• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Gaming Failures.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Pretty sure that's just a game fail. Not a gamING fail. There's a difference. ;)

Anyway, I had an embarrassing multiplayer match in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes today. There are these cannons that will launch you if you're in Morph Ball mode. There was a cannon on one side of the map, and another on the other side. I got in one, then my bro got in the other, and we hit each other and blew up in space. We laughed for like, a minute. Then we both realized we had LOST a point from our kill counts... Meaning the score was now 7-8. Believe it or not, that helped me beat him... Not sure if it was a FAIL exactly, but it was funny nontheless.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
My game failures is when I play Resident Evil 4
On the first mission, I grab a shotgun the chainsaw guy was right behind me... then I jump up to the window.
I clear all the enemy outside the house... then the chainsaw guy came again. I stun him by shooting his leg and take a few shot. when the chainsaw guy back on his feet, he cut my head while I was reloading my shotgun.
Do you know why I call this my failures? because I know that my shotgun was empty but I still reload it in bad condition :(

The dark knight

I was in Dead space cutting around a corner when these crawling things hopped on my back and I died. I was so angry. I came back and killed the little sickos.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The first time in Parasite Eve when I was about to beat it I ran in the wrong direction and the Ultimate Being touched me. :<

I also failed miserably at first with the controls when I first played Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. That bridge in the beginning I ran across and Snake grabbed on to the edge. I kept pressing X everytime and died 4 times until I finally realize X is a big NONO button in the MGS world. x_x

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
HMMMM...Epic fails,worth any of these.Well i only have three of this kind.[I don't get like that when gaming.DOn't know why...anymore,the first 2 years though i was angry when losing but then i realised the fun in it and since then i laugh.Unless...]

Sonic 2 for sega mega drive II : final boss stage,zero rings[yes you don't get rings for the final boss battles] and zero lives along with zero continues[why the hell did i do this?].I decide to kill Metal Sonic with style.I charge and suddenly he charges with spikes and BOOM GAME OVER.I stood for 15 minutes looking the empty screen for no reason.[5 years old]

Second was Mario 64 when i forgot to take this star with the ghost's red coins in the castle BEFORE going to ghosttown.Imagine how i felt when i learned that the 120th star was that and i had to start the game again to get it. :p

The third one was more recent.I got ultra coccky playing Crisis Core[JP version] and i was having a roll with the missions[first playthrough] and got 33 levels out of pure luck and played for 6 hours and miraculous luck for unexplained reasons.Suddenly i decide to go and do an easy mission.I face some gargoyles without a ribbon[i took it of by accident] and i die the first second because i was not immune to death.When i load the game and see that while playing these 6 last hours,not once did i save my progress...i was like : F**********CK.That's my most epic fail up to date.

Many others happened but they are not as epic as those.

Meg

Another fail with the Predator missile, i was aiming for this one guy and hit a stupid tree.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Niiiiiiice... One more gaming fail for me today.

Another fail in Metroid Prime 2. There are these enemies called Hunter Ing, which are basically floating black masses of tentacles that can turn incorporeal. I was fighting two, and I wasted all my missiles and light ammo trying to kill the things. Turns out, they were turning incorporeal RIGHT before they got hit. I had no ammo left, so I promptly got smacked into some dark water (which is basically acid) and slowly burned to death because I couldn't get out. I HATE Hunter Ing...

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Chaos Master;195011 said:
Today, I played Devil May Cry 4 on XBox 360, and played in Dante Must Die mode from Mission 10 to Mission 20. I struggled like hell to complete the mode, and my struggle paid off and now I have gotten the Super characters, but my ignorance made me forgot to save the whole thing...:( And now I must play it back from Mission 10 again. Another failure from me, and I am going to save next time every time I complete a mission...>_<

LMAO I was about to post a similar occurrence: On DMC4 I did the exact same thing, only with fewer missions (17 - 20), and I shot myself when I forgot to save XD

Meg

Yet another failure with the predator missile! There were three guys standing in a group, I aimed at them and missed all three. Sad...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Top Bottom