• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

And the winner is ...

Who is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Well my answer to the question who is better and not "who could kick who's butt?"
For me they are both kind of on equal footing atm they are both cool for similar reasons but they both annoy the hell out of me for similar reasons.
I voted Bayonetta

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
The DMC fan in me says Dante... the Bayonetta fan in me says... Bayonetta...

I think it would be pretty even.
She IS the female witch version of Dante.

I'm gonna have to say Bayonetta. But, otherwise, i think it would be an even matched fight.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda™;217331 said:
Jubileus in the other hand, needed both eyes to completely regain its strength. But since Bayonetta herself was the missing eye and was aware of the plan to restart the world, she didn't have a hard time having a great help on her side to decimate a 'demigod', let's say.

:O MAJOR SPOILER!!!
Now it all makes sense!!

I agree with VB, on the part that Bayonetta IS the female version of Dante (hotssssizzlesizzle) She even uses some of his lines. But look, four customized guns beats two customized guns. It's in the numbers. And even if Dante does his annoying little bullets-explode in mid-air thing, Bayonetta only needs her boots to shoot and one hand to balance - she can whip him with her free hand.
Yes, gosh darn it, I love that whip. I'd whip him if I had to face him in game as her.
With the weapons at Bayonetta's disposal, and knowing Dante's moves, she can easily destroy him if you're as sneaky as he is.I mean look, this isn't Nero we're talking with limited arsenal. Bayonetta's got a full deck of cards, and let's face it, Dante's never won at anything unless he plays dirty or cheats.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Bayonetta isn't a Capcom game.
You guys should get it and play it, seriously. It rocked my socks off, and look I'm a die-hard Dante fan through and through. But Bayonetta - it's worth the penny.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Comparing two games of completely different genres. :dry: How even.

That's not even fair. I've played Resistance, and it's just another shooter to me. All the shooters these days are just clones of each other.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
resistance is out of this world it's not kill a bloke nick his car it's save the planet from the chimeran invasion

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just like Halo is save the universe from the Covenant invasion.

I just don't like shooters. They never appealed to me. I'll play them, but I don't particularly enjoy them.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
clairavance;217483 said:
^Bayonetta isn't a Capcom game.
You guys should get it and play it, seriously. It rocked my socks off, and look I'm a die-hard Dante fan through and through. But Bayonetta - it's worth the penny.

I agree with this. How are there so many DMC fans who havent played Bayonetta? Bayonetta is pretty much the spiritual successor to the original DMC...it was even directed by Kamiya himself! If you like DMC's over-the-topness and wicked combat, then Bayonetta will blow your mind out the side of your head.

As for who would win in a fight. I'd say it's pretty even, I doubt either of them could actually die. But knowing their personalities, I'd say they'd fight a bit and just end up making out or something...

Bayonetta: "Do you want to touch me?"
Dante: "Let's rock, baby!"
/makeout

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I say Bayonetta; if only because Bayonetta's a major power Sue. I'm not saying SHE, herself, is a Mary Sue. Just that her powers are. Sorry, Dante.

Sparda™

clairavance;217443 said:
But look, four customized guns beats two customized guns. It's in the numbers. And even if Dante does his annoying little bullets-explode in mid-air thing, Bayonetta only needs her boots to shoot and one hand to balance - she can whip him with her free hand.
Yes, gosh darn it, I love that whip. I'd whip him if I had to face him in game as her.
With the weapons at Bayonetta's disposal, and knowing Dante's moves, she can easily destroy him if you're as sneaky as he is.I mean look, this isn't Nero we're talking with limited arsenal. Bayonetta's got a full deck of cards, and let's face it, Dante's never won at anything unless he plays dirty or cheats.

If It's in the numbers, Bayonetta has already lost. The huge arsenal Dante has got over the course of 4 games, for not mentioning his demonic transformations and the fact he can turn the battle in his favor in anytime, something your precious Netta can only fail to accomplish, let alone to win.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;217833 said:
^but we all know you hate bayonetta anyway... so you're gonna be pro dante

I don't hate Bayonetta cause I just hate her, but I have my reasons for hating her and the game, which I have expressed over the course of Bayonetta-themed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom