• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And the winner is ...

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I am one heck of a DMC fan too. Ive got shelves full with merchandise.
Obviously my prize item is my Vergil statue. (Seeing that it nearly cost me £100)

And i agree about Nero... sorry, but I'm always gonna say, if it was Dante battling Sanctus in mission 20, i would've polished the game off by now.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
As someone has stated here before, Dante and Bayonetta would fight at first, then, seeing that they are equal, they should make out... And do some hardcore shaggin'! Lol!

P.S. everything I know about Bayonetta - a couple of videos on youtube and several articles, reviews... Since I don't have a console... Still, she's sexy.... that's why Dante and she must... well, you know...

Osaka

trollololol
Damn, I wish I hadn't started to read this thread with the Bayonetta spoiler talk. I still might get round to playing it but kinda lost interest in games atm.
Anyways I voted for dante, because I'm biased like that. lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You mean like this Lerrion?

Dante_VS_Bayonetta_by_weremole.jpg

(If the mods feel its too strong, remove.)

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Haha, that's exactly what I mean! And no, he's hiding his face, because he's crying... Bayonetta raped out poor dante ! Muhahaha

Osaka

trollololol
Now I feel ashamed for asking such a dumb question. lol
So I take it Bayonetta would definitely be wearing the trousers in the match up. LOL

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He means she'd win. Duh.

I like how the angel is just like "WTF are you doing here?" And for some reason, it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Just the angel though, not the rest.

He he, poor Dante. :p

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
Peter: "Last night...Louis was...the man! ;_;"
Brian: "Oh my god."
Peter: "I just want you to know, Brian...I didnt cry!"

I guess Dante can't say the same thing. :D

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I see, Osaka... May I add one more kinky thingy? Bayonetta would use a strap on when raping Dante !:pirate:

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
It's just a rare moment for us to see Dante so.. so weakened... he is vulnerable, needs woman's attention... But Bayonetta doesn't give a ****, she's got what she wanted!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I second the above. I actually really really hate that comic strip, because I don't like seeing Dante like that. At all. Not even with Bayonetta. I'd like to think that Bayonetta would be a tough cookie to get into bed though, and Dante (being the lazy ass he is) wouldn't have enough energy to actually persuade her. Imo anyway.

Dante: Hmmm. You wanna do it?
Bayonetta: Mmmmm...
Dante: I know how to satify a woman.
Bayonetta: Of course you do.
Dante: Meh.
Bayonetta: What?
Dante: Let's cut to the chase. Are you gonna let up playing hard to get?
Bayonetta: Do I look that easy?
Dante: o_O
Bayonetta: Well?
Dante: *lie and get caught lying, or tell the truth and get my ass kicked?whattodowhattodo...*
Bayonetta: What's the matter?
Dante:*bright idea* Wanna get some pizza?
Bayonetta: Now you're talking.

Just because despite her sleazy behaviour I don't believe she's a slut, and I don't believe Dante would be much of a swooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom