• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Am i the only one who liked Nero more than Dante

Nerofanheart

i only played DMC 4 of the old series i kinda started late on the series but i think Nero was more awesome than Dante he was kind of a Douche and i like him even less now because he seems even douchier and obnoxious than before(yes i played the game) and i could do more cool stuff with nero like grabbing enemies and he was easier to play neros ony problem was his obscession with big butted ladies but it gave him more character and i think he really grew as a character i wouldnt mind if DmC 2 was about Nero(screw douchebag dante and that nerd vergil with the dumb face and the fedora lol) they manage to keep his personalitie but a bit more mature i wouldnt mind playing a game with an awesom dude that kills people because of they way they t-t-t-talk

seraphmaycry

eehh i prefered dante because of how his combat was hard to learn but extremely satisfying nero felt.....toned down

Nerofanheart

I like New Dante more then Nero, but I'll still miss Nero somehow.
would be cool if he was the protag of the second DmC game DMC 4 sold more than the others must mean people liked him more than the Dantes like i said if they manage to gorw his personalitie and maybe (his outfit with a beard) he would make a great DmC 2 protag

Nerofanheart

I like original Dante WAY more than nero.

Hell, I even like the new dante more than nero which really does tell you how much I'm not a fan of nero lol.
i dont really think Nero has reasons to be disliked more than dante has like i said just his obssesion with big butts was a minor problem

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
i dont really think Nero has reasons to be disliked more than dante has like i said just his obssesion with big butts was a minor problem

Well good for you.

I have no problems with you thinking that way, but I however believe otherwise.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
people bought more DMC 4 than the other games and Nero is the protag of said game just sayin

Well DMC4 was a multiplatform release which means that it got out to more people than the previous games that where exclusives.

just sayin....

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
ok lets make a bet if this new DmC game sells less DMC4 it means Nero is a better character

uhhh, no?

Why would I even think that?

Unless I thought Nero was the main driving force behind DMC4's sales (which I do not) it would be understandable, but there are a number of factors that caused DMC4 to sale other than people just liking Nero.

Also, there is a lot more to being a "better character" than sales.

Nerofanheart

uhhh, no?

Why would I even think that?

Unless I thought Nero was the main driving force behind DMC4's sales (which I do not) it would be understandable, but there are a number of factors that caused DMC4 to sale other than people just liking Nero.
well the difference beetween this game and 4 its that nero isnt in it and theres is dante and vergil lets see if a game without nero wich is multiplatform can sell better than a game with nero

Top Bottom