• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And the winner is ...

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Wow now i know who is the real winner of this thread.

Poor Dante, how that comic will turn out if Dante was replaced with Vergil

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Them Nero will be son of a darkslayer and a witch that has guns and fight with hairs.

I think that a very powerful and strange mix.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Vergil probably castrated himself with Yamato at a Very young age... thats why i don't believe Nero is his.
Sorry for posting that pic Cv, only Lerrion said something that reminded me of that.

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sB*tch;220711 said:
Vergil probably castrated himself with Yamato at a Very young age... thats why i don't believe Nero is his.

You know, I never thought that vergil would do anything like that. I just guessed that he was an asexual or something.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, Vergil didn't show many human emotions or feelings, so, thats what i figured he would do if and when he reached puberty.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I don't think Vergil would make himself a eunuch by removing his testicles ( I know three methods, each of them being VERY unpleasant). Reasons why: his voice is low, which contradicts the castrates, their voice is very high pitched. Second, eunuchs (castrates) had giant muscles, becoming buff dudes and Vergie is somewhat skinny.... Third, a castrate is a calm quiet big guy, which I cannot say about Dante's brother (he is evil)....

My theory - Vergil might be an Asexual. meaning he despises sex in any ways.... Or he's just gay =))) I'm just kiddin'

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well...my theory (and don't flame for this, it wasn't me who put the idea out there in the first place, but IF it were true) is that maybe Vergil did fall in love with a normal human being, and she was preggers by the time DMC3 strolled around, and that Vergil was trying to gain more power to protect her, to keep history from repeating itself.
I mean, it's just me trying to make sense of it all. I don't believe Vergil was asexual or gay, I think he had as healthy interest in the female race as his brother did, he just didn't pay much attention to them because he already had someone to call his own. Just a theory, anyway, I mean nobody can make an accurate assumption seeing as we only really see Vergil for about 10-20 minutes of screentime, and we only see him wanting to fight Dante and getting what he wants.
My bets are that if Vergil and Dante were thrown in a room full of women, Vergil would be the one who has them all wrapped around his finger and tripping over their feet for him. Dante would be the one winning all the slaps (and bullets) in his face.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
About the room with lots of women - I agree. but the theory of Vergil falling in love with someone else.... Nah, I believe, He wanted power for something else, maybe for a higher purpose.... Don't mention your theory near VB, she'll get jealous

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
You're not alone, your majesty, I've been hit like that (with unanswered love) too many times:). But Let us get back to the TOPIC before the mods pull out our tongues... I believe it was Dante vs. Bayonetta, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom