• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Read?" Reiji asked. "Occasionally. A book has to be REALLY good for me to finish it though." He sighed. "I wish I wasn't so picky sometimes."

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Well even if you are i think you'll like this" i said tossing him a copy of the count of monte cristo not mine of course mine was a first edition signed by the author but still I carried an extra

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji smiled and cracked open the book, beginning to read. "You've got good taste, I'd imagine." He said to Justin.

Mr Anderson

"Well I would think so but a lot of people say books i like are too long and hard to understand" I said pulling out a small suitcase of books looking through them to see if i wanted to read anything else.

Mr Anderson

"Finally someone who understands that a little effort goes a long way" i said thinking of a lot of idiots i talked to over the years "you know i used to be wholly human but with effort i became more

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I have to exert myself just to survive." Reiji said. "My whole LIFE has been nothing but an effort to survive. So in a way, I'm glad to finally have a chance to just talk to someone."

Mr Anderson

"Well call me darwinian cuz I plan on surviving and being the fittest thats why I am almost 2000 years old" I said seeing Reichi's shock I smiled "Yeah I may look like I am in my twenties but I am not"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Thanks." Reiji said. "But I kind of thought about it, and it might not work out for me. I mean, if I get a wife or something, I'd drastically outlive her. So I'd have to watch her die."

Mr Anderson

"It depends if you get a wife or something i might help her too" I said I was glad Reichi was taking 2000 pretty well cuz I lied I am actually almost 10,000 but I don't know I will see if I can trust him tonight. "But first you would have to prove yourself worthy of an extended life I couldn't get anyone good enough too deserve a longer life so I have lived alone for a very long time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"That must suck. Then again, you're antisocial, so maybe you prefer it." Reiji said, shrugging. "I dunno, I'm not one to judge easily."

Mr Anderson

"I try not to be social people will notice that they age and I don't then they'll ask questions I was in a lab once but I couldn't escape as easily as you"I frowned thinking of my torture

Mr Anderson

"aww wasn't that bad" i said with a fake smile trying not to think about how they liked medevil torture devices

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You know, they tortured my mom too." Reiji said, twirling a glass cup. "Served meat to her and told her it was Ayer, cooked and prepared."

Mr Anderson

"But it wasn't let's just say I was treated infinitely worse then you ever could have been."I said thinking about telling him what happened

Top Bottom