• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your character and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella12

In my own DMC fanfic
Name: Gabriella (me)
Weapon: 2 guns 2 swords
DT: Devil demon. When in DT she has angel wings that are black. Her eyes stay Red. And her clothes are a Black shirt and black pants. Her hair turns brown to black
Attitude: Intellegent, smart, sometimes sarcastic, act alittle like Dante and acts nothing like her two twin sisters
Appearence: Brown curly the front is red, red eyes.
Attire:
4573353068a6115079853ml.jpg

About her (or me): Gabriella is the middle twin out the triplets. When she was growing up Gabriella and her sister stayed with their grandmother who timing died when Dante and Vergil mother Eva died. Gabriella was teased about her hair fading into red in the front but when she got older she thought it was sexy. When Gabriella was born she was already given weapons and the name of the man she was going to marry. Her 2 guns are named Heaven&Hell she can only tell them apart. Her swords are long katana's the names for them are Yin Yang. The hilt on Yin in black and the hilt on Yang is white.

Gabriella12

In my own DMC fanfic
Name: Gabriella
Height: 5" 1
Weapons: 2 guns 2 katana's
About: Gabriella is smart and sarcastic at time she is the middle twin. Gabriella is teased about the things she eat like banana sundaes. Gabriella and her sister's are identical, the two things that can tell them about is the faded color in their hair (Gabriella's is red) and their personality. The names of Gabriella's weapons was choosen before her birth. The 2 katana'a are Yin and Yang and the guns are heaven and hell. Yin Yang easy to tell apart the hilt on Yin is black and the hilt on Yang is white. Heaven and hell are the only thing that Gabriella can tell apart

DT: Her dt is black angel. angel black wings, black outfit.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Name: Sorena
Weapons: Nice silver gun blade, that has a platinum 'Aero' sign hanging from the handle. The 'Aero' sign from FFXII.
Attire: Has a red cape that is only tied from the left side. She had red boots that comes up till her knees. The heel isn't thin and high, it is short and quite flat. She has a skirt (Not short) It somes up till her thighs. She wears a white 3-quarter sleeve shirt.
Appearence: She has pale orange shoulder legnth hair. Kinda curly. And she has gray eyes. Well, in other word, she kinda looks like Lightning. A bit.
Other: She doesn't have any powers, she is just good in fighting with her gun blade. And, she has 2 different personalities. One good, and one bad. (Wierd? I know)
She doesn't have DT, by the way.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DemonSlayer6;59724 said:
Name: Sorena
Weapons: Nice silver gun blade, that has a platinum 'Aero' sign hanging from the handle. The 'Aero' sign from FFXII.
Attire: Has a red cape that is only tied from the left side. She had red boots that comes up till her knees. The heel isn't thin and high, it is short and quite flat. She has a skirt (Not short) It somes up till her thighs. She wears a white 3-quarter sleeve shirt.
Appearence: She has pale orange shoulder legnth hair. Kinda curly. And she has gray eyes. Well, in other word, she kinda looks like Lightning. A bit.
Other: She doesn't have any powers, she is just good in fighting with her gun blade. And, she has 2 different personalities. One good, and one bad. (Wierd? I know)
She doesn't have DT, by the way.

Whoa, nice one!

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!

Height: 5'7

Build: Muscular, bulky

Skill/Style: taijutsu, swordsman, dopleganger, royalguard

Weapon:Ice Katana, Fists of fire(Claws), Fist of heaven

Projectile: Hevenly arrows

Abilities: Dopleganger, Sword charge, Block charge, Fight mimic, second sight.

DT: Fist of heaven allows Friet to change into an angel of death to fight for justice and to kill deamons that infect the world.
Family and personality ill put down later i need the creative juices to flow.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Name: Toni silverstrike.

height: 5ft6

weapons: Holy driver revolver, Templar sword, stingblade, Mark 3 hydro cutter.

Projectile: Summoned Skewers.

hair colour: black

eye colour: dark green.

clothes: black templar T-shirt with a templar red cross on it, green trenchcoat and dark brown trousers and shoes, red bandanna and a red collar to his trenchcoat.

Special Abilities: goes into knight trigger, thanks to his sword.

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter
Rion Darknet

Height: 5'10"

Build: Average fit, around 160

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Red

Heritage: Demon

Weapons: Broadsword and western-custom shotgun

Attitude: Calm, sly, a bit proud, and aggressive

Attire: Black trench coat, blue shirt with black vest, jeans, and black shoes.

Abilities: Super Strength, speed, able to breathe underwater, marksmen, swordsmanship

DT: Blue aura, Bright blue with black stripes, long black cloak, webbed hands and feet, 12 inches taller, a bit more muscular

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Nice character, like the black trenchcoat.

New character.

Name: Azkil Greyhound.

Height: 6ft1.

Clothes: Grey trenchcoat, black gloves, light grey trousers, black T-shirt and Black shoes.

Weapons: Bloodhound sword, Overdriver revolver, elemental shield, Tainted soul.

Build: muscly, strong and agile.

Eye colour: Yellow.

Hair: Black.

DT: Dark aura, stronger and faster. Dark soul.

Heritage: Tainted human.

ShaunDMC

Shaun Lerangé

Height: 6"2

Build: Slim, Athletic.

Hair: Jet Black;; Emo Fringe [Lol.]

Eyes: Brown

Skill/Style: Athletic w/ Blade; Gun Master; Controls Elementals;;

Weapon: Long Steel Sword, Encrusted with jewels to represent elements;

Projectile: 9MM's

Attitude: Laid Back

Attire: Red Cloak Black Leather Belt Thingies xD[A Bit Like Dantes]

Abilities: Elements, teleknesis.

DT: Eyes turn sharp and red; no pupils, skin mutates, vains stick out in a bold red.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ cool, ShaunDmc, any good at writing fiction.
If you are you might want to check out a thread called Kinda Had This Idea. Nice character by the way and welcome to the Forums.

New Character.

Azkil's brother: Cobra Greyhound

Height: 6ft

clothes: purple gloves, Orange Trenchcoat, purple trousers, light Brown shoes and Orange T-shirt.

Weapons: Elemental shield, Python sword, Wind gauntlets. rapid fire Nightmare Beta.

Build: Broad shoulders, long legs.

skills: Fast, stealthy and agile.

projectile: throwing knives.

Eye colour: Dark Red.

Hair colour: Blonde

DT: Does not have one, but has a pet werewolve which he tamed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
New character.

Cobra and Azkil's sis April greyhound.

Height: 5ft10

clothes: Dark Blue Trenchcoat, White T-shirt (long sleeved), White shoes, Blue trousers, Blue and black Amulet.

Weapons: Elemental shield, Elemental crossbow, rapid fire grenade gun and a katana.

Build: slim, long legs, very fast and sharp witted.

Skills: Agile, has DT.

Projectile: summoned daggers.

Eye colour: Pink

Hair colour: Dark Black.

DT: Darkened Angel, Dark Blue Aura, can fly and regenerate.

BomberDom08

i plan on making a storey about this character and why he has the weapons he does

Name: Xander

Being: A human that has demon blood but unknown of how much

Sword: Crap Sword then Rebellion

Guns: Ebony and Ivory

Wardobe: Black sleeveless shirt with red hoodie over it only ziped at the bottom then a heavyer black hoodie over that not zipped with silver fir in the hood wears a red flat bill backwards tilted to the side jeans and red and black shoes

Attitude: finds enjoyment in ****ing people and demons off he loves to talk **** and enjoys a good sword fight he taunts the demons so theyll put up a better fight but ignores small fry demons but if they **** him off he'll whoop there ***

Favorite lines: (getting ready to bust out a combo) "think you can handle this?" (after demons dead) "ha, didnt think so" and "your really startin to **** me off" and last but not least " your really buggin the **** outta me"

BomberDom08

uhm no actually i am makin a storey to explain why he has these weapons plus he cusses way more than dante does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom