• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBox headphones....

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi,

My boyfriend recently bought these stupidly expensive headphones for the XBox - 'Turtle Beach Wireless Headset Ear Force X31' They were £90!!!! I went mental, as £90 is stupidly expensive - that's practically 1/2 the price of an XBox itself!

Anyway the other day he made me wear them whilst playing DMC4 and it was awesome - I could hear things I hadn't heard before when playing the sound through the TV - it's very atmospheric and eerie too.

I still think he's stupid for spending that much, but I did enjoy playing the game again using them.

Very cool indeed :cool:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! Let me know what you think. How long have you had them in the plastic wrap?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since we bought the Xbox Elite a week or two ago. I just looked at it and went, meh, because I thought it was mainly for chatting to friends when you're connected to Xbox Live.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah me too - thats what he bought it for - I think he was trying to appease me by sitting me down in front of DMC with them on, lol......it worked!

Dark Drakan

Admin
If they enhance sound effects and the playing experience then although they seem expensive thats a small price to pay when compared to other headsets that do the same. If they were just used to chat on Xbox Live with then it would be silly to pay that price and would have been better to buy the official ones for about £20. However they sound like decent headphones and ive known people pay up to £200 for a decent pair. Ive got the Modern Warfare 2 throat communicator ones but havent used them yet.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I have the Turtle Beach X1s, same thing just not wireless. They randomly broke on me, they stopped working after I accidently disconnected the wire from the controller headset port.

I plan on buying the Astro A40s next month which are £200. I know it's a bit much for a headset but I can honestly say I have nothing better to spend my wages on.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
£90!? I should think they did sound awesome lol. Must say I have never heard of them though, maybe once I get another job I will check them out.

Top Bottom