• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"Don't be a baby this time"I laughed touching his head he saw me tortured begging to get the rack or the wheel instead of their tortures I cried out in agony when a hot coal was shoved in my stomach. Then he saw as little kids from my village cut me up all around they had to cut me or the people said I would die a gruesome death I cried more for what they made the children do then from my physical pain. That stuff barely scratched the surface of what was done to me but it got the point across so I pulled away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yeah." Reiji said. He sat in one of the chairs, thinking hard. "It's a wonder you're helping me and my race now." He added. "I mean, what with all the stuff other people did to you..."

Mr Anderson

"Ha be happy I didn't show you what the nagas did to me when the war happened I was a part of it until they caught me and my men on our way back to camp I ranked high they wanted a bargaining chip and information I had what I showed was a walk in the park you would be surprised how well nagas were versed in torture"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm actually fairly certain I wouldn't be surprised." Reiji said darkly. "You should've seen what they did to the extremists."

Mr Anderson

"Oh trust me when I was in that war years ago I learned new tortures that were very effective but I know you nagas have softened over time Because nagas used to be the most advanced yada yada stuff I already said but they were also the most ruthless mean SOB's I had ever seen they killed about 15 humans for every one of them we killed and prisoners of war from them made me look like I was in the best shape of my life ready to face the naga army"

Mr Anderson

"That smell has been around all day you just noticed?"I asked puzzled since Reichi should have really good senses of smell and sight and hearing.

Mr Anderson

"Wanna check it out."I said more for his sake than mine I knew that whatever it was if it had any ties to danger at all I could take out the danger if it got in here.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'll go check it out." Reiji said, going to the kitchen. He opened one of the drawers and was immediately assaulted with the stench of fresh garlic.

Mr Anderson

"Ohhh I forgot about those" I said then I went over and sprayed them with the liquid that hid my scent I closed the drawer then sprayed air freshner. "That should do it"

Top Bottom