• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palacy is Back!

Gaflima

Son of no one.
MAN it feels good to get that out! Yes, fans, the highly-anticipated, oft-requested "Bloody Palace" mode known from the Devil May Cry games of yore will make a triumphant return in DmC Devil May Cry,which, need I remind, is due to release this coming Tuesday, 1/15. Bloody Palace will be coming as a completely free title update very shortly after the launch of the game.

For newcomers, the mode takes Dante and players through a survival gauntlet of more than 100 levels of demon-crushing, boss-rushing action.

As a small caveat, please be aware that you must complete the game once (and of course download the update (for free!)) to access the mode. But you'll probably be thankful for the experience--not to mention the superior weapon and move loadout--when you make your first foray into this very challenging mode.
Six more days 'til launch. . . .
Source:www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2013/01/09/bloody-palace-mode-coming-to-dmc-via-free-title-update
A slap in the face of those who were bitching.

DarkSlayer54

This makes me happy.

It kind of shows that they care about the game. Instead of rushing to get everything on the disk, it shows that they wanted to take their time and leave BP until the game was polished.
...if they charged money for it, it would have given me a different impression though. :p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yay!:D I'm glad they're putting it in, and I don't care that it's DLC. It's free, plus it's something loads of people wanted. Nice one NT!

8BitHero

Scrub
I just read the full article and I think it's safe to say Ninaj Theory shat a few bricks. The fact it's a title update means it wasn't in the original game, so it's possible we wouldn't have gotten Bloody Palace. I'm assuming they where reading the forums and realised the needed "The Mercenaries" of DmC in as it's a staple of the series.

Nekodark

...Ohh more chances to want to throw my controller and curse at the screen with aching hands....and I would not resist doing it either kind of weird I did not care about it being there or not now it is now I am wondering how far I can get before just saying 'fluck it'.

NwaDeKoko

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

GET HYYYYYYYYPE

HOLY **** THANK YOU NONJA TOERI

TAMOM I LOVE YOU

LET'S KICK SOME ASS WITH DONTE AND VORGIL
Actually is Dolan
525526_374639962610349_1464579857_n.png

Top Bottom