there’s something to learn about the character through what’s going on...what they do, how they react, what runs through their thoughts.” And believe me, I was on the same line of thought, until I found out that none of those things were present in the slightest. I wasn’t given a single bit of information about the victim nor the rapist. I know nothing about who this character is. I don’t know her background, her way of thinking…I can’t even draw any conclusions about her personality because of her unwillingness to react to the ensuing rape thrust upon her. I don’t know how this character feels, what she thinks, how she copes, how she landed into this mess, her relationship with her father, her role or importance in the story…hell, for all I know, this might not be the first time she’s been violated in her life. I wouldn’t know…the story didn’t feel the need to enlighten me. It’s all action…and no substance.

I finally finish the last paragraph, where our heroine is left in the rainy alleyway as her dastardly father departs, and the girl next to me eagerly waits for my input…I can see her excitedly anticipating all the shocked praise she’s waiting to be thrust upon her.

She asked me what I thought about it, and I literally set the paper down, turned to her with a deadpan serious expression, and asked: “So…where did the ‘mind-****ingly dark and intense’ moment start, again?”

She seemed confused. She asked me why I wasn’t shocked or disturbed by the rape scene that had predominantly enveloped the entire story, and I simply told her: “I don’t care about the protagonist. I have no reason to be shocked.”

“But she got raped,” she insists.

“Yeah…and?” I ask. “Why should I care? I know nothing about her.”

In an angry huff, she sweeps the paper up and tells me that I can’t understand the tragic beauty and dark undertones that make her story a “traumatizing nightmare for the senses” (evidently, she used more dramatic and fulfilling phrases in real life than on paper). It had something to do with me “being a dispassionate, insensitive retard.” Her friends knew how talented she was…she didn’t need to hear this.

Or rather, she didn’t want to hear this…

So, I decided to prove my point by submitting my own story. The premise was simple---a man flipping burgers on a grill. I took pain-staking detail to describe every aspect of what was going on….the grill churning, the meat sizzling, the cheese rippling in a succulent melting bubble….but no information on anything else. My fellow writer gathers all of her friends to read my story, and all of them shoot bewildered expressions at me, demanding what was the point of my story. And that’s when I tell her that my inspiring epic about flipping burgers has exactly the kind of tension, significance, and narrative weight as her rape scene. Out of context, without any reason to exist in the plot, the scene itself is waste of paper and fulfills no narrative goal whatsoever.

Now, where does this come into discussion? Well, you see…novel and prose writing is just like all forms of fiction (movies, comics, and yes…our very own video games), and it’s always littered with people who are literally just there to dump all of their “creative scenarios and ideas” on paper without any rhyme or reason. No explanation, no development, no insight on the characters whatsoever…just one scenario after the other, just for the sake of it.

What you want is more graphic gore and explicit scenes for the sake of yanking the sheltered, unscathed, mainstream masses out of their metaphorical comfort zones. You say you want a scene where Ellie gets raped in The Last of Us, and all I can hear from that statement is the deluded voice of that one girl I knew in the Writing Class. If that rape scene would ever make it into the game…what purpose would it serve? How would the characters react to it? What would it add to the plot? Would it cast a larger shadow than the actual crisis present in the game’s overall story arc? How would Ellie cope with it? What would it add to her character? Would it serve any purpose down the road as a narrative tool or life-changing event to develop her as a character?

Having explicit scenes just for the sake of shocking the audience, without any kind of purpose or narrative contextual importance, is a pointless and shallow attempt to make the audience care about the characters. It’s like having gratuitous sex scenes in a movie to add appeal to a female character, or dumping some two-second backstory on the dark, brooding anti-hero to make him seem “cool” to the audience. Without any development, relating to other characters, or reason to care about the character to begin with, you can expect all the emotional stimulation of an political science lecture by the time the rape or violence arrives.

One of my favorite mangas, Berserk, was and is notorious for its use of mind-bending ultra-violence and grotesque scenes of brutal sexual abuse. But none of that was shoe-horned into the story just for the sake of being shocking… every character in Berserk is developed, explained, put through multiple scenarios to display their personalities and mindsets before anything happens to them. One of the most disturbing scenes in the story unfolds with one of the major characters, and it involves violence and rape. Does the rape and violence make the scene shocking? No. It’s rape and violence happening to a character we care about and are 100% invested in that we care about. That’s what makes the journey taken by the characters in Berserk a haunting and traumatizing epic…and what’s probably going to end up missing in whatever shameless shockbait Hideo Kojima’s going to conjure up to illustrate the “horrors of war” in Metal Gear Solid 5.

In a more condensed and less wordy answer, my response is the following:

No, I wouldn’t object to more graphic scenes in video games…but not for the reason you think they should be included. A good story and characters makes explicit imagery meaningful in fiction, not the other way around. Without importance to the story or substantial narrative context, they’re just as shallow, useless, and worthless as every living, breathing waste of human flesh occupying the Kardashian residence.
This is too true, there's even people on this forum who complain about the anime style of Devil May Cry.
I don't blame Japan for keeping their games exclusive, as much as I want to play them.
The more I hear that complaint, the more it seems that people aren't leveling complaints at Devil May Cry's habit of taking influences from anime tropes. People complain about Devil May Cry utilizing bad anime tropes. It's taking lessons from quite literally the worst Japanese animation has to offer: shonen-style caricatures for characters, uninspired relationships and plots, half-explained lore and mythos, and dialogue that sounded like it was written and recorded in a 4Kids booth.

Taking inspiration from anime or manga isn't a problem in the slightest---even taking predominant Japanese influences isn't a problem. But making games from the most uninspired, rancid corners of the anime medium is what leads to games like the abhorrent dating sim-spawn Catherine, and the drooling Toonami enthusiast's wet dream, Asura's Wrath. If you're going to take influences from ANY anime or manga, take it from something with even a shred of artistic integrity, like Vagabond, or Ghost in the Shell, or Trigun...there have been promising results before. From Software took a lot of influence from a dark fantasy epic like Berserk, and the end result we got was Dark Souls.

To me, being handed the anime-inspired influences in Devil May Cry is like being handed an unsavory heap of ice-cream. I'm not going to say no to complementary ice-cream, I think it's God's greatest gift to man...but I think I'm entitled to the odd complaint when the Developer decides to harness the dairy products from the worst cow on the field.

@Meg

Yes, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Did Make Me Feel Uncomfortable
Sexualized imagery is nothing new in vampire fiction, but this scene is kind of stunning for how blatant it is with its allusions to rape. It's a scene that forcibly reminds me of the boxart from RapeLay, down to the woman protecting her child and the disembodied arms (your arms) reaching out from the camera. Regardless of the intentions in constructing the scene, the imagery is ghastly.

Is she justified in her comment of claiming it's pointless unnecessary controversy?

Or is she full of it ?
A vampire---a nightmarish, feral force of darkness and hunger in the shroud of night---feeding on its prey while they're cornered and helpless in front of him. Where exactly is the problem, here? A vampire feeds on human blood to keep itself alive.

This is a direct result of the media failing deliver a proper and accurate interpretation of a vampire in such a long time. In the one modern instance that vampires aren't portrayed as morally-conscious, oversensitive, glittering disgraces with diets reserved to animals in order to "preserve their humanity", a vampire is shown indulging in the most basic practice---attacking and slaughtering its prey to sustain its immortality---.and it's labeled as "sexual imagery" by the cushioned, Tumblr-tier "social warriors" that see rape everywhere they look.

You play as a vampire. Vampires suck humans dry. This isn't rape, or dominance over a helpless individual...this is the equivalent of a predator devouring its primary source of food. Is a cluster of lionesses circling proceeding to slaughter a zebra a form of rape too? Well, actually, if we're going by this journalist's mindset, it would be considered gang-rape, since it's a group of them.

I can't face-palm myself any harder without fracturing my own skull---hell, not even that. I might just face-palm myself into oblivion.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
What you want is more graphic gore and explicit scenes for the sake of yanking the sheltered, unscathed, mainstream masses out of their metaphorical comfort zones. You say you want a scene where Ellie gets raped in The Last of Us, and all I can hear from that statement is the deluded voice of that one girl I knew in the Writing Class. If that rape scene would ever make it into the game…what purpose would it serve? How would the characters react to it? What would it add to the plot? Would it cast a larger shadow than the actual crisis present in the game’s overall story arc? How would Ellie cope with it? What would it add to her character? Would it serve any purpose down the road as a narrative tool or life-changing event to develop her as a character?
I didn't say rape Ellie, I said if sometime in the game she was captured, tortured or even killed after her long time of character development, that moment would make a serious impact, no one would have seen it coming and it would also show the very relevant point that the end of the world is not forgiving and not fairy tale land, but even if she was raped in the game it would still show the nature of the apocalypse, if a real life apocalypse happened, people would become savages and women & even men would be treated like pieces of meat to be used in horrible ways.
All Last of Us showed was 2 people surviving against zombie like creatures and a bunch of bandits that you knew were just gonna be push overs and in the end Joel and Ellie live happily ever after.
That is not the nature of the apocalypse, just like Call of Duties "America F**K YEAH!!!" is not the nature of War and MGS5 is going to show how hellish War is.

I watched this movie a while ago that is similar to Kick Ass, called "Super" it stars Ellen Page and the movie is about normal people trying to be superheroes and fighting crime, similar to Kick Ass right?
Ellen's character is a comic book nerd who's so excited about being a superhero sidekick and all.
But while Ellen Page and the other main character fight crime and develop very well as characters.....
Ellen Page's character gets all excited and thinks fighting crime is fun and like a video game, but then she and the main character learns, this is the REAL world of crime and Ellen Page's character takes a shotgun blast to the face, get's part of her face blown off in a violent way and is killed.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxrs2w421k1qb0q9io1_500.gif
Right there it holds nothing back to show you how real and brutal the crime world is and trying to be a mortal hero in the real world of crime is not a story with a happy ending.

Trying to survive in the apocalypse is not a push over, War is not glory and fighting crime is not a story with a happy ending.
Yet games and even most movies today that are trying to tackle those kinds of dark stories are holding back and playing it safe.

EDIT:
Let's tackle Last of Us again, after all that time playing as Joel, he dies instead? Trying to save Ellie or just dies from an unlucky head shot?
No slow death for Joel to explain things to Ellie or telling Ellie to be strong or anything, just BLAM, head blown off or throat slit and Joel's dead leaving Ellie to survive in the harsh world on her own.
Or Joel is captured, tortured and killed and Ellie couldn't do anything to help him, she could just watch him being tortured and killed, leaving her on her own for the rest of the game.
Could be a brutal scene which shows torture or extreme violence that no one would have seen coming and would still be a relevant point.
Or switch the rolls, the harsh world kills Ellie suddenly, in front of Joel, no chance of saving her and he relives the horror of seeing a loved girl dying.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
This entire thread is about OP playing South Park Stick of Truth and wanting more of that bs.
Are you trying to say South Park is senseless shock humor? South Park is actually a smart show. South Park has always been brilliant when it comes to satire. They create timeless episodes making fun of so many things and despite it going on for so long, still don't suck at it.

It's not Family Guy. F#cking garbage.

Reactions: Meg

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
True, if you know absolutely nothing about the character, then people are as less likely to care about what happens. For example, if Ellie got raped in The Last of Us, we'd definitely be emotionally er...sympathetic is the word? She's this outgoing, lively, innocent girl who gets unreasonably thrown into this dark and brutal world. Now what if David (leader if the cannibals) did succeed in raping her? After that experience of fighting him and almost getting raped she was hardened. She was no longer enthusiastic as she once was. That was one of the saddest parts of the game for me. What if she actually did get raped? Would she feel suicidal? We don't know. Now if she was a victim but we knew nothing about her, then sure, we'd feel sorry but not as sorry if she actually had personality. The girl in that story was just an object that no one knew anything about. There was no meaning to it. But Ellie almost getting raped served a purpose. Character development. She became more determined to reach her goal and essentially matured more.

The Final Offer

Are you trying to say South Park is senseless shock humor? South Park is actually a smart show. South Park has always been brilliant when it comes to satire. They create timeless episodes making fun of so many things and despite it going on for so long, still don't suck at it.

It's not Family Guy. F#cking garbage.

Actually, the mention of South Park was a joke. Everyone knows South Park uses all types of humor including senseless. It's actually the real reason why I stopped watching it. I felt I've outgrown that ridiculous show because in each episode, you'd notice the same voices on one character are on others far too often. It's easy to, when you believe it's all just shock humor.

Family Guy is not garbage and is doing a crossover with the Simpsons. I think that's a huge deal and really says something about the respect the creators are getting. South Park's comedy isn't bad, it's just not appealing to me anymore....which explains their desperate attempt to get more mature people to watch it again with Stick of Truth. Nope, didn't work with this one.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Family Guy and Simpsons. Now TWO shows that haven't been good in years can come together to form a quantum singularity of suck.

All Family Guy ever started off being was a knockoff of the Simpsons and South Park too the p!ss out of them making fun of Family Guy in spectacular fashion. And then it just became a show full of references and dumb humor that only gets a laugh out of the most brain dead of audiences.

And South Park is still as popular as ever. What desperate attempt does Trey Parker and Matt Stone need? If anything they say they hardly even try themselves anymore but I say shut up you humble b@astards. South Park is still good for a reason.

Family Guy is a desperate show. A piece of sh!t that hasn't been even remotely funny in years. It's sad when Seth Mcfarlene, the creator of it, would be the first one to tell you it's garbage. Seriously, he hates his own show.

I'm serious here, I'm rather offended I hear South Park being dissed and Family Guy being praised. FAMILY GUY! OF ALL F#CKING PIECES OF GARBAGE ON TV TO PRAISE A SHOW THAT HAS LONG OVERSTAYED ITS WELCOME!

I. HATE. Family Guy. :mad:

The Final Offer

Family Guy and Simpsons. Now TWO shows that haven't been good in years can come together to form a quantum singularity of suck.

All Family Guy ever started off being was a knockoff of the Simpsons and South Park too the p!ss out of them making fun of Family Guy in spectacular fashion. And then it just became a show full of references and dumb humor that only gets a laugh out of the most brain dead of audiences.

And South Park is still as popular as ever. What desperate attempt does Trey Parker and Matt Stone need? If anything they say they hardly even try themselves anymore but I say shut up you humble b@astards. South Park is still good for a reason.

Family Guy is a desperate show. A piece of sh!t that hasn't been even remotely funny in years. It's sad when Seth Mcfarlene, the creator of it, would be the first one to tell you it's garbage. Seriously, he hates his own show.

I'm serious here, I'm rather offended I hear South Park being dissed and Family Guy being praised. FAMILY GUY! OF ALL F#CKING PIECES OF GARBAGE ON TV TO PRAISE A SHOW THAT HAS LONG OVERSTAYED ITS WELCOME!

I. HATE. Family Guy. :mad:

Good for you man.

But I don't hate either one. I just feel South Park can be outgrown with it's predictable comedy.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The industry is full of games that are about War, yet the only games that I know of that are showing how "War is hell" are Spec Ops The Line and MGS5, but I never finished Spec Ops The Line because it was just so boring to play, I'm over and done with generic cover shooters.
I think you just answered yourself! they make shooters to more "Fun" because it sells more than the ones that aren't.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Good for you man.

But I don't hate either one. I just feel South Park can be outgrown with it's predictable comedy.
Funny thing is that people rage at Family Guy for being controversial all the time, yet I don't see people doing the same to South Park, yet it's more daring in crude humor.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I think you just answered yourself! they make shooters to more "Fun" because it sells more than the ones that aren't.
You missed what I said after that, I'm over and done with generic cover shooters, that game did nothing to make itself fun to play while making itself interesting to watch, Spec Ops The Line is another example of story taking priority over gameplay and the game just ends up being boring.
MGS5 is going to be going all out on its story, but the game itself sure as hell is gonna be fun, the thing I hate most about MGS5s gameplay is the fact that it has regen heath, couldn't they think of anything else or were they just lazy?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
that game did nothing to make itself fun to play while making itself interesting to watch, Spec Ops The Line is another example of story taking priority over gameplay and the game just ends up being boring.
I think the same about MGS series TBH it has cool story but seriously i don't think i like the mediocre gameplay,i have an aversion for these types of "Hybrid" games which combines two genres together to make a new one like "Metroidvania" but the problem is it ends up being the jack of all trades and master of none.

And the most baffling thing about MGS series is that it wants the player to take its story seriously,the game is so hilariously unrealistic with its overblown action movie cutscenes and sci-fi fiction,its the last game i'd go to see the "horrors of war" lmao
MGS5 is going to be going all out on its story, but the game itself sure as hell is gonna be fun
Meh.. that's what they said about all the MGS games and they all are just mediocre stealth/third person shooters with overblown cutscenes IMO of course :D

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I think the same about MGS series TBH it has cool story but seriously i don't think i like the mediocre gameplay,i have an aversion for these types of "Hybrid" games which combines two genres together to make a new one like "Metroidvania" but the problem is it ends up being the jack of all trades and master of none.

And the most baffling thing about MGS series is that it wants the player to take its story seriously,the game is so hilariously unrealistic with its overblown action movie cutscenes and sci-fi fiction,its the last game i'd go to see the "horrors of war" lmaoMeh.. that's what they said about all the MGS games and they all are just mediocre stealth/third person shooters with overblown cutscenes IMO of course :D
Metal Gear is nowhere near the generic gameplay of Spec Ops.
Metal Gear has a great story with equally great complex stealth gameplay, Snake Eater being the best.
I can't think of any other stealth games that lets you hold up soldiers, pat them down for items, shoot out their radios, make them drop their weapons with a certain shot and even use deadly animals and rotten food as weapons.
Plus Snake Eater's survival gameplay is incredibly complex with it's stamina, hunting and health systems, it was everything Tomb Raider 2013 should have been.
Sadly the franchise's gameplay has lost spark since that game, MGS4 just went for an action oriented approach and now MGS5 is just going generic with regen health and such, there must have been a better, less lazy option.
All the Metal Gear games before 5 were mixed up with serious and over the top stuff, but 5 is going full dark and gritty, I wasn't too pleased about that, but Kojima confirming that the humor will still be there will make the game worth it.
The extreme gore, violence, torture and implied rape will make MGS5 tell a worthy story about how War is hell for sure.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'd say cross the line. Sure, you shouldn't put violence into a game just for the sake of it. But when it can be used to make an impact on people, *do it*.

That said, I usually don't find overly violent scenes that impressive. When you've grown up with games that allow you to run people over in a car that goes 200 kph or something, a torture scene doesn't really impress much. Not me, anyway.
For me, it's far more effective to imply stuff. Don't show rape, but just let the screen fade to black, and let the character scream in horror, maybe with a slight echo effect at the end. That stuff is *haunting*, while outright showing it is mainly brutal to me, not haunting.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Metal Gear is nowhere near the generic gameplay of Spec Ops.
Metal Gear has a great story with equally great complex stealth gameplay, Snake Eater being the best.
I can't think of any other stealth games that lets you hold up soldiers, pat them down for items, shoot out their radios, make them drop their weapons with a certain shot and even use deadly animals and rotten food as weapons.
Plus Snake Eater's survival gameplay is incredibly complex with it's stamina, hunting and health systems, it was everything Tomb Raider 2013 should have been.
Sadly the franchise's gameplay has lost spark since that game, MGS4 just went for an action oriented approach and now MGS5 is just going generic with regen health and such, there must have been a better, less lazy option.
All the Metal Gear games before 5 were mixed up with serious and over the top stuff, but 5 is going full dark and gritty, I wasn't too pleased about that, but Kojima confirming that the humor will still be there will make the game worth it.
The extreme gore, violence, torture and implied rape will make MGS5 tell a worthy story about how War is hell for sure.
I never said MGS was genetic,its just a mediocre stealth game compare any MGS with Hitman Blood money and it falls flat on its face mainly because MGS isn't primarily a stealth game its a cinematic action 3rd person shooter with stealth gameplay.

IMHO MGS is too OTT to covey a serious message like that.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You know, I'm probably one of the biggest Metal Gear fans here but even I'll tell you that MGS mechanically was never that great of a stealth game. It has a bunch of gimmicks which make it unique, fun, and interesting yes but, I've seen stealth done better. MGS was a series that's gameplay literally stayed in the past for quite some time oblivious to the new generations.

The Phantom Pain seems like it will be the best when it comes to stealth. Playing Ground Zeroes gave me a taste of it and you feel like you're really playing a stealth game in that one.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I thought Ground Zeroes was average because it didn't have much to play around with like past games and it's fallen victim to some generic tropes like regen health which I hate, but at least it lets me ghost the entire game which I liked.

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i honestly don't think anything should be off limits. i'm completely fine with graphic content and mature themes (only if it's necessary).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I thought Ground Zeroes was average because it didn't have much to play around with like past games and it's fallen victim to some generic tropes like regen health which I hate, but at least it lets me ghost the entire game which I liked.
Dude, there is ALOT you can do. Have you played around with it enough? Who cares if it has regenerating health. You can approach missions with the most freedom ever in a Metal Gear game. The level of detail is insane. For example you can knock out a guard and carry him around causing others to hesitate with their shooting because they are afraid of killing their team mate. You can still hold up guards stealing their supplies and guns to shoot them. You can even hold two guards hostage at the same time.

Just experiment. Try different things. The game doesn't out right explain everything you can do. I had to discover it and I've discovered this is the most freedom and options we've ever had in a MGS game.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
Dude, there is ALOT you can do. Have you played around with it enough? Who cares if it has regenerating health. You can approach missions with the most freedom ever in a Metal Gear game. The level of detail is insane. For example you can knock out a guard and carry him around causing others to hesitate with their shooting because they are afraid of killing their team mate. You can still hold up guards stealing their supplies and guns to shoot them. You can even hold two guards hostage at the same time.

Just experiment. Try different things. The game doesn't out right explain everything you can do. I had to discover it and I've discovered this is the most freedom and options we've ever had in a MGS game.

The game doesn't have as much fun options as past games, especially Snake Eater, I can't shoot out enemy radios anymore cause the whole base goes on alert when one spots you, I'm limited to the gun magazines for distractions, no more knocking on walls or using porno mags, no cardboard boxes, less variety in disposing of enemies(No more rotten food to throw around, no dangerous animals to use, no funny tranq ammo and no remote control Metal Gear to play with), just CQC, shoot or bomb them.
I can't even hide bodies in dumpsters or lockers anymore, let alone hide in them myself.
Even outfits are limited to the sneaking suit, classic Snake, Grey Fox and Raiden.
And no matter how many times I've tried I can not get that damn disarm move to work.
I'd love to know how the damn disarm works cause the manual is no help as well as patting down enemies for items like you said.
I'm playing GZ on PS3, not PS4.

Ground Zeroes was just mediocre for me and got boring real fast, the only thing I can find enjoyment out of is the thrill of a full ghost run now.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Did you listen to what I just said? Experiment man. The game lets you do a lot of stuff. You have to really discover it on your own.

Top Bottom