• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom wants DMC5 to be "tailored to what fans want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Would Capcom really give a rat's ass if it's not actually THEM creating the game? They could easily tack the blame on 'Western' developers not knowing what they're doing than take the burden themselves, if it's true that Ninja Theory is going to produce the next game.

-edit-
I don't think they can do any worse than DMC2 anyway.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*sigh* I still won't buy it.

I guess my "one person" thing didn't have the impact I was hoping for. Damn my stupid plans... Damn my stupid brain. Really, damn them both.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^LOL, were you trying to pick a fight? It's not just you against the rest of us DT. Sorry to disappoint ;) Chances are a lot of fans will lose interest if the characters did end up dying, but I still recon it'd be a game worth playing.
So you wouldn't buy it even if Nero was in it then?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not if he frigging died.

Why would I try to start a fight? I was just trying to convince people. I'm no troll. You of all people should know that. :|

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was just kidding DT. You looked like you were getting worked up, and nobody has even out-right flamed Nero yet. It might be me reading wrong into what you posted though.
Anyway. I'd buy the game as long as Dante is in it, no matter what happens to anyone else. Even if it's just a split second of screen time for him. Because I'm uber Dante fangirl.
I won't be happy. But meh.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
darkslayer13;259263 said:
since you already knew what i was going to say there is no point in saying it. but i will anyway.

Vergil needs a real comeback. ( Note: that's a statement not a complaint. if Capcom dose something lame like bring him back as a spirit or alternate costume or some other fake comeback then i will complain loudly and frequently)

And if Vergil ever comes back in any way at all I will do the same so I guess they are going to inevitably upset a few people.
I am not a Vergil hater he was awesome but I just let go of Vergil before he even existed. As his story was supposed to have ended before his human character was even created.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^DMC's story was suppossed to end with the first one,but we fans messed it up. :lol: We really are a great bunch of people. :lol: :lol:

So,I say,let us all shout in one voice what we want.It can,by no way,be any worse than DMC2 or 4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;259452 said:
And if Vergil ever comes back in any way at all I will do the same so I guess they are going to inevitably upset a few people.
I am not a Vergil hater he was awesome but I just let go of Vergil before he even existed. As his story was supposed to have ended before his human character was even created.

Darth... I swear you're the only person who can speak for me here. It's almost a little creepy. o_O

Darth Angelo

DreadnoughtDT;259486 said:
Darth... I swear you're the only person who can speak for me here. It's almost a little creepy. o_O
XD I know right? its just a shame there aren't more of us.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;259555 said:
XD I know right? its just a shame there aren't more of us.

A damn shame!

We seem to be almost clones... In the opinion department, that is.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;259486 said:

Wa-wa-aait! What about me? :) I like Nero and want to see more of him. In fact I'd rather the next game was pretty much all him. (but him some Dante just cause :wub:)

Also about Vergil, I'm indifferent about him. Personally I think he served his purpose and should stay dead, but if they bring him back it should be in later in the series around DMC6 or 7. AND! It better be in a cool way.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Darth Angelo;259452 said:

i bet Capcom will find a way to annoy both of us at the same time.

Darth Angelo

Well most of the stuff that needs to be explained about Nero comes before he even met Dante. So it would have to be from his own perspective.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darth Angelo;260018 said:
Well most of the stuff that needs to be explained about Nero comes before he even met Dante. So it would have to be from his own perspective.

Exactly. Besides, I kinda wanna play as Nero for another game.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well :dry: if they DO make Nero a lead protagonist, which they shouldn't, they should give him Vergil's airtrick and add more power to Blue Rose. I only use the damn thing in DT form because of the summoned blades, else it's basically useless. So, in short, UP Nero's game. PLEASE! If he's going to take over, make him worthy of it. I can't emphasise how slow and boring his moves are. And add more weapons to him! Give him Beowulf - hell, give him Agni and Rudra even, he'd totally open a can of whoop-ass with a Roulette spin that way.
Just. Make him BETTER. Give him more personality. Kick Kyrie out of the picture and see what's left, and build it into SOMETHING.
Else NMD. Period.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Chloe_Ryder;260386 said:
Well :dry: if they DO make Nero a lead protagonist, which they shouldn't, they should give him Vergil's airtrick and add more power to Blue Rose. I only use the damn thing in DT form because of the summoned blades, else it's basically useless. So, in short, UP Nero's game. PLEASE! If he's going to take over, make him worthy of it. I can't emphasise how slow and boring his moves are. And add more weapons to him! Give him Beowulf - hell, give him Agni and Rudra even, he'd totally open a can of whoop-ass with a Roulette spin that way.
Just. Make him BETTER. Give him more personality. Kick Kyrie out of the picture and see what's left, and build it into SOMETHING.
Else NMD. Period.

if you get rid of kyrie then you basically get rid of Nero. what you would have left is a punk kid with a fancy arm not even good enough to be called a Dante clone. the whole point of dmc4's story was the relationship between Nero and Kyrie. the rest is just an excuse to have Dante show up. taking away the primary source of characterization for Nero will in no way contribute to adding to his personality. Nero and Kyrie go together. if you get rid of one you have to get rid of the other. ( which would make dmc4 a major waste of time and effort.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom