• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your worst embarassing moment?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i tried to carry a conversation with the people at my local deli because they speak italian and i kinda know some italian. and i kept saying something wrong and they kept laughing at me for it...i still don't know what it was that i was saying but i'm too freaked out to ask

berto

I Saw the Devil
To me this is like asking what the most delicious thing I've ever eaten was. I've been embarrassed on many occasion but I can't for the life of me remember what the one at the very top is, just like how I've eaten many a delicious things but for the life of my cat I can't really remember what the single most delicious one was.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Also well mine new embarrasing moment propably funny one: I have well niece ( Im now aunt well beacuse mine older brother have now child and family), and well she once when he and she been in place where I live, seen me by accident playing DE: HR, and well like children like to give complicated questions she Questioned me why I play game as Robot. I well paled in that time as having any of child seeing someone adult playing adult game and not understanding what is happening ended in me fastly ending game and well I told her that I will tell about game when she be older. Im still after this embarassed as I would be not nice aunt for her now.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Came out of a pub one night and was waiting for my lady to collect me saw a car that was the same as hers, I got in the back and the woman driving freaked out and started screaming for me get out lol it was pretty funny really

she probably got the fright of her life though

Top Bottom