• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Waifu/Husbando?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Your 2D/3D (and occasionally 4D when there's a sequel/prequel/new season) significant other?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In any case, ladies and gents, you can pick more than one, and this applies to characters you highly admire, as well.

For example, a character who you would be best friends with -- but also have a quasi-guy crush on because they're just just that damn charismatic/understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine:

Female: Faith Conners, Kino, Yuko Nishiwaki, Sango, and Naoto Shirogane.

[Reasons: Tomboy-ism & overall physical prowess. Unique, but still insightful when they want to be.]

Male: Adachi & Owlman

[Reasons: Because they get it -- how the world really is and why nothing ultimately matters in the end (when all is said and done). They're intellectual nihilists but also extremely resourceful... the best kind of Pragmatist.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add new crushes/quasi-crushes if you find more later on.

Also, I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the Classic DMC twins are first on almost everyone's list. So, let's try to get out of our comfort zones a little bit as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expanded-Horizon (external comfort-zone) Category:

Female: Jade - Beyond Good and Evil.

Reasons:

Male: Frank Underwood

[Reasons: Well, anyone who's willing to do anything to get to the top, no matter how depraved, has my reluctant respect. It's survival of the fittest, after all.]

Bonus: Claire Underwood

[Reasons: Frank wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without her. Plus, she's probably one of the most devious and quick-witted women ever to be put to celluloid.]

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well maybe it will be reviwing thread or something like that but giving mine 5 fictional characters that i would oficially call mine husbandos:

1. Adam Jensen ( DE:hr/DE: MD)
  2. Albert Wesker ( RE series)
  3. Sparda ( DMC series)
  4. Raiden ( MGR Revengeance)
  5. 5.Vergil Sparda ( DMC series)
Really well i have strange changes what makes me like people who are overpowered ( like they are demonic, cyborgized lub bioaugmented ) i still wonder why i like and crush on people like this

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
the soul cube from DOOM 3 is my waifu
latest

it isntakills enemies
it uses there life force to heal me

it's all i'd ever want in a companion :happy:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My husbando:
Nolan Quinn from The Dispossessed. He's hot, he's smart, he's witty, he's got charisma, he's a demon hunter, and he's got a Scottish accent.

My beecho ;)
Light's Shinigami. Forgot his name. I know that won't bode well for me. But I totally want to make that thing my b.....

My waifu:
Dante.
I'm sorry I can't help myself ._.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
waifu: Super Sonico, Kasumi, Honoka, Jeanne, Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight, and Suiside Squad movie), Poison Ivy (Arkham Knight version), Evie Frye, Beatrix Kiddo, Michonne, Tifa Lockhart, Yui Kotegawa, Shizuku Ninomiya, Anna Nishikinomiya,Hakoto Kushikawa, and many more.

husbando: Alex Mercer, John Constantine (HB and TV versions), Castiel, Batman (BvS, Year one, and DKR version), new Dante, old Vergil, Yojimbo, Rurouni Kenshin, Deadpool, Edward Kenway, Ezio Auditore, Blade, and many more.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For me it's got to be Kyouko Kirigiri, codenamed "Ultimate Detective". Intelligent, beautiful and determined to catch criminals. From the video game series, Dangan Ronpa.
tumblr_inline_mlma818cHz1qz4rgp.png

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
How did I never see this before? This thread speaks to me on levels only few can comprehend.
In any case;
  • Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
  • Liara T'soni (Mass Effect)
  • Annie Leonhardt (Attack On Titan)
  • Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite)
  • Joy (Inside Out) Don't judge me..
  • Ibuki (Street Fighter)

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
I assume waifu and husbandos are video game characters we like?

Regina from Dino Crisis is my one and only. I'd also throw Dr Kirk in there as well.

Reactions: Meg

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
I assume waifu and husbandos are video game characters we like?
a waifu/husbando is basically any fictional character that if somehow magically given the opportunity
you would marry them in real life

or as said by @Vergilius
a character who you would be best friends with -- but also have a quasi-guy crush on because they're just that damn charismatic/understanding.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just thought I'd share a few more of my Waifu.

Naoto Shirogane. Another lady detective. Strong, smart but also akwardly nerdy at times :)
From the videogame Persona 4
Naoto_Shirogane_Persona_4_Arena_Story_Mode_Illustration_3.jpg

Leia Rolando. An ex-nurse now reporter. Her upbeat nature and optimism always put a smile on my face even during the more depressing areas of the story. From the videogames Tales of Xillia 1 & 2.
Leia_k.jpg

Kurisu Makise. A scientist helping to uncover an evil organisation's schemes to create time travel. Strong willed, sarcastic and smart. From the visual novel Steins:Gate.
1-1601.png

Phi. Despite being trapped in a killer game, Phi remains calm and cool but with biting sarcasm. Also very intelligent, working her way through puzzles even without the protagonist's help. From the videogame Virtue's Last Reward.
latest

Hitagi Senjougahara. A high school girl who has her weight stolen by a god. She is eccentric but strong girl who deeply cares about her friends. From the anime Bakemonogatari.
Jv4LAtX.jpg

Is anyone else noticing a theme here?

Top Bottom