• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your likes and dislikes about DmC - The Appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Dislikes : the appearance looks Ok but it is just not the dante i know

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
You got a novel?
cool whats it about?
I'ma go off topic just for this ;) Because it's important (lol). Ahem...ahem...ahem. Well really it's about racism and rebellion. The story is told through the eyes of a 'vampire'--as in not a literal vampire, but more of a social status--named Ichzimno (ICK-zeem-no) Korpus who is part of a gang that was just made to survive until a gang member named Jack came in and started talking about rebellion and how they can fight off the 'Kingdom' of werewolves--which, again, is not to be taken literally--and become free again. Ichzimno and some other vampires are against it though, saying it's suicide. But the rebellion starts anyway. And the clusterfuck begins.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I don't like that they changed Dante's appearance again. Now he has even shorter hair. I hate short hair. Hate, hate, hate it!

I don't like his outfit either. Dante and Vergil have always been about style. This is not style, this is just a 'sloppy crackhead hooligan' look. Apparently, the people at Ninja Theory always admired hooligans.

The surroundings are indeed too colorful. With demons running about and the gothic style, I wouldn't envision it to be all 'shiny summertime' and stuff.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
I don't like that they changed Dante's appearance again. Now he has even shorter hair. I hate short hair. Hate, hate, hate it!

I don't like his outfit either. Dante and Vergil have always been about style. This is not style, this is just a 'sloppy crackhead hooligan' look. Apparently, the people at Ninja Theory always admired hooligans.

The surroundings are indeed too colorful. With demons running about and the gothic style, I wouldn't envision it to be all 'shiny summertime' and stuff.

shh...be careful around here.....you will be attacked by the DmC mob that circulates this forum. there are actually folks here that dig the 'sloppy crackhead hooligan' style.
but yeah i don't like the new dante appearance either......just do the gameplay...ignore the rest.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time

Well now I feel threatened ._. my hair's short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom