• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom wants DMC5 to be "tailored to what fans want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenTzen

Faustinasa;276334 said:
What I previously posted here was immature...sure I'm not entirely warmed up to the new Dante idea right away. So I'm re-doing this post. At first I was filled with disappointment...but then I thought about the Castlevania series. They are doing a reboot too of the game and it looks cool. I can't judge what I haven't played and trailers aren't enough to justify. I'm looking forward to when the games makes an apperance!

the problem with castlevania is that it doesnt have a fixed main character even much an iconic one apart from Simon from the first, second and fourth castlevania games, also Alucard, it also helps that each games in canon happen in different periods of time, so making drastic changes in castlevania doesnt affect the games much and are welcome, but i'm with you i dont like the new dante but i'm willing to wait and see what they are going to do with this game especially were gameplay is concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom