• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am i the only one who liked Nero more than Dante

Dante47

New Dante is Nero but dirty and with bad manners (and no cool arm)
Cool arm? You mean that spam blaster that did a major amount of damage on all enemies including bosses?
Not only that, the supposed "cool" arm is never explained or brought up.

I'm not entirely sure if you've played DmC yet. Though this newer Dante has some of Nero's combos from Devil May Cry 4, that does not make them even remotely the same character.

New Dante is a young adult who lived a tough life and had a rough childhood. He didn't remember his family, had no friends, and was treated like garbage most his life. This relates to why he despises society so dearly.
He drinks, has no ambition, and doesn't seem to care about humanity until Vergil and Kat find him.

Nero... well... we know nothing of his childhood or background.
He seems to be very protective of his girlfriend, and has a very similar cocky attitude to old Dante.
That's it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Much better that dante and they blew it up by bringing a reboot to the game...when i first show the trailer i was like !?!?!? so i said i will give it a try...i played for over 2 hours now and my thoughts are : its a nice stylish game with many combos BUT it doesnt feel like ORIGINAL dmc

AND WE WANT NERO BACK

F*ck that pussy! NEW DANTE FTW:troll:
tumblr_mhfxdzMsOF1qk0oi6o1_500.png

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Huh? I'm pretty sure I already commented, but I can't find it anywhere. Or was that in a thread almost exactly like this one? I think some cleaning up needs to be done.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Sora was originally Roxas with another name than god knows what happened he became Sora that gave birth Roxas
Actually *can't believe I know this but* when Sora was a kid he let Ventus into his heart and when Sora became a heartless and Roxas was born instead of looking like Sora ,like every other nobody ex: Axel,Vexan ect, to the appearance of Ventus

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
And so KH made sense again. Everyone will be everyone...but not really everyone because everyone can't be one, but...they...one...AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! DMAN YOU NOMURA!!>_<

Top Bottom