• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
you are convinced that your ex girlfriend/boyfriend is a demon created by the king of the underworld.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Good one.
63. When you are frustrated, you say, "Die!" or, "You shall die!" To the person.
64. Try to make a Yamato for yourself, and make blue swords out of cardboard and call it your, "Summoned swords."

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
65. You are convinced that your teachers are demons. You kill them and the whole school thinks you are SO popular and cool :D

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
uh...66.you try to go into devil trigger and put on a costume and start attacking ppl w/a broomstick
(not guilty if your wondering)

or 67. you buy or make a cosplay costume of dante or vergil and wear it all day...:lol:
(if i had enough money to buy one then i'd be guilty of it:p)

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
you tried to run up walls like in dmc2, i tell you it usually doesnt work

you try to run up walls as if you were Dante in devil may cry 2, it was a **** way to move whereas with the cheats you can stay in flight for as long as you want. note that you should probably use cheats after you have completed the gme the harder way. My friend has completed all of them on all extra hard modes.

i have just registered to this forum, someone please reply to me because im bored.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i believe that i am at the right number
68. you own cosplay costumes for EVERY character/monster in the DMC series, even Nero
69. Making the weapons for the cosplay costumes, then going to a school on a non-uniform day and then trying to attack the teachers*i will be guilty soon, i hope*
70. succeding
71. getting into a fight and getting out the PSP version*when it comes out* of DMC and attacking XD

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Hmmm, a Nero cosplay. I wonder if it would have some sort of Devil Bringer glove? Not that I would get it though.:p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
72. you cosplay Vergil and Dante with your friends and carry around metallic summoned swords and real bb guns, throw the guns around to each other and saying jackpot.

I am also trying to keep this thread alive XD

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
73. u look in the mirror and wish ur hair was platinum cos it's currently at Dante's length (GUILTY) but then u wish u had more hair gel so u could spike it back like virgil's (still guilty)

*i wish it was shorter in the back again so i could style it like Roxas... GOD that was fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom