• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palacy is Back!

Dante94513

Looks like they mean it when they said that they want to focus on the game first before puttinCg in extras and unlockable content. I FREAKING CAN'T WAIT, and that picture with three tyrants...two looked hard enough in SOS.

neccowells

I can't wait to see what the unlockables will be for completing the game. Bloody Palace will be the perfect place to pull of the best combos. I plan on rebuying DMC4, so I can see for myself how hard Jump Canceling is for the combos.

Devil Player

Whoa!!! I just came and found all these news, lol. :)

I just saw that picture. Facing 3 Tyrants at the same time= priceless!!! I'm sold. Ops, it's for free, so I'm conquered! :)

Paexie

I honestly wish it was something you could unlock on disc, but whatever I can wait to get my money's worth.
100 challenges
Time to open a can of asswhoopin

Gbraga

I honestly wish it was something you could unlock on disc, but whatever I can wait to get my money's worth.
100 challenges
Time to open a can of asswhoopin
I guess for people who buy the game after the patch it'll be a bit cooler to unlock it after completing the game

Gbraga

Ok, it's confirmed for PC! And also they stated that there will be "five brutal bosses", I think they wouldn't take Vergil out of the Bloody Palace, but instead some other boss fight that wouldn't work in an arena. Maybe a giant Mundus? Or Poison because of the scripted nature of that fight?

AngelMode

The not-on-disk Bloody Palace mode may have something to do with the Vergil DLC, since they might want to include Vergil as a playable character as well in Bloody Palace.

Gbraga

Now that I think about it, on Bloody Palace we won't have mid-fight cutscenes. DAMN can't wait!

I'll finish the campaign on DMD, maybe even all the way up to Hell or Hell to get the achievements, but after that I'll just check myself in Bloody Palace and never return, just like DMC4! Can't wait!

Adding Vergil's own boss fights to the Bloody Palace when his DLC comes out would also be great, be able to fight Dante's bosses with Vergil and Vergil's bosses with Dante would be truly amazing.

ChaserTech

Something told me it would be DLC. I don't understand why it couldn't have been included on the game to begin with, but whatever.

Kishido

Hunter
Something told me it would be DLC. I don't understand why it couldn't have been included on the game to begin with, but whatever.

For the same reason Vergil couldn't be included in the game and you needed to buy a new special edition copy

Top Bottom