• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your worst embarassing moment?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
have this been made? anyway, what was it? your most embarassing, most shameful, most akward moment you've ever had?

so this one time this chick that i'm seeing came to our house, with her girl friends --sat there on my room. And oh look, a magazine --my sister's magazine, those girl stuffs.. she opened it thinking of reading it i think, and there you go, there you fudging go, sticky pages ;one sticky pages ;two sticky pages ;friggin three sticky pages.. she goes thru them with that almost smiling and aware face..

i swear, i didn't do anything with it, it was in my room because i read everytime i eat, some habit i've had since i was a kid, and i'm to cheap to buy my own thing. Could've been rice or whatever there, i didn't bother to explain anything to her just shouted whoa whoa whoaaaaaaa and laughing like a dumb i was..

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I finished my workout at the gym so I went to the locker room to have a shower and go away.
I entered the female room by mistake.
I had my headphones on my ears so I couldn't hear the water already flowing. When I entered, this naked girl came out of the shower.
She sees me, I see her, she screams, I scream (after taking a sneaky good look though, I admit).
I get out of the room while she tries to cover herself, and everyone in the gym was laughing so friggin hard.

Jesus, I wanted to disappear.

Oh, that girl didn't return in that gym anymore.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Foxtrot94 LMAO! I can only imagine why she never came back. xD I don't think I would, either.

Oh, gods...most embarrassing moment? But there have been so, so many...:blush:

Well, one that comes to mind is this: I went to get on the city bus a few years back, and it was winter--so the bus stop hadn't been ploughed yet, which means I had the joy of perching at the top of a snow bank.

So, the bus pulls up, opens its doors, and I (attempt) to calculate my descent from the snow bank to the inside of the bus.

I jumped.

I did a face plant (and got up really fast the way they do in cartoons).

Everyone on the bus laughed. One of them was courteous enough (through their tears of laughter) to ask if I was hurt; I said only my pride, and sat down. My stop couldn't come fast enough after that, let me tell you...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94 LMAO! I can only imagine why she never came back. xD I don't think I would, either.

Oh, gods...most embarrassing moment? But there have been so, so many...:blush:

Well, one that comes to mind is this: I went to get on the city bus a few years back, and it was winter--so the bus stop hadn't been ploughed yet, which means I had the joy of perching at the top of a snow bank.

So, the bus pulls up, opens its doors, and I (attempt) to calculate my descent from the snow bank to the inside of the bus.

I jumped.

I did a face plant (and got up really fast the way they do in cartoons).

Everyone on the bus laughed. One of them was courteous enough (through their tears of laughter) to ask if I was hurt; I said only my pride, and sat down. My stop couldn't come fast enough after that, let me tell you...

Eh, I don't wear headphones anymore after workout LOL

You know, when that kind of accidents happen to me, and they laugh at me, I always think "It's people I won't see for the rest of my life. It's just people I won't see for the rest of my life!"
It works.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Had once situation on mine Childhood, when mine parents well caught me on playing game what was not for mine age, and well i ended grounded from any videogames , well thats been embarassing for me once.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ugh, so many embarrassing moments. It's hard to pick. I think the one I can't really let myself live down, though, is that a few years back I was in a karate tournament (it was a randomly required thing to get to my red belt, otherwise I wouldn't have been there in the first place--thanks, secondary teacher! -_-) and, not wanting to get my butt kicked by black belts in front of all the other schools in SD, I had signed up for the kata demonstrations. After practicing all day, having it completely memorized, it was my turn and...I forgot the steps two moves in. Cue awkward bowing and sitting down while a few hundred people stared like I was an idiot. >_< So. Freaking. Embarassing.

...I should have just signed up for fighting. At least then no one would have really thought much of it if I got my butt handed to me. >_< *crawls under a rock in shame*

Captain Xin

Before I start, here's a little background knowledge,
f_3877201_1.jpg

These are called "螃蟹酥"(Pang xie su), they were these special fried small crabs dipped in soy sauce, maltose...etc, it's a pretty unique kind of snack, often found in Penghu(澎湖),or Quemoy Island(金門島), the closest place between Taiwan and Mainland China.

There was one time I traveled to Quemoy with my buddy, and we had some of these little snacks being sold in the gift shop. Seems harmless enough, pretty crunchy in fact.

Turns out I'm super allergic to these things,.

I felt awful that day. I had rash on my back, my chest, but mostly, they erupted on my butt and my crotch.

So there I was, going back to the hostel, about 300 kilometers from my home, scratching my butt. All this, because I couldn't resist these "Harmless Little Snack".

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ugh, so many embarrassing moments. It's hard to pick. I think the one I can't really let myself live down, though, is that a few years back I was in a karate tournament (it was a randomly required thing to get to my red belt, otherwise I wouldn't have been there in the first place--thanks, secondary teacher! -_-) and, not wanting to get my butt kicked by black belts in front of all the other schools in SD, I had signed up for the kata demonstrations. After practicing all day, having it completely memorized, it was my turn and...I forgot the steps two moves in. Cue awkward bowing and sitting down while a few hundred people stared like I was an idiot. >_< So. Freaking. Embarassing.

...I should have just signed up for fighting. At least then no one would have really thought much of it if I got my butt handed to me. >_< *crawls under a rock in shame*

Hahaha don't be too ashamed, that happens all the time to anyone,sooner or later.

Wanna have a match against me? I'll let you win if that makes up for the bad kata performance xD

I didn't even know you were a martial artist. Glad to meet a "colleague".

Kurisu

Bunny mom
My worst embarassing moment, let's see... One time in class I said "What the f*ck" because there was something I didn't understand, since I'm spanish the teacher asked me what did that mean. I translated it without the "f*ck" part because I didn't know what would happen if he heard me swear, and the other students translated the "f*ck" part. The teacher, wrote the phrase in his notebook to search it at home, and I covered my face with my hands, it was REALLY embarassing.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
When I was visiting my cousin in Stockholm I caught one of the worst flu's I've ever had and due to me being batshit drunk and falling backwards and smashing her toilet at her lesbian party she had the other day, I had to go down several stories to use the Mcdonalds-restaurants bathroom. But lo and behold the door was closed and had a box you had to put money in so I had to waltz all the way back up the stairs to her apartment to get money but when I got back to the bathroom someone had been to it and left the door open :grumpy: So, I do my business, and as I wash my hands in the faucet, the most raging water stream spurts out everywhere and on my grey sweatpants. So, there was nothing left to do but keep my head high and waltz back up to the apartment through the packed Mcdonalds looking like I ****ed my pants.. :shifty:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well lets see....There was the one time i had to start a blood war with a fire hydrant for crashing into my knee. (I war that I won with my hurdling skills.) A more recent fore comes from the wonders of indoor soccer. There was the time that my sister kicked the ball into me and I got and own goal cuz of it. There was another time that my shoe broke in the middle of play. There was another time that I was playing goalie and bounced it off of one of my defenders ...into the goal.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think the most embarrassing moment in my life had to have been when I was in math class in fifth grade. We had just eaten lunch and it wasn't exactly agreeing with me, and we had metal chairs. My body decided that the absolute best time to bring the thunder was exactly when everyone stopped talking. It was this awful, long metallic noise and even the teacher, who everyone feared as a stickler, couldn't stop laughing.

Top Bottom