• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xbox or ps3?

Which Console Did You Buy DMC 4 For?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • PS3

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont have it yet, i dont have PS3 or a 360, i have to wait until 31st march to get it for the euro PC version, stupid people releasing it later for the PC lol

BomberDom08

360 ive always liked the xbox controllers more than any other consoles wich im glad i bought it for but if i did hav a ps3 i probly would hav bought it for that since theres like 15 games for it

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Uh, honestly, it's not that hard to figure out. If u think about it the PS3 controls and the 360 controls are the same aside from different button names cuz all the commands are in the same places on both controllers so there wouldn't be much "new" to learn. I switched from playstation to xbox and I didn't find it hard at all cuz i figured capcom would make the controls 4 the 360 just like the playstation controls and wadya know they did. No difficulty at all=]

june34

ya i know its not hard to learn but my skills are all hound on the playstaiton controler, they wouldnt be as sharp on the 360 controler , (even thow i have both systems)

I'me

talk about it,i rly want buy one of them but i saw some guys saying 'ps3/xbox version' and sheets,which is better,ps3 or xbox?

ah,something about the game,what should i buy,special edition or ce?or both are the same?
________
Marijuana Seed

Top Bottom