• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"You're not worthy as my opponent"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"I know that, f*ck you!"
That's what I used to say everytime Vergil kicked my ass in mission 20, the first time I played DMC3, a long time ago. Hardest boss for me to beat in the series. What about you? Which boss made you sweat the most?

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
i'd like to mention a boss fight from DMC4. Echinda on DMD with dante. i just dont know how i beat her.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
well. i can write a whole para about it :laugh:
was playing too much with Nero so i did'nt handle much of Dante's style. with Nero i can go high with only one button but for Dante i had to switch style to go front of her and switch style again to do a combo. its just took a long time to get used to it. that's all.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well. i can write a whole para about it :laugh:
was playing too much with Nero so i did'nt handle much of Dante's style. with Nero i can go high with only one button but for Dante i had to switch style to go front of her and switch style again to do a combo. its just took a long time to get used to it. that's all.
ah dante takes getting used to , switching the config may help

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
DMC1 Mundus on DMD is the ultimate challenge in my experience with the series. It took me so many attempts to beat him, and I still had to use an Untouchable when he started raining down meteors (mostly out of panic, because it took me a while to get to that point).

It still felt like an accomplishment though, because that part is just plain evil anyway. :tongue:

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
i'd like to mention a boss fight from DMC4. Echinda on DMD with dante. i just dont know how i beat her.
for every DMD boss that I only barely beat through some kind of sheer miracle, there are people like this asshole making me feel bad. Most of what he's doing is actually making the boss take longer to kill, he's just ****ing around

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It asked "which boss makes you sweat?" This boss makes me sweat out of tediousness alone. Yes, I know how to beat him easily, that doesn't make said boss battle any less tedious than it already is on easier difficulties.

Well, i thought it was clear that with "make you sweat" I meant difficulty, not tediousness or whatever :)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, i thought it was clear that with "make you sweat" I meant difficulty, not tediousness or whatever :)
In that case, almost every serious challenge ever encountered would "make you sweat", thus rendering your question redundant right out of the gate.

Almost anything becomes easier with devoted practice -- barring any real impediment (i.e. handicap) or skill plateau on your part, that's just the way it is.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
In that case, almost every serious challenge would make you sweat, thus rendering your question redundant.

Almost anything becomes easier with devoted practice -- barring of any real impediment (i.e. handicap) or skill plateau on your part, that's just the way it is.

No redundancy, since I asked which boss made you sweat THE MOST, which implies only one boss in the answer.
Also, of course any boss becomes easier with practice and skill development, but I thought it was also clear that I was referring to the first time you played the game.

xD I didn't think there was even need to explain this, the others seemed to understand, so the opening post is clear.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Arkham on DMD, absolutely ridiculous. It's tedious, not fun, and we have Vergil just not doing sh*t. Come on, this is supposed to be the climatic battle with the Sparda twins versus their pseudo dad. Instead we have useless Vergil and we have DT and styles taken away, not to mention the Legions popping up every 20 seconds.

DMC

Devil May Cry
hm... id have to say.... none... cuase... i played the game for the story... not the challenge -eats a cookie-

Top Bottom