• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBL Player has DmC a week and a half before release

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bloody Palace files were found within the demo.

Gotta love those hackers. :p

Let's face it, it'd be easier if the stuff was 'on disc' dlc (although not many people would've been pleased)... at least it would've been more easier to confirm if Bloody Palace (and anything else) existed.

ChaserTech

Let's face it, it'd be easier if the stuff was 'on disc' dlc (although not many people would've been pleased)... at least it would've been more easier to confirm if Bloody Palace (and anything else) existed.

If the content that was on the disc was free, yeah that'd be nice.

But if you have to pay for it, no. Just . . no.
Because the disc that you bought belongs to you since you owned it. That gives you the right to use every bit of content on the disc.

8BitHero

Scrub
I won't say Capcom has been doing alright in terms of practices until I see multiple games from them ensuring that they have changed their ways. Until now, I'm still quite skeptical.
Not entirely true about them being clean lately
RE: Mercenaries
RE4 had 4
RE5 had 6
RE6 has 3 (What?)
But, RE6 had 3 maps as pre-order bonuses 6 MONTHS(Yes 6 months) because I remember saying WTF in May about it. Not only that but costumes were found already on the disc and are still locked to this today*
*When I say locked to this today, there was an event that ended today (had been going on for a week). If the entire RE community accumulated 15 million kills by the twelfth, we would be unlock to ONE retro costume. We reached that target but we still have the other costumes locked.

When the demo for RE6 came out a lot of people (Including myself) look at some of the files within the game. There were dialogue lines, every weapon in the full game, an information space reserved for Ada Wongs campaign and a crap ton of information regarding the recently released player modes.
Granted they did release 3 cheap ACTUAL DLC maps during December.
I wouldn't say Capcom are clean yet. Remember, Capcom announced pre-order bonuses for DmC 4 months ago.

WorkenOnMaLeft

[quote="ChaserTech, post: 418866, member: 24146]
You can technically do that without the game trying to force you. I don't see many enemies in the game that actually fights you in the air. Most enemies that were shown fight on the ground. If people fought airborne enemies that fight back in the air, people would get frustrated.

And I honestly doubt that weapons would get much better than they are now. Seeing from the upgrades list, I have really low hopes on an interesting moveset, cept from Aquila and possibly Kablooey. Everything else is kinda rehashed and unoriginal. I had hoped that there would be an interesting moveset from all the weapons that are given to you, but I guess not.[/quote]

they did say there are more "weapons" (plural) but as of now it does seem unlikely. and ive only seen the moveset for the rebellion in some preview. has someone leaked the entire moves list? and would you consider the witch an air enemy? she seems pretty powerful.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
in DMC the arsenal wasnt all that impressive. you had like one or two more weapons than this game and they were guns. One of them was mission specific. I really dont see the point of having more than we already have because its more than enough and any more would be almost pointless.

Devil Player

Maybe there are more secrets, but not as achievements. Maybe we can expect more unlockables, though.

Anyway, one could hope bloody palace as being available as some of the unlockables. Who knows? XD

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I like a variety of weapons, but when I play DMC I pick maybe 3 that are my favourite and others go mostly unused.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like a variety of weapons, but when I play DMC I pick maybe 3 that are my favourite and others go mostly unused.

I'm exactly the same. I tend to go through all of the DMCs using mostly the default weaponry, and usually it's just Rebellion, E&I, and the Shotgun >.<

Devil Player

I've said that before and I'm saying it again, I'm impressed that the game hasn't leaked yet.

In a world full of hackers, people from 4chan, XBOX players who beat the game and so on, it's beyond me why the game is still locked down as a secret. Seriously, that's the first time I've seen such thing.

RE6 leaked a month before its release, lots of videos and gameplays were shown. Now, it seems they're really making a good job with DmC.

NwaDeKoko

I was wondering, why that player couldn't be someone from NT or Capcom ? Did someone thought of this?

Top Bottom