• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palacy is Back!

Gbraga

I think I'm the only one who kinda like the Bloody Palace timer, huh?

The way I see it, it's the game pushing you to get better, polish up your fighting skills. If you're good, time shouldn't be an issue.

Specially with Demon Dodge: The Game lol

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think I'm the only one who kinda like the Bloody Palace timer, huh?

The way I see it, it's the game pushing you to get better, polish up your fighting skills. If you're good, time shouldn't be an issue.

Specially with Demon Dodge: The Game lol
This^^

I don't think it will be much of a problem with the demon dodge. Granted i hate using it for the singular purpose of getting your style up, but i guess in this case, i would want to increase my time, just to have some extra time to **** around.

Henski77

Well I was useless at BP on DMC4 granted I only finished the game twice and didnt know about all that flashy JC :p

NwaDeKoko

Lol I kinda sucked at DMC's. I did Human and Demon Hunter modes in DMC4 And blocked at mission 6 (the one that starts with those fish-shark-demons things and then the game with the dice etc) in Son Of Sparda lol And I dont even talk about BP, I couldn't get farther than like.. 18 ? lol

ChaserTech

Speaking of JCing, I'm working on a DMC4 JCing tutorial for those who are interested

I'll be talking about Dante as well as using Styles and Weapon switching. This tutorial kinda breaks down how you can slowly transition into doing both at the same time, while JCing.. I believe some of you guys might like it.

Henski77

Speaking of JCing, I'm working on a DMC4 JCing tutorial for those who are interested

I'll be talking about Dante as well as using Styles and Weapon switching. This tutorial kinda breaks down how you can slowly transition into doing both at the same time, while JCing.. I believe some of you guys might like it.

Great! I couldnt beat Dante on SOS mode with nero his damn AI is annoying, it probably doesnt help I didnt have all HP/DT an all moves upgraded :(

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

I wouldn't mind this. We could put it up on the DMC Wiki, too. The one up there right now is...not all that informative; just some dude showing us how he does it on its controller, and not actually explaining it.

Gbraga

I love you

ChaserTech

I wouldn't mind this. We could put it up on the DMC Wiki, too. The one up there right now is...not all that informative; just some dude showing us how he does it on its controller, and not actually explaining it.

That's probably either OreotheWolf or some other guy. I also had DMC4 Advanced Combat tutorials all linked in my signature. I'll be uploading the video for JCing either later on tonight or tomorrow.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'd still like to learn how to play like that Cedrus or whatever his name is, the guy who did awesome set-ups :3 That's more my style than anything.

ChaserTech

I'd still like to learn how to play like that Cedrus or whatever his name is, the guy who did awesome set-ups :3 That's more my style than anything.

That just requires understanding how to utilize Dante's Styles and Weapons properly as well as having extremely good ideas for combos. He does a bit of JCing here and there but it's not extreme. He also does a lot of Lucifer setups too.

EDIT: Just saw this video that he made awhile back. I think you guys will like this.

He does some pretty crazy stuff in this video. Especially with using Real Impacts.

Henski77

That just requires understanding how to utilize Dante's Styles and Weapons properly as well as having extremely good ideas for combos. He does a bit of JCing here and there but it's not extreme. He also does a lot of Lucifer setups too.

EDIT: Just saw this video that he made awhile back. I think you guys will like this.

He does some pretty crazy stuff in this video. Especially with using Real Impacts.

I dunno how ppl become this good its unreal!

also checked out your videos posted im useless with Nero but you have CRAZY styles with him!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

Haven't watched the vid yet, but yeah, I know what you mean. I'm such a stickler for defaults so I've adjust my playstyle to mostly just E&I, Rebellion, and sometimes the Shotgun >.< If I learn to branch out, I'd probably get a lot better >.<

ChaserTech

Haven't watched the vid yet, but yeah, I know what you mean. I'm such a stickler for defaults so I've adjust my playstyle to mostly just E&I, Rebellion, and sometimes the Shotgun >_< If I learn to branch out, I'd probably get a lot better >_<

Yeah branching out is hard. Hopefully my tutorial will ease the audience into learning how to jump cancel while switching through weapons and styles.

WorkenOnMaLeft

You know what ****es me of ? that the DLC is free ...that;s why is stupid to not have it in the game disc...I will pay 50 euro tomorrow for the game...why not have all the extras for the game ? for me they shoulda have included both DLC's in the game....then it would get a hell of a reception...F*** the DLC's man
it ****es you off that its free? are you...?... my brain cant even make sense of that o_O

WorkenOnMaLeft

Can anyone tell if the 'style bonus' is taking away time or adding it? I have no idea how DMC4 worked, but was it counting up?
Its going up, in DMC4 you gained time by defeating enemies (some gave less some gave more), the higher your style rank the more time you received. There was also a "no damage bonus" of 30 seconds for beating a regular stage without being damaged, and a full minute for doing the same thing in a boss stage.

Top Bottom