• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your character and info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
He seems scary.
Name: Serenaya
Attire: White long robe with dark blue shorts.
Appearence: Long light brown hair with dark orange eyes.
Weapons: Musk stick.
Attitude: Intelligent, dedicated, organised.
Other: She is neutral. Also that her hair is tied in a messy bun with hair sticking out from everywhere.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Name: The Suffered
Type: Demon-Boss

Weapon: body

Powers: Light and Darkness.- blinding, elemental damage.

Resembles: A fell angel, half black, half white.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I'll give it ago, I like to do things like this! *looks for SATs english revision guide* it tells you how to plan out a character, so I'll use it!
It's basically me, without DT (Don't we ALL wish we had it?)

Name: Demons Destiny
Weapon: A long, silver sword
Occuptation: Year 9 student (last year at our school)
Appearance: Black and wild red hair (I mean WILD red) brown eyes (wishing they were red) Usually wearing black stuff. No big deal (If I can fish out my MCR top, I'll wear that)
Personality: Kind, sweet and generous. But if angry evil, nasty and violent (yep, really. If you know me then that is all true)
Leisure/hobbies: swimming, playing rugby or badminton. Or just chilling most of the time.
Ambition: To maybe become a scientist (Come on, I love my science, especially chemistry)
Fears: Spiders (big ones) and to lose everything (including power)
Family: lives with parents. No brothers or sisters.
Past/secret: Well this is were the DT comes in. Black aura, wings like an eagle, main colours black and red, mainly looking like a dragon, and a few features of eagle in there too.

Wow that was long and a little confusing to write :wacko:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
My last attempt was a little rushed
So now let's see...

Name: Anguish
Type: lesser demon

Weapon: serrated giant broadsword (2 hands)
Bloodied dual scimitars (2 hands)

Powers: magic depletion

special attacks: Stun & poison

Description:

A six limbed atrocity made through the the dark arts. Both a paradox to its own existance as it is an artificial creation made of vast quantities of ashes from people who were cremated.

The flames that consumed those people pale in comparison to the heated, bitter rage it bears against humanity. Immune to both melee and ranged normal attacks, only explosive or magical power will make it yield.

The scimitars that it carries are in fact made not of iron or steel but a netherworld poisonous element. One strike can deplete the strongest to half life.

The chainsaw focuses a stunning energy thus one attack with it will leave any would be hero open to attack.

A battle with it will be long and arduous if the devil hunter doesn't have explosive rounds. Magic allows one to hit it, but to little effect.

If this is not beat quickly it will cause a pang of spiritual starvation (absorbing DT)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Okay, I have a bad guy!! With arcane!!
Name: Helious Beschia
Description: Floats above the grouns and his hands are tied together behind him. His eyes are blocked by a brass covering. Has soet of mermaid fish tale thingy. Long gray hair with long bierd too. (I know he is damn old!)
Powers: Aecane: Affects everyone in the distance aroun him with the dark. Aswell does the opponent get blind with the attack but sometimes they are luckily to evade.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I have a good guy:

Name: Anhelo
Weapon: Naginata
Ranged weapon: Unlimited harpoon gun.

Special power: Devastate:

When sufficien power is restored Anhelo causes an immense torando to surround him, severely damaging enemy and setting them up for a merciless air combo.

Combos:
Naginata 1: an 8-hit combo that has a wide radius and can rend most weak enemies to pieces.

Naginata 2

A swift 7 hit combo with high dexterity and mortal damage.

Naginata 3: A stunning 20 hit combo with high speed but getting all of the hits in is difficult as 5 are straight thrusts.

Skewer: Impales enemy with naginata.

Description: A stern, tall and majestic warrior.
Ageless of face, deep eyes and (you guessed it) white hair.
He is usually rather self controlled, as if he knows not anger or joy, hate or love.
Appears insensitive but harbours a spirit that will not rest until justice has been done and the freedoms of all free people protected from the bleakness of the underworld.

Kaihedgie

Pretty much puttin' down a DMC version of meh main character. I'll probably draw him sometime soon

Name: Kai Chronaius

Species: Thunder demon

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 170 lbs.

Basic appearance

Kai looks relatively human, save for his animalistic features. He has a bit of a pale complexion. Kai has strange beige eyes with slits in them, much like a cat. He has waist lentgh black hair usually tied up in a ponytail. Silver bangs cover his right eye and has black stripes that streak across his cheeks. He also wears an ankle lentgh black coat that seems to be torn at the tail of the coat. The coat has blue lining as well as yellow accents. He wears black trousers but has no footwear, exposing his dog-like feet. His only other two animal-like features are his dog ears and sharp canine teeth

Weapon(s) and abilities
Like all demons, Kai typically possesses superhuman strentgh reflexes. His real unique power is his control over lightning. He often uses it in two forms: 1. He will amplfy the elecrcity in his body to a certain extent. When reach, Kai's speed increases exponetially to the point where he can zip around the battlefield with little effort, much similar to Vergil's Air Trick and also attacks at close range much faster. The other is channeling his energy into his zanbatou, Tempest' where its attack range will increase.

The Tempest itself is an extension of Kai. It is a polearm-like weapon with a large triangular blade. While it can be used as a close range weapon, Kai can shoot torrents of lightning from its tip

Devil Trigger
Like all demons, Kai possesses the Devil Trigger ability. However, his is very unusual. When Kai DTs, he loses all semblances of a human. His [true] form is that of a feral canine-like demon with spiky fur that stands on end. The fur is brimming with so much power that it gives him unique beige aura, eletric in nature. In DT, Kai's speed reaches maximum, and gains limited shapeshifting power. With this, Kai can change his entire physical body into a ball of lightning itself where he can attack his opponents relentless until he tires.

Special Attacks

Stinger - Kai slides forward with electricty in his feet as he thrusts his weapon into a target

Roar of Lightning - Kai raises his weapon in the air as lightning strikes down around him at random places.

Spiral Lightning - In a similar fashion to the round trip, Kai throws his Tempest like a boomerang, except that the blade delivers lightning damage

Skewer - The Tempest turns into pure lightning and then seperates into 5 duplicates of itself. These projectiles surround the opponent for 10 seconds before launching themselves and returning to Kai's hand

Personality - Kai is not like most demons. He always respects his opponents for their strentgh in battle. He is always more pleasent than hostile and never attacks his opponents when they're down nor does he kill them. Like a storm, when he is challenged, his fury becomes aware to his opponents and brings down his might with little mercy

Kai in DMC is meant for battles only and only appears to those who directly challenge him. He will not assist his opponents unless he chooses too. If defeated, he will yield his Tempest weapon until his master has finished his quest. Despite its size, it will be light to those he can trust, however, this weapon is difficult to attain since he will escape most of the time

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
A'rhegath

Type: Demon vigilante.

DT: Becomes a great behemoth with the strength of great deities. Wields a large halberd with a serrated axe adge.

Normal: Wields a long spear burning eternally with dark fire. Concealed in armour of blackened orichalcum. His face is hidden but white eyes are visible through the helm.

Ranged attack: continuous lightning (which can be changed to a magnetic fied that draws weaker enemies in)

Description: An enigmatic knight who has summoned the powers of holy and demonic magic. Not much is known about where he came from, what lured him to fight the demons and what his intentions are. Currently he fights the denizens of Hell alongside Dante.

Hyper tech: Searing gaze.

A stare emitting holy magic which has an incinerating affect on all demons, once initiated it will slowly drain the enemy to death.

Combos:

Spear1:

A basic 3 hit combo which slashes at enemies, spinning to hit one enemy with butt of spear, finally charging up and throwing dark fire onto all enemies within a 4 meter radius.

Spear 2:

An acrobatic 7 hit combo with damages enemies, sets them up for and air combo, follows them and spins spear as a drill, skewering them several times.

Spear 3:

An area effect spear sweep followed by rotating spear rapidly throwing great jets of fire at targets that are automatically locked.

Neck-sear: Plunges spear into the neck of an enemy (and if they're weak, blows their heads right off)

Floor fry

Plunges spear into ground, damages all antagonists with their feet on the ground.

Continuous combustion: thows spear, butt-first into the enemy, goes right through and head of the spear causes continuous combustion.

Halberd:
Mad, bad and dangerous in combo:

A combo that stuns the enemy, poisons them, causes 52 hits, sets them up for an air combo, throws halberd through the enemy, boomerangs back to owner who catches it and laughs.

(Hint: A brilliant attack but has V slow recover time and cannot be cancelled. Use to finnish off bosses at low life for a sure 'Stylish' combo. [uses all DT])

Lightning combo:
5 hits followed by a strong bolt of lightning hotter that the surface of the sun (as all lightning is supposed to be).

Sure strike:
A quick 3 hit combo with high dexterity and v-quick recover time, able to quit combo at any time.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
DemonSlayer6;50826 said:
Demon;50626 said:
DemonSlayer6;50316 said:
He seems scary.QUOTE]

im misunderstood :wacko:[/QUOTE

Why are you misunderstood?

well you said he seems scary and i said its just basiclly what i look like so when i said "im misunderstood" i was saying im not really scary ..... you know its ment to be funny just forget it, its lost its humor trying to explain it :p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have created Many dmc characters but i am going to post some of my more interesting ones here.
Name: Narcisse
She is mundus' daughter. she is a full blood demon. Her hair is white, and her eyes are emerald green however she can change this whenever she feels like it. she can change not only her hair color and her eye color but she can change her body type as well. yes she is a shapeshifter. she is piroknetic and teleknetic. she has sexual powers as well. In her demon form she can throw out her wings rapidly and the feathers from them become knives.
She now lives in the human world. she is married to Vergil by demonic law. (much to daddy's dislike.) And because she was locked in room (in the underworld) through out most of her childhood, she reacts in a child-like manner to things that we take for granted.

Setesh

daughter of the demon Haller (obivously my character. Haller was friend of Sparda) Setesh is the daughter of Haller and his favorite of his seven wives, Kali. Setesh has a twin sister, unsere howver she is dead. so is her mother. Setesh owns a devil hunting bussiness to avegance her mother and sisters deaths. her shop is located in times sq.
she has curly red hair, and green eyes. she is married to Vergil by usa law. she is mostly a gunslinger. she is 3/4 demon and 1/4 human. and i have not yet figured out her DT.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
Ryujin (akuma)
Height: 6"5

Build: slim figure
Hair: black with white tips on ends shaped like dates but longer

Eyes: hazel

Skill/Style: tae kwon do
Weapon: NAUTICA blade

Projectile: water bullets

Attitude: calm, temper, leader

Attire:jeans, jackets, shirt,glasses

Abilities: can summon water to blast(powerful)at demons, intense speed, create tidal waves

DT: sword tranforms into a water dragon ryujins body turns into a water entity

ryujin is a rogue demon warrior who fought side by side with sparda but after he left ryujin was left for dust in the demon world he finally escaped during dmc 3 when arkham opened the portal now he searchs the world for sparda

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Name: Anastacia Sovereign

Weight: She has no weight

Money: Lots

Height: 5"3

Appearence: Very pretty with long red hair, purple eyes, blood red lips, slim build & a tatoo of a black scorpian on the bottom of her back

Clothes: Long black boots, silver mini skirt & a long sleeved black midrift top

Love Interest: Nero!

AT(angel trigger): She turns into a very gothy, vampiry type angel with silver wings that glow in the dark her eyes turn all white & they glow she kinda looks like my avatar

Family: A little 7 yr old daughter she adopted called Danielle & a snobby mother who she detests

Personalty: She can act vicious & stubborn on rare occasions when she gets bossed about & told off, but she is very smart, funny, understanding & knows when to be serious.

Weapons: A snake sword called ridicule, a pair of sai called redemption & punishment & a pair of mega dual pistols that been upgraded with angel magic, called yin & yang plus she has very powerful magic powers (her tears ressurect the dead).She is an excellent gymnast & is a superb athelite. But she doesn't believe in fighting with fists. She thinks it is barbaric.

Other: She used to work for Mundas but stopped when his minons killed all of Danielles' family.

Perfect for Nero !

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!
Fenris Dere

This is what my chacter looks like
Height: 5'11

Build: Muscular,slim figure

Skill/Style: taijutsu, swordsman, gunsliger

Weapon: Sword of Nhia, Lightning Katana, Semi-Automatic Pistols (Derin and Erian)

Projectile: Bullets

Abilities: Freeze time, Wild Sence, Sword charge lvl 2, Dark Sence

DT: The Sword of Nhia transforms Fenris into a half vampire form making Fenris immune to darkness attacks for a limited amount of time.

Family: Nari (father) 52 years old, June (mother)45 years old Fenris's brother Ria died while on a mission of killing the demon that killed his love and brought him to misery.

Personallity:Intellegent, occationally calm, sometimes self-confident,Serious when he knows when its serious, loves to joke around sometimes just to keep his stress levels down.

The family of Dere has been in contact with Dante the son of sparta the greatest swordsman of all time. For sometime now and is still in contact with him ever since they first met on a demon hunting mission. Fenris has a girlfriend named Kelas that is also a Demon hunter but she thinks what he is doing is wrong and doesnt spend enough time with her to have a date of sorts they are still going out and still having a swell time together. Fenris's father has a history of killing people because of his Devil controling him for too long but then June came along and helped him with his Devil control. They both married because she saved him from his suffering of killing now he uses his Devil for killing demons and for doing good not evil. Fenris when he was young asked about Devils his father explained to him that Devils are evil if you use them to kill people. Devils are good if you use them for good then you will become a great hero. Ever since Fenris talked to him about it, he asked his father if he could have some training of his Devil to help him control it because when he's at school fenris is just being picked on by other people because of him being a freak at school but he was sticking up for his family rights so his Devil got the best of him and fought one of his classmates outside on the playground. Fenris now knows how to control it and use it when needed. Then one of his rivals from school had a Devil inside of him too . His name was Hal. They fought on the outskerts of town and fought for a constant time and didnt stop untill one of them just couldnt take it anymore, Fenris charged at him with his sword of Nhia and stabed him in the heart. Hal's heart was consumed by evil and power. The last words he said was "ill be better and stronger in hell!" and cut a mark on his face. Fenris right after that had that mark of his Rival and his sword to kill of demons. The purple things around him are his devils sign when ever you see them the rage goes up if the purple flames get too five your in trouble with his devil. He's been able to control that but he just calles opon his devil when he needs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom