• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I'm sure there's more than I'd think." Reiji said calmly. He yawned. "What time is it?" He asked.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"yes it is I trained myself to require no more than one hour of sleep each day, you could have done the same."

Mr Anderson

"True enough I have more endurance speed and strength than most and marksmanship is definitely one of my forte's"

Mr Anderson

"Which I will need to change I need to make you a thinker and build your endurance and... well go sleep if you must We'll work on this stuff tomorrow"

Mr Anderson

I oiled the weapons cleaned them made sure the guns were all fully loaded then put into a gunsafe sharpened all the weapons and decided to read a book I didn't want to sleep tonight.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji got up several hours later, feeling very well rested. The sun had come up a couple hours ago, but he managed to sleep through it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji yawned and rubbed his bright yellow eyes. "Breakfast..." He muttered, grabbing some bread and eating it plain.

Mr Anderson

"Edmond Dantes I wish you were real we have so much in common"I muttered under my breath waiting for Reichi to finish eating"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reiji swallowed the dry bread and took some water, then smiled at Justin. "Good morning." He said.

Mr Anderson

I closed my book having finshed it looked up at Reichi and said "Good morning,... do you like to read at all?"

Top Bottom