• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, I tried doing air-hike too and it didnt work.
Once, I also tried dashing. And that is impossible but when you play DMC it seems like it is possible.
I also tried doing million slash, the thing when he says go to hell with Beowulf, and ki punch with Beowulf too.
And by the way Dalkin, your new sig looks cool. Just that the name it reminds me of the pokemon Ryku.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I have no idea what number we are on.

You know you played to much DMC when you keep looking out for demons to suddenly appear also you compare your date to Dante, Vergil or if you are a guy Trish, Lucia.

A lot of characters are named Riku or something similar.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
What about comparing your date to Lady? I'd rather go on a date with Lady rather than Lucia. Just saying.:p

$JP

Supreme Ruler
34. You know you play too much DMC when you go around telling people your the son of the legendary dark knight sparda and that your a half human half demon devil slayer. Then you look at the person, yell "DEMON!" and start to attack them.:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
35: You sometimes stare at people doing something suspicious and immediately suspect that they are demon. (Guilty! I once tried to attack!)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
41. You get your best mate to do jackpot with you

$JP;47948 said:
Then you look at the person, yell "DEMON!" and start to attack them.:lol:
Dude I am so gonna try that on one of my friends. They will either be very scared or walk away and laugh and tell my other mates I'm a laugh. (Trust me it works) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom