• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-men

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
If you could have of the Xmen's powers, which X-men's powers would you have? and Why?

I would have Jean Grey's powers...Teleknesis-Because I am lazy as hell. and Telepathy- cause I am always curious to know what people are thinking...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Vauxchen-kun;188656 said:
I'd also pick Jean Grey, because of the unlimited capabilities that she has.

anyone can have unlimited capabilities...she just is level 5 which shows power level...not potential...

and i've changed mine...i'd be a wolverine/sabertoothe hybrid with gambit's kinesis...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Jean Grey actually cannot control her power...which is why i think i find her intruging..

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
She can't control them, but that doesn't mean that she can't use them...

If the boundary was slowly released so that she became used to the overwhelming power, I think that she could hone it and make full use of the Phoenix.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
argh!!! Its been so long since I read the comics....I know she can't control them in the movies...hence becoming the phoniex. .....

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
apocalypse is cool, but looks really old and all...gambit is my fav..that's why i included him in my wolverine/sabertooth hybrid....as for pheonix, yeah she controls them in the comics....not in the movies....but in the comics yeah!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well as I recall, Jean Grey can control her powers...but when she becomes the phoniex she looses control.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
okay whatever...i don't remember that....maybe I didn't read that far into the series. I what I really find intruging is that Jean Grey seems to have a split personality. Jean Grey and the phoniex

Top Bottom