• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well right now my parents are bugging me to cut my hair, but i don't want to cuz its about Dante's length, and i am guilty of 73. but i don't wish i had the hair gel, i do but not the color, its dark brown:(

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
join my world... dark brown is so BLAH... i have blonde dye though... so if i dye it and then get my stylist to bleach the crap out of it... it could come out platinum *thinks*

I'm a girl, so my mom would like my hair to be longer... but NEVER!!! i like it short... such low maintainance :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'm a guy but i do think my hair has high maintenance compared to the old shorter hair i used to have but i really would love to have white hair
74. coming out of the shower with very wet hair and combing it back into Vergil's style (very guilty XD)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Sadly guilty of 75. aswel,
76. getting the soundtrack and listening to "Taste the Blood" when you get into a fight *guilty but not in a fight*

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
guilty of 76... and it's "Taste the Blood"

77. wear all purple and start dancing around laughing maniacly (thankfully not guilty)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Ok thats changed but i would like to try out 77. , but i have no purple:(
78. You have dreams of playing Dante or Vergil (i am going to be guilty yet again of now - forced to go to bed when i have no reason to get up:( )

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
what the!? bed!???? where the hell do you live!? I won't be going to sleep for another 4-5 hours!!

79. when ur a member of a DMC forum... (we're all guilty)
80. when Dante chibis are found running through ur science notes screaming "PIZZZZZZZAAAAAA!!!!!" (guilty)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
82. You go cosplaying with your partner as Dante and Lady (from DMC4)
guilty of 81 but only once, in my dreams XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
85. you have anime drawing of Dante and Vergil
guilty cuz i got Dante off my friend for my b'day XD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
87. You start to imagine people in a crowded shop are devils and you attack them all
not guilty but it would be VERY fun

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
88. you stick screenshots in the plastic covers of ur binders (*shrugs*)

89. you buy a candle that smells like men's cologne and everytime u get a wiff of it have the impulse to play DMC some more

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
89. you buy a candle that smells like men's cologne and everytime u get a wiff of it have the impulse to play DMC some more[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that?

w33l33

meh...
90. go on the internet and buy replicas of ebony, ivory and rebellion for "defense purposes only" when all you want to do is go on a GTA style rampage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom