• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
44:you put water on your girlfriends mom when shes mad thinking its holy water and shes a demon.

yeah i kinda remmber doing that lol jp

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
45: you forge a rediculously long katana and call it Yamato

46: you talk with the same pedantic and expressionless tone Vergil uses all the time.

47. You always brace yourself whenever anyone goes/ is behind you.

48: You train your best to become as fast as Dante and Vergil.

49. you wonder what a sword fight would be like between Vergil and the original Sparda.

50: You would merrily eviscerate anyone who dared to cross you.

(guilty of nearly all):lol:

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Uh I don't understand how that one has to do with playing too much DMC? That's more like when you finish buisness school or something.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well in the cartoon Dante always tells someone who doesnt keep strawberry sundae too keep it in their store. He says tell me that and Ill give you a hint on how to make your business succesful.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Then that's more like you watch too much DMC anime instead of playing too much DMC.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
55. you can't just walk past any cafe you see.
56. ...and you spend all your pocket money on strawberry sundaes & L-size pizza in this cafe ;)
57. you name your PC "Dante" (because it's colors are silver, red and black), and when it doesn't want to turn on, you promise to kick the processor (and then you kick it, and your comp starts working).
I'm guilty of these. :)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;51528 said:
Hmmmmm, ya know that would be fun...

Yeah, it would! Especially busting that stupid jelly thingy up and call your bro to do the Jackpot! scene with ya! I should try it.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
58. When you start to belive that you are half demon and start to hunt demons *duh*
59. When you belive that your ex-grilfriend can shoot lightning.
60. When you are about to turn your plastic sword to a mighty force edge.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
61. you refuse to take any job including hunting the ghosts and house-demons out of your friend's house - if your friend won't get you a big pizza in return ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom