• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
The royal Naga family has been threatened former member of the family Salem and her halfling son Reiji are trying to stop reiji's father the man trying to take the royal family down Justin Maxwell has a naga friend but he was one of the first casualties because he looked similar to the royal family although he was not. Justin is out for blood

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji and Salem searched around the theater they lived in for food, finding, yet again, nothing. "Just perfect..." Reiji muttered.

OOC: Dammit, I hafta go for a while... Not sure when I'll be back.

Mr Anderson

"I am Justin Maxwell and I will have my vengeance." I said looking at my friend stenton his body not yet cold where ha lay dead on the floor.I take the gold medallion and the note he left for me before leaving.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem sniffed at the air. She smelled blood. Not far, either. "A fresh body..." She said, frightened. She looked over her shoulder at Reiji, then silently left the theater, sniffing out the blood trail. She stopped upon the body of a naga, and her blood ran cold. "I wonder how fresh it is..." She said very quietly. "Maybe if I'm lucky, my revival technique can work for once."

Mr Anderson

A naga walked in I put one of my blades at its throat "He's already dead Leave him in peice or I'll leave you in pieces"i growled in fury thinking they were responsible for his death.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"No no no, I..." Salem swallowed hard. "I have a technique I've been practicing for just such an occasion... It may be able to revive him. I mean..." Salem looked down at the dead naga. "He looks like the one I used to love..."

Mr Anderson

"Maybe you do maybe you don't but I was warned to trust no naga except one she knows his name and reason for fleeing"I said hoping she might be the one.

OOC dinner time I'll try to get on later

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I may know his name... I am, after all, Salem Mizuchi of the royal Mizuchi family." Salem said confidently. "He looks like my lover Ayer, but this one is..." Salem thought hard. "Is he... I know it started with an S... And he left because he resembled my father, Koleia and therefore would be a target."

Mr Anderson

"I can't trust you until you can remember his name and he left strict instructions to not bring him back that it wouldn't do any good and I will carry out with his last wishes." Salem part of the royal family why would she be here?Oh well I have things to do people to kill and a body to burn he thought sadly.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"His name was Stenton. And even so... I can't stand to see one of my own kind like this when I can help." Salem said, her voice taut with anger and sadness.

Mr Anderson

"Looks like you are the one to trust but he said if he was revived his body would turn to ash he said that if he was alive he would be used as a weapon because of his vast knowledge."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Dammit..." Salem said, her teeth clenched. "It was my sworn duty to protect my race... And he purposely denied that..."

Mr Anderson

"He wishes his body burned and destroyed the ash is to be scattered in a place only he and I know" THen I will seek my revenge and carry out his orders.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You will let me with you." Salem said, making it more of a demand than a question. "This crime will not go unpunished." Salem knelt down to the body of Stenton, gently closing his eyes. "You will be mourned, my brother in arms." She said quietly.

Mr Anderson

"What skills do you have? can you fight? are you willing to follow my orders? are you alone?" I asked quickly needing to know before I allowed her anything to do with my revenge.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I am a skilled warrior who is known for her ability to revive fallen comrades. And I will tell you now, I do not follow orders. Even if you threaten me with death, I will do things my way or no way." Salem sighed, then looked at her makeshift home. "I am not alone. My half breed son, Reiji, lives with me." She turned back to Justin. "And know this: Whatever's going on, when it's over, I will find your friends ashes even if it takes my entire life, and I will bring him back. It is my duty as mistress of the Mizuchi."

Mr Anderson

"If you find him and bring him back I would be happy but he wishes not to be brought back I will do my best to see his wishes in that regard carried out. But you may not come with me you can do whatever you want as long as you stay out of my way I need people I can trust with me right now and there is no one left alive on this planet I can trust Stenton was all I had his murderers will pay me back with their lives.Go wherever you call home I'm leaving." I said picking up his body I started walking towards the door determined to do Stenton the justice he deserved.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hey, mom!" Reiji called, running out of the theater, then stopping when he saw the Naga's body. "What the he..." He looked at Justin. "You killed him, didn't you?!" He shouted, not bothering to listen to Justin's protest as he fired a weak energy beam from his palm.

Salem moved in the way, taking the beam to the chest, scalding her scales. She turned to Justin. "I have to go with you. My family is at stake, and that means that no matter how much you protest, I have to go with you."

Mr Anderson

"Find your own way to help it won't be with me I know a good amount of his secrets and they will help me in many ways so I know what I will do you you used to be part of the royal family they will take you back in a heartbeat" I walked past the kid the halfling would be powerful indeed on day I thought.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"But how are we supposed to do anything alone? Splitting up is a strategic failure." Salem said, her expression hardened.

Top Bottom