• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Crimson Moon

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance smiled. "Yeah? Well, don't hog all the glory next time. Save some for me too." He said playfully.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Done, I prefer not to fight anyway. Maybe you could fight on my behalf with that hammer." he joked merrily as he floated forward.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lance nodded. "Sure. If you want me to." He said, not getting the joke.

OOC: So, when is the plot of this RP going to move forward?

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
OOC: there are necessary character needed for the story. we can't move on much further without Resa :/ so I guess whenever she posts again.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Kinda hard to jump in with people moving on without me, running ahead by 30 odd pages, and I have no idea what's going on or what to post. So, someone give me the 411, before I have a heart attack and die, because I'm not going back to look through. If I seem *alittle* mad, thats because I am.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Sorry about that. I tend to get carried away when RPing... :(

Anyway, not much has happened. Blitz and Lance have just really been talking for the last couple pages, with Amaku popping in every now and then. You really didn't miss anything.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Okay, thanks.

BIC: Resa popped in. "Hey, guys, those Demons that attacked. Did they say something to you?" she asked.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa laughed. "One of them said something to me, it went along the lines of "Crimson Moon"." she told them.

Top Bottom